[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
That should have been fixed, I checked it. It's a known issue on the Chisel2 repo, I will push a fix later.

Chisato

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, thats fine!
Thank you for the fast reply ;) And thanks for the great ModPack!

Do note that every client that tries to connect will need to switch out the chisel version as well AFTER they've downloaded 1.2.3 I simply made a annoucement to every user in our skype group with a link to the mod and instructions. Obviously, this will differ depending on how you "connect" with your users.

Reactions: Yulife

MrOffline

Jul 29, 2019
Do note that every client that tries to connect will need to switch out the chisel version as well AFTER they've downloaded 1.2.3 I simply made a annoucement to every user in our skype group with a link to the mod and instructions. Obviously, this will differ depending on how you "connect" with your users.

That's exactly why i asked, cause i wanted to avoid this. But well. Server stability goes first ;)

Chisato

Jul 29, 2019
That's exactly why i asked, cause i wanted to avoid this. But well. Server stability goes first ;)

If it's a small group of users and you have ways to connect with everyone, it's a super simply and easy fix even for the end-user (aka, players). If it's a public server with lots of random players, you might wanna wait until the fix gets pushed to the FTB-launcher. Since the update fixes some nasty crashes and otherwise unstable/outdated mods, I made the decision to force every user to manually update their Chisel since as you said, server stability goes first ;)

AbsoluteYuri

Jul 29, 2019
i dont know but i have this issue where i install the game and then my minecraft screen turns black, and it says minecraft is not responding, then the came just closes

Jashin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Yulife ! Still enjoying the pack as much as ever along with my brother :) We managed to build a Digital Miner from Mekanism. We did not expect something so powerful ! (well, we did a bit, given the time it took to gather all the materials, but still). Mekanism is awesome, thanks for including it.

I've ran into a strange error message when I log into my server. It says "ERROR : railcraft.zs:2 Could not resolve <Railcraft : tile.railcraft.ore :5> and then "ERROR : Error executing railcraft.zs:null".

I suppose it has to do with something in the scripts folder, but I don't know what to do and if I should be somewhat worried. I use Railcraft for the World Anchors and I've setup a huge tank of Liquid XP that I wouldn't like to lose in a stupid way. Is there any fix for this error ?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Yulife ! Still enjoying the pack as much as ever along with my brother :) We managed to build a Digital Miner from Mekanism. We did not expect something so powerful ! (well, we did a bit, given the time it took to gather all the materials, but still). Mekanism is awesome, thanks for including it.

I've ran into a strange error message when I log into my server. It says "ERROR : railcraft.zs:2 Could not resolve <Railcraft : tile.railcraft.ore :5> and then "ERROR : Error executing railcraft.zs:null".

I suppose it has to do with something in the scripts folder, but I don't know what to do and if I should be somewhat worried. I use Railcraft for the World Anchors and I've setup a huge tank of Liquid XP that I wouldn't like to lose in a stupid way. Is there any fix for this error ?
Yeah, Railcraft changed its unlocalized names, thus the script can no longer recognize the names, it seems. go into the "railcraft.zs" file in the "scripts" folder and replace "<Railcraft : tile.railcraft.ore :5>" with the new new unlocalized name of Firestone Ore which you can acquire by typing in /mt hand while holding the Firestone ore in your hand. Save the file and enter /mt reload so that an error no longer occurs.

Reactions: crital

Mephy04

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to say that I have tried many a mod pack on my little server but we came full circle back to WLR. Great pack thank you for all your hard work and everyone here trying to make it better.

Vapor

Jul 21, 2014
Any eta on 1.2.4 (fixing the bug in 1.2.3). Or has 1.2.3 been re-uploaded?
The chisel bug regarding RC Abyssal Stone stuff? As of like, 20 minutes ago, it is still a thing, so you'll need to do the work around right now.

crital

Jul 29, 2019
Crafting a Golden egg from openblocks crashes the server and im unable to log back in. Any suggestions ?