[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Bill Kilmer

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question. . . I see a couple of discolored patches in some areas that look like discoloration produced by Obsidian Totems from Thaumcraft only there are no totems or aura nodes at the location. . . Also, I can't seem to find obsidian totems or the altars from thaumcraft, are these configured to be extremely rare?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question. . . I see a couple of discolored patches in some areas that look like discoloration produced by Obsidian Totems from Thaumcraft only there are no totems or aura nodes at the location. . . Also, I can't seem to find obsidian totems or the altars from thaumcraft, are these configured to be extremely rare?

The sinister nodes are below ground in those cases or if your on a server someone may of already took the totem.

Basically it is the sinister node that's usually in the top block of the totems that actually causes the discoloration. Which these nodes can also spawn with out totems and are a lot of the time deep under ground if no sign exists on the service. As for not finding totem's, they are a bit rarer now especially the altars.

Reactions: Yulife

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
The sinister nodes are below ground in those cases or if your on a server someone may of already took the totem.

Basically it is the sinister node that's usually in the top block of the totems that actually causes the discoloration. Which these nodes can also spawn with out totems and are a lot of the time deep under ground if no sign exists on the service. As for not finding totem's, they are a bit rarer now especially the altars.

If you're on top of a roundish hill, see if you can find a way INTO the hill too. Could be a thaumcraft hill dungeon.

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
So a friend and I are attempting to join Rising Dawn, but I've upgraded and downgraded about 3 times to figure out what version they are on. It doesn't say anywhere, and there should be a sign or something when any of those servers update. What versions are all the servers on?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
So a friend and I are attempting to join Rising Dawn, but I've upgraded and downgraded about 3 times to figure out what version they are on. It doesn't say anywhere, and there should be a sign or something when any of those servers update. What versions are all the servers on?
They are no longer using WLR. Try MayhemSanctum, WanderR or Churroscraft =]

SinanOzerS

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i have a problem with NEI. Everytime i'm looking the "Using" function (Pressing "U" on the keyboard or right click with the mouse) the game is freezing like 5 seconds and then showing the thing. Is it just me ? I don't have a problem like that in other FTB modpacks.

Samsaly

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

i need your help. :(

I have tried to update our FTB Server Wanderlust Reloaded 1.2.0 to 1.2.2. but i had always the same error:

Crash-Report
http://pastebin.com/f9VWT5hQ

Hope you can help us....step by step. :)
I'm so sad about this.

Last edited:

Bill Kilmer

Jul 29, 2019

That could be. I will check it. Thanks for the reply.

I have never seen that before but what you see makes sense. It is interesting I created a second world because I forgot to put BOP into world gen. The first world was almost 50 percent Mushroom biomes and the other almost 50 was highlands or plains. Those had Obelisks all over.

Now that I put BOP in and created a new world, obelisks became super rare. So rare that the search of 8 surrounding biomes didn't produce one obelisk. I will just need to keep looking.

reen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
I've tried to make steel in the Tinkers Steelworks High Oven, but it only outputs molten iron. I used redstone, sand and sugar. Is there a trick to get it running. I've looked for scripts and configs disabling the steel production, but can't find anything related.