[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

z0mbii

Jul 29, 2019
Is there something wrong with the mining turtle recipe or is it just my pack?

Got the turtle and the pick made, put them in the crafting window and nothing is showing

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019

Got the turtle and the pick made, put them in the crafting window and nothing is showing
Known issue =/ Not sure why it is happening. It is definitely my changed recipe.

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
i had a minor problem, my caves are very fucked up, how do i fix this as its a slight bit cheaty.

ryysmnE

http://imgur.com/ryysmnE

DorinnB

Jul 29, 2019

mining turtle (and others) changed. You have to craft a turtle and equip it with diamond tools.
source : http://computercraft.info/wiki/Turtle.equipLeft
turtle.equipLeft() Attempts to equip an item in the current slot to the turtle's left side, switching the previously equipped item back into the inventory

Reactions: Yulife and Odovbold

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Why does the 3x ore processing take so much power? 1600 RF/t

Also is there some problem with world gen? I have been exploring for 3 hours or so an no villages or much of anything except mooshroom biomes and those huge hill landscapes.

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Why does the 3x ore processing take so much power? 1600 RF/t

Also is there some problem with world gen? I have been exploring for 3 hours or so an no villages or much of anything except mooshroom biomes and those huge hill landscapes.
Always use Biomes O' Plenty world type, or else you only have mushrooms. :D

Reactions: Yulife

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to double check world type? I can't remember what I chose.
The easiest way is to re-create your world in the main menu and see what's the world type there.

Or use NBTExporer look at the level.dat in your world save to check the generatorName item