[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

knoxz

Jul 29, 2019
Well I did read them, AFTER I posted. Sorry for that :p
Should we update ourselfs for now. I am trying to remove the conduit with we, but strangely enough it did crash again on remove. Hope it is working now.

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question: what are you guys use for early-to-mid-game armours? diamond seems not enough these days...

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question: what are you guys use for early-to-mid-game armours? diamond seems not enough these days...
Manasteel/Terrasteel/Earth Armor. Although Earth Armor has the restriction that its a chest piece meaning no jetpack while you have it on. On the upside, its probably the best chest piece in the game and moderately easy to get via Ars Magicka 2. Manasteel is an iron armor equivalent that can have its durability restored via botania mana. Terrasteel is more mid game and offers a Max HP benefit per piece of armor. I recommend attempting to chuck enchants on these armors (not earth armor, doesn't work).

Reactions: Yulife and Odovbold

SinanOzerS

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i have a problem with NEI. Everytime i'm looking the "Usage" function (Pressing "U" on the keyboard or right click with the mouse) the game is freezing like 5 seconds and then showing the thing. Is it just me ? I don't have a problem like that in other FTB modpacks. Thank you.

Can't anyone help me ? Please...

Last edited:

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
Putting it here meanwhile, if you don't mind :)

small server | minimal restrictions
IP: 78.143.13.250:25565

(4 Slots for now, update as soon as necessary)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello, come and join us exploring this great mod pack by Yulife (Link) on a fresh and capable server! The map has been pregenerated and other then a public lava supply there is nothing admin-cheated or built. Help us and join the community to quest together or just build nice things.

I am looking for a few people, preferably from EU timezones, so there's always someone online, but not too many people in total so I can keep restrictions down to a minimum.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The rules are (aside from the obvious):
  • Keep it PG! Also no excessive raging. Be frendly and respectful.
  • Only consensual PvP, no griefing or stealing. Only prank if you know the victim will find it funny as well.
  • Always leave the world a nicer place as you find it.
  • Do not mess up the nether with pumps, that's what public lava is for (white-white-white).
  • Use common sense, be considerate and keep chunk-loading to a minimum.
  • There is no banned items or mods. If I find you abusing something I will act accordingly.

Activated optional mods:

IC2, NulcearControl, OpenModularTurrets

Let's keep the formalities to a minimum. For application just give your IGN, age, some creative and/or friendly stuff and make sure you have not been banned before or explain why you have been.

PLEASE DO NOT APPLICATE IN THIS THREAD, PM ME INSTEAD!

Thank you for your attention, I hope to read from you, have a nice day!

Nettehlol

Jul 29, 2019
Manasteel/Terrasteel/Earth Armor. Although Earth Armor has the restriction that its a chest piece meaning no jetpack while you have it on. On the upside, its probably the best chest piece in the game and moderately easy to get via Ars Magicka 2. Manasteel is an iron armor equivalent that can have its durability restored via botania mana. Terrasteel is more mid game and offers a Max HP benefit per piece of armor. I recommend attempting to chuck enchants on these armors (not earth armor, doesn't work).
I'd say Osmium then transition to Obsidian, which is very powerful and way too easy to acquire.

rhodsey17

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all I had a server running 1.2.0 successfully although with the occasional glitch. I was trying to update to 1.2.2 after it was released but saw the issues about AE. While waiting for a hopefully 1.2.3 I've manually updated the below mods after reading through various comments on here (also I've put on all optional mods apart from OPis to not conflict with journeymap and also EIRAIRC):

- EnderIO to 1.7.10-2.2.7.325
- AE2 rv2-beta-7 (a beta 8 came out yesterday but don't think the other mods are up to date as it crashed when I used this so went back to beta 7)
- Extra Cells ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.46b72 (can't for the life of me find a copy of 1.7.10-2.2.44b70 to download but this seemed to launch ok)
- ThaumicEnergistics 0.8.8.4b-rv2

I loaded up a new world and spawned in various components of the AE mods with no issue so tried to apply to my server (creeperhost) by copying up the server, running it once to generate the files then shutting it down before uploading a copy of my previous world.

After some trial and error I managed to get it to work and once my own world loads i can walk around fine etc. However as soon as i right click my Electrolytic Separator from Mekanism the entire server crashes. Subsequently since i crashed looking at it the server crashes each time i log back in. In a local copy of the server (same setup and fresh copy of my world) I can wrench the separator and lift it up without crashing if i'm quick but as soon as I try to put it back into my hotbar to place back down the server dies again.

Has anyone come across anything similar to the above or know a quick way I can fix this? I don't want to just start updating individual mods on my own incase it causes incompatabilities.

Edit: I tried on a brand new world and could rez in a separator without the world ending so I guess what I need is a way to fix my own world or remove devices that might cause a crash that I can then replace in creative?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all I had a server running 1.2.0 successfully although with the occasional glitch. I was trying to update to 1.2.2 after it was released but saw the issues about AE. While waiting for a hopefully 1.2.3 I've manually updated the below mods after reading through various comments on here (also I've put on all optional mods apart from OPis to not conflict with journeymap and also EIRAIRC):

- EnderIO to 1.7.10-2.2.7.325
- AE2 rv2-beta-7 (a beta 8 came out yesterday but don't think the other mods are up to date as it crashed when I used this so went back to beta 7)
- Extra Cells ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.46b72 (can't for the life of me find a copy of 1.7.10-2.2.44b70 to download but this seemed to launch ok)
- ThaumicEnergistics 0.8.8.4b-rv2

I loaded up a new world and spawned in various components of the AE mods with no issue so tried to apply to my server (creeperhost) by copying up the server, running it once to generate the files then shutting it down before uploading a copy of my previous world.

After some trial and error I managed to get it to work and once my own world loads i can walk around fine etc. However as soon as i right click my Electrolytic Separator from Mekanism the entire server crashes. Subsequently since i crashed looking at it the server crashes each time i log back in. In a local copy of the server (same setup and fresh copy of my world) I can wrench the separator and lift it up without crashing if i'm quick but as soon as I try to put it back into my hotbar to place back down the server dies again.

Has anyone come across anything similar to the above or know a quick way I can fix this? I don't want to just start updating individual mods on my own incase it causes incompatabilities.

Edit: I tried on a brand new world and could rez in a separator without the world ending so I guess what I need is a way to fix my own world or remove devices that might cause a crash that I can then replace in creative?
Update Mekanism.