[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
I can login to any other server fine. I havent tried another modpack but creeperhost support is insisting that it's either mojang's fault or this pack's fault. I cannot find a thing on google that fixes this. My firewall has been disabled for months.

Here's what appears in my client log when I try to connect, any ideas?

http://paste.ee/p/hWraa
Maybe the creeperhost one doesn't have the firewall open to mojang and other connections like yours.

Reactions: Shadowzfire

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Well they're an extremely well known hosting company so I think they would know that.
Have you tried as other suggested in your reddit post to set the server in offline mode?

If offline mode works, then it's either Creeperhost or your config.

If offline mode not work either, you should get different error messages might lead you to the real cause.

Hatsuni

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried as other suggested in your reddit post to set the server in offline mode?

If offline mode works, then it's either Creeperhost or your config.

If offline mode not work either, you should get different error messages might lead you to the real cause.
Yep I said in the reddit post that I tried offline mode but it gave me another error.

The good news is that creeperhost ended up changing my IP and I was able to connect after. Turns out that it was completely on their side that I couldnt connect after like 2 days of arguing back and forth about it. Thanks for trying to help guys, hopefully the problem doesnt come back! Also <3 Yu for making this pack even though he didnt end up answering me :(

Bill Kilmer

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this mod. Love the quests to teach me about mods I have seldom used in the past.

Couple of questions though (I am using 1.2.0 because NEI doesn't work properly in 1.2.1 where it works fine in 1.2.0):

1) I notice that some have said they can't seem to find Roguelike Dungeons. . . I can't either. Is there a suggested configuration setting to get them to spawn more frequently that is suggested?

2) Is there a suggested workaround for NEI not working? My situation is similar to an earlier post where nothing shows up on the right panel and says "ITEMS (0/0)" or something similar.

Thanks!

Keep up the good work.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this mod. Love the quests to teach me about mods I have seldom used in the past.

Couple of questions though (I am using 1.2.0 because NEI doesn't work properly in 1.2.1 where it works fine in 1.2.0):

1) I notice that some have said they can't seem to find Roguelike Dungeons. . . I can't either. Is there a suggested configuration setting to get them to spawn more frequently that is suggested?

2) Is there a suggested workaround for NEI not working? My situation is similar to an earlier post where nothing shows up on the right panel and says "ITEMS (0/0)" or something similar.

Thanks!

Keep up the good work.
1)
1b3708829f.jpg

2)
3ed2023f9f.jpg

:)

Bill Kilmer

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. . . so basically learn to mod the mod-pack or wait until it is fixed next update (assuming this will be fixed next update, of course).

Bill Kilmer

Jul 29, 2019
Please be a bit more specific with the post you pasted in. . . "Downgrade to the NEI and WAILA of 1.2.0 and reset their configs". . . not sure what that means or how to do it? How do you downgrade a specific mod in the latest version of the modpack? A little help would be appreciated.

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. . . so basically learn to mod the mod-pack or wait until it is fixed next update (assuming this will be fixed next update, of course).
It's not really a hard ask. You asked for a fix. He gave you one. In which case he just said to download some older mod versions and delete the configs left by Yulife in the config folder. By deleting the configs set by the modpack, the mods will reload the configs deleted to default configurations.

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
So, sorry if I sounded rude.
Step 1: Go to old version (1.2.0) of pack, download it.
Step 2: Grab NEI and WAILA mods out of mod folder in 1.2.0 pack by Ctrl + C.
Step 3: Delete NEI and WAILA mods in current pack's mod folder.
Step 4: Replace them with copies from downloaded pack by Ctrl + V.
Step 5: Go into your current pack's config folder. Delete NEI and WAILA config's.
Step 6: Try to enjoy this one and start the pack up again and play :)

Reactions: Yulife

Bill Kilmer

Jul 29, 2019
This is what I was looking for:) Thanks! I will do that.

UPDATE: The steps above worked perfectly! Thanks for the help:)

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
It's not really a hard ask. You asked for a fix. He gave you one. In which case he just said to download some older mod versions and delete the configs left by Yulife in the config folder. By deleting the configs set by the modpack, the mods will reload the configs deleted to default configurations.
Oh god, please don't reset every config. Just the WAILA one.

Reactions: Shadowzfire

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
Haha sorry Yulife, I realized I didn't phrase it properly. So I went back to the images you posted and made a guide for him. I'll try help when I can to ease your shoulders a bit and I'll try to be more specific in my posts :p

z0mbii

Jul 29, 2019
Added the Ruins mod to this and now it's my favourite mod pack ever. The quest book is a really nice touch. Thanks for the pack. :)

splashblue

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like Extra Utilities Generators cannot connect to EnderIO machines... I tried to power a SAG Mill with a (fully loaded) survivalist generator and they didnt exchange RF. Can anyone confirm this (Version 1.2)?

Another problem I have is that my world got corrupted somehow... I started a new world with 1.2, everything seemed fine, but a few days ago I recognised the console spammed with misplaced entity errors. Pretty annoying, but I guess this is not caused by a pack bug, right?