[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

z0mbii

Jul 29, 2019
What are the chances of the Ruins mod being added to this? Really makes overworld a lot more interesting.

And thanks for the mod pack again, learning a lot from that quest book. :)

Reactions: Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
What are the chances of the Ruins mod being added to this? Really makes overworld a lot more interesting.

And thanks for the mod pack again, learning a lot from that quest book. :)
Well... I certainly do not understand the mod yet, haha! I am looking into it in 2.0.0 :)

Reactions: z0mbii

z0mbii

Jul 29, 2019
Well... I certainly do not understand the mod yet, haha! I am looking into it in 2.0.0 :)

It's a bit like Roguelike Dungeons, adds small dungeons, empty ruins, ships and shipwrecks around the map. It's just nice to go exploring and stumble on some of these things instead of never ending grass and trees.

I just think it's a nice touch since the overworld seems a bit barren most the time.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
It's a bit like Roguelike Dungeons, adds small dungeons, empty ruins, ships and shipwrecks around the map. It's just nice to go exploring and stumble on some of these things instead of never ending grass and trees.

I just think it's a nice touch since the overworld seems a bit barren most the time.
I know the Ruins mod - and it does not have pre-set generation schematics. If I recall correctly you have to choose then.

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Inap, how did you get around the minecraft raw fish vs mariculture raw cod for making things?
Yes, the Infamous Zephyrdragon returns!

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Inap, how did you get around the minecraft raw fish vs mariculture raw cod for making things?
Yes, the Infamous Zephyrdragon returns!
Mariculture automatically does that :) It plugs into the oredictionary of fish, if I recall correctly. Black magic!
Welcome back :)

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
Heya! Not sure if you need ftb approval for this but in any case, could you add the 1.2.2 update in the archive download section?

Thanks very much and great work pushing out updates :)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Heya! Not sure if you need ftb approval for this but in any case, could you add the 1.2.2 update in the archive download section?

Thanks very much and great work pushing out updates :)
No. That is like bringing out a law without having it approved.

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
Yulife I have been playing awhile, actually I think this is my longest running world due to the fact I normally get bored and start over, but back to my question. Will the 2.0.0 update make current worlds unplayable?

Reactions: Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Yulife I have been playing awhile, actually I think this is my longest running world due to the fact I normally get bored and start over, but back to my question. Will the 2.0.0 update make current worlds unplayable?
It pretty much depends on what you chose/want to choose in the future. If you have Bluepower installed, then yes, you need to reset. If you want Realistic World Generation, yes, you have to reset. However, I would recommend you to put your stuff in a mystcraft age, delete the overworld and move into a new world once 2.0.0 comes out! :)

mafrasi2

Jul 29, 2019
The current EnderIO release isn't compatible with AE rv1, which makes all worlds with ME Conduits crash. Could you remove the recipe?

mafrasi2

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think many people use them and the error message does not indicate a connection to enderio.

Edit: Just creating an issue on github...

Last edited: