[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I am uploading 1.2.2 at the moment. Just a few major fixes.

Changes:
-Railcraft now runs RF
-Enhanced Portals now runs on RF

Fixes:
-NEI now works
-No more Railcraft crashes
-No more memory leak with Traveller's Gear

Nebulous

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like Extra Utilities Generators cannot connect to EnderIO machines... I tried to power a SAG Mill with a (fully loaded) survivalist generator and they didnt exchange RF. Can anyone confirm this (Version 1.2)?

Extra Utilites Generators cannot connect directly to any machines as far as I know, you'll need to use some kind of energy cable to transfer power (Mekanism's Universal Cable for example)

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
Now for anyone new reading Yulife saying he's uploading the next update. This means the FTB team still needs to give the OK to the update before they put it up for you guys download. It may be a while before that, give it a few days.

There always seems to be one person, so figured I'd just explain it beforehand.

Reactions: Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Now for anyone new reading Yulife saying he's uploading the next update. This means the FTB team still needs to give the OK to the update before they put it up for you guys download. It may be a while before that, give it a few days.

post-16112-Sending-Virtual-Hug-gif-Imgur-iNDT.gif

Reactions: Shadowzfire

Konani

Jul 29, 2019
So i'm having trouble with a quest?

Done the Food from the Garden- Ultimate Wasp Sting quest, had to manually submit the items for it since it didn't automatically, and when i tried to get my rewards, nothing happened-
brother's had similar problems with reward-grants from another 2-3 quests in the questbook-
...anyone know a solution to this..?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
So i'm having trouble with a quest?

Done the Food from the Garden- Ultimate Wasp Sting quest, had to manually submit the items for it since it didn't automatically, and when i tried to get my rewards, nothing happened-
brother's had similar problems with reward-grants from another 2-3 quests in the questbook-
...anyone know a solution to this..?
Post the exact quests on Github. Else, I cannot fix.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
can't seem to see 1.2.2 anywhere. am I just being stupid or do I have to wait a while for it to show?

People, read, READ!

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Yulife, you should add on the front page for this post a note saying: I will say when I've uploaded x.x.x version but its up to the ftb team to give them the OK before they are put up on the launcher.

It maybe might help?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Yulife, you should add on the front page for this post a note saying: I will say when I've uploaded x.x.x version but its up to the ftb team to give them the OK before they are put up on the launcher.

It maybe might help?
That is a good idea but quite common knowledge.