[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Palindrome

Jul 29, 2019
Heya! Love the idea of this pack, will try it out shortly. Have you seen the mod millenaire? I was considering adding it in because I miss it - would it be a good fit, or a bad idea to add it in for my personal game?

(If you haven't come across it before, it adds in NPC villages to the game that constantly grow and give you quests and such. http://millenaire.org/)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Heya! Love the idea of this pack, will try it out shortly. Have you seen the mod millenaire? I was considering adding it in because I miss it - would it be a good fit, or a bad idea to add it in for my personal game?

(If you haven't come across it before, it adds in NPC villages to the game that constantly grow and give you quests and such. http://millenaire.org/)
Erm... I think Millenaire is closed source.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Scripts? Well now I'm confused. Didn't know there were scripty type things in modpacks. Where do I find those, so I can clean them up myself?

The scripts are for changing recipes, blocks, items, and mod mechanics via both minetweeter and modtweeker. This was done very heavily in this pack for most of the default mods in order to make massive changes to mod mechanics and progression. Along with that, you also have to consider the hardcore questing mod and it's massive array of quests that touch just about every part of the pack.

In other words as a result of this it is often a very bad idea to remove any mods from the default pack.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Give it an hour or two.

Sorry, I was on mobile, had no time to explain it. So...
Here is the installation.

#1 If you don't have MultiMC, install it

#2 Rightclick on the screen and do "Create Instance" select 1.7.10

#3 Go to "Edit Instance" and click "Install Forge" and install Forge 1240.

#4 Launch the game, if it launched close it again.

#5 Go to "Instance Settings" and make the Minimum and Maximum to 4 GB and Permgen to 256 MB

#6 Download this the 1.1.5 client.zip from the "Archive" section on the OP (First post), but wait until the hotfix is done, I will tell you once it has finished and I put the updated version there.

#7 Click on "Instance Folder" and drop all the files from the download including mods, configs, resourcepacks, scripts in the minecraft folder where saves, screenshots etc are.

I made a video on creating a multimc instance for crash landing betas. It applies here but I would not use the latest forge as I described in the video. I'd use the exact version for the archived version. v1240 for 1.1.5, for example.

Reactions: MissLid and Yulife

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
ok im using mcmyadmin to run my server i updated the server via the archives download. upon starting up the server it ends with asking to input /fml confirm or /fml cancel. i type /fml confirm and it just sits there and does nothing. any help would be great

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
ok im using mcmyadmin to run my server i updated the server via the archives download. upon starting up the server it ends with asking to input /fml confirm or /fml cancel. i type /fml confirm and it just sits there and does nothing. any help would be great

when i update maybe im doing this wrong am i to replace the folders included with the update pack or am i supposed to add these files to the existing folders

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
TnIK940.jpg

Reactions: Yulife and Odovbold

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Erm... I think Millenaire is closed source.
I can't find anywhere it says you can't use it in a modpack. That said, I would say it is a poor fit to any pack that has HQM without a fixed map. I'm not usre even where I'd begin to write quests.

TomBongadil

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else getting a CTD when clicking the Book for the equipment tab? Wasn't happening in 1.1.4 as far as i know. awesome pack though! really loving the mod selection and integration

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Yulife i get the new server version and client version too, but when i put the old files (config+world) to the new server version folder the game says this:

http://prntscr.com/5f26pn

Can you help me?
when i update maybe im doing this wrong am i to replace the folders included with the update pack or am i supposed to add these files to the existing folders
Did you both try resetting the HQM data? That was holding off servers from starting.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find anywhere it says you can't use it in a modpack. That said, I would say it is a poor fit to any pack that has HQM without a fixed map. I'm not usre even where I'd begin to write quests.
I love the mod but it seems not... fitting. Also it would conflict in thousands of ways.

sp3x

Jul 29, 2019
Did you both try resetting the HQM data? That was holding off servers from starting.
1) How can i reset the data? Deleting files from?

2) If i delete that i lose all my quest? I cant continue with my quests on the updates?

Ty man for your support!.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
What about spice of life as a mod? Makes harvestcraft worth pursuing much more, and you can make a Steves Factory Managed kitchenator 5000. Mind you, it's still not working for me, and I have no idea why. Any ideas on that one?

Deleted some scripts, seems to have fixed some issues. Will keep playing until I have no more messages.

If I want to patch a 1.1.5 world, do I just need to copy across the config files, and then prune some chunks?

Edit: Apparently yes. I now have copper!

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
1) How can i reset the data? Deleting files from?

2) If i delete that i lose all my quest? I cant continue with my quests on the updates?

Ty man for your support!.
They are located in your world file and yes, quest progress will be lost. However, I'm not sure if HQM is the issue so make a backup of the world file.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
They are located in your world file and yes, quest progress will be lost. However, I'm not sure if HQM is the issue so make a backup of the world file.
I've updated my 1.1.4 server, replaced all folders with new one present in the update.

Don't delete HQM data, make /fml confirm and everything is OK.

When I'm updated the server with latest hotfix it's late (EU timezone) and I'm only logging to verify everything is OK.

Today I verify HQM.

Envoyé de mon LG-V500 en utilisant Tapatalk

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, too bad. My ISP caches downloads for a few days, and you continued naming each 'fixed' version the same exact file name, so I guess that's the end of this pack for my server.