[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

MrStatman80

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to remove spice of life mod from this pack as i don't like it?
I've looked at the mod listings and it isn't there

Unborn

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to remove spice of life mod from this pack as i don't like it?
I've looked at the mod listings and it isn't there
I believe the mod that's nerfing food is Hunger Overhaul, Spice of Life isn't in this pack (AppleCore is though, which is what shows your saturation level).

Reactions: Yulife

MrStatman80

Jul 29, 2019
Cheers Unborn mate... I figured it out as removed hunger overall and applecore from the modpack as i looked up each mod after i posted... But thank you for your reply

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I am packing up 1.1.5 at the moment, this is your final time for whatever you want to say about it. (Suggestions, ideas, reports, etc)

Reactions: FnDragon

FnDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help with this crash? I didn't change anything to the pack. Was working one day and now crashes. All optional mods added besides JourneyMap

http://pastebin.com/ynF4mfuR
Mapwriter is trying to get a color and dying? I have no idea what block it was choking on, however. (Seems silly you should crash if you can't register a color).

Guys, there is a github for bug reports. https://github.com/Yulife/Wanderlust-Reloaded - If you make a bug report there it will get the attention it needs.

Reactions: Yulife

Memzak

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be getting crashes upon launching the modpack. I'm rather flummoxed on what to do from here. It seems like an issue with the Resonant Plugin and the UELoader... would anyone happen to know if I am missing something ridiculously stupid to cause this?
http://pastebin.com/khipnmZU

Also, wonderful modpack, keep up the good work.

itssnowing

Jul 29, 2019
Make a backup of the world. Once everything is saved, proceed to disable big mod gen mods one by one and tell me once you hit a mod, that you disabled, that makes your world going again.
AHA.

I found backups, so I'll test those then try loading with disabled mods if that doesn't work.

Edit: I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before. It works! I don't know how much time I've lost, but I'm sticking with this save.

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i have a problem : i started to clean area with a Buildcraft Filler but suddently the game was like i lag on a server (like i destroy a block and nothing happen, no drop, then the block reappear) and since that i cant figure how to remove my Filler because everytime it reappear ... Anybody have a solution ?

BTW : Since i'm trying to play on 1.7 pack i always have very very big lag by exploring and very early in the game my world crash / is deleted for a random reason like a redstone wire placed on a spawner or most of time i cant figure how to not do the same error in my futur game so if you guys have some advice about it it would be greatly appreaciated
My config is enough i think but there it is in case it help : Windows 8.1 16Go of RAM with an intel core i5 3.40GHz (x64)

Thanks in advance, i see everybody doing awesome thing in 1.7 but i always have an issue so i hope i will be able to fix this because it look awome >_<

Last edited:

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
@Yulife just wondering if you will consider distributing Wanderlust Reloaded on ATLauncher, which support individual mods upgrade or even config only upgrade. For me downloading near 200M zip file each time just for a minor upgrade is a bit troublesome.

(MultiMC quickmod might also work, but they are not ready at the moment)

preceptor_teeth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a little confused with all the disabled mods in this pack. Is there any problem of adding all those in? I saw mobius core is disabled. Will Opis work without that? Did I miss a doc that explains all this? =) Thanks!

TCzelusniak

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I keep getting a crash when I log into an area of my base, not sure what could be causing it. Everytime it happens I have to use the console to tp myself to some random coordinates. Here's the crash log if anyone has any ideas what could be the issue please let me know, it's being a real pain right now.

Pastee: https://pastee.org/ux4db