[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Due to my Github getting flooded with issues I have to delay 1.1.4 to tomorrow, if you don't mind. Rather a stable than a rushed version, eh? Too many mistakes happen when I rush things, lol. Like putting client mods in the server version... hurrr durrr

thisisanaccount

Jul 29, 2019
In regard to tall grass dropping seeds, is it extremely rare? I've cleared a substantial amount of grass and haven't found any, either in single player or on a brand new 1.1.3 server.

UrNotFunny

Jul 29, 2019
You can actually use all 3 together however it is not recommended due to giant amounts of worldgen. Of course, you could disable one of those mod's generation which means you can load both. Still, it has some impact on the game.

Are all 3 enabled by default in the server version for 1.1.3?

Looks like I may have messed up then...

DragoonPreston

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to post here with 1.1.3 my server has been amazingly unstable ( 3 crashes so hard I had to reboot the server manually ) and its been everything from Java itself crashing to forge crashing, and just my server locking up and not responding to input ( Read above ) I don't know whats causing this but I've been going threw the logs and the only consistent thing is the Gravestone mod, and YABM... the 3 hard crashes look like it was trying to start a backup and failed so the server just hanged.

EDIT: Disabled YABM and my server is running 10 times faster, will update this post with more news lol.

EDIT2: Running the Admin Command Toolbox pregenspawn 1000 command and it has gone farther then any other attempt so far so i think its safe to say removing YABM fixed my problem. Just posting this here for other people that may have similar problems with it.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to post here with 1.1.3 my server has been amazingly unstable ( 3 crashes so hard I had to reboot the server manually ) and its been everything from Java itself crashing to forge crashing, and just my server locking up and not responding to input ( Read above ) I don't know whats causing this but I've been going threw the logs and the only consistent thing is the Gravestone mod, and YABM... the 3 hard crashes look like it was trying to start a backup and failed so the server just hanged.

EDIT: Disabled YABM and my server is running 10 times faster, will update this post with more news lol.

EDIT2: Running the Admin Command Toolbox pregenspawn 1000 command and it has gone farther then any other attempt so far so i think its safe to say removing YABM fixed my problem. Just posting this here for other people that may have similar problems with it.
Interesting...seems like all backup mods are lagging then. Mhmpf.

Gobble

Jul 29, 2019
love your work keep it up. I am having heaps of issues what 1.1.3 will wait for 1.1.4 and if i still have issues will ask for help. cheers trying to learn as I go so i don't ask too many dumb questions. but thank you for a great modpak.

Reactions: Yulife

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019
That's the thing. Of course I want to ensure fun but the mod wouldn't fit in the pack.
True. To be honest most modpacks give more than enough distractions as it is. I sit down to make my Botania setup, then I find a cave or some awesome biome and there goes my original plan!
EDIT: I heard you might be pushing an update today? It's early morning for me so its probably too early, but I'm anticipating it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Packing up 1.1.4 at the moment. Will wait an hour before finishing it so this is your last time to suggest things for 1.1.4. Feel free to ask questions that you are unsure about, I will answer them if I can :)

UrNotFunny

Jul 29, 2019
Packing up 1.1.4 at the moment. Will wait an hour before finishing it so this is your last time to suggest things for 1.1.4. Feel free to ask questions that you are unsure about, I will answer them if I can :)

Hey Yulife, Loving your modpack so far. I've got a 1.1.3 server and last night I went ahead and removed blue power and IC2 (since I had kept all the optional mods at first, woops) and reset the world so that world gen would be better, I also added Fastcraft.

I'm planning on updating to 1.1.4 later today, as a fairly inexperienced server host, is there anything else you would recommend doing to the pack during the update process? Right now I just plan on removing Blue power and IC2 (and related IC2 mods).