[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
Really loving the pack so far! The issues I've encountered have already been reported by others and you've got them on your radar. Will continue to monitor. Can't wait until it gets to a 'final'ish release and can be firmly implemented on servers! :D

Reactions: Yulife

noah_wolfe

Jul 29, 2019
So, the Mariculture squid bits are called "unnamed", and more importantly they seem to cause a crash if I mouse over them while in a compartment(but not normal chests). Anyone else have this problem?

Yes, and this is a repeatable crash. Not sure if it's Binnies, Mariculture or config issue. Similar crash with other unnamed objects (the Cod Fish, for example).

http://pastebin.com/xQdhvMP6

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone else is tired of getting "Cloaking" when eating food, just go into the FlaxbeardsSteamPower config and change the Potion ID to 66. This will allow the well fed buff to take it's proper place.

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to find an alternate way of mining iron because TC tools boost are bugged. The result is that the automated stone miner with a vanilla cobble pickaxe can mine iron (it shouldn't). That's all for now, can't wait for 1.1.1 :p

EDIT : In fact, automated miner bypass TC progression.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug. The Enderman heads that drop are from Ender IO. Hardcore Ender Expansion does not recognize them as Enderman Heads. This is still version 1.1.0. I think there was a recipe to swap back and forth in an earlier version but not anymore.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug. The Enderman heads that drop are from Ender IO. Hardcore Ender Expansion does not recognize them as Enderman Heads. This is still version 1.1.0. I think there was a recipe to swap back and forth in an earlier version but not anymore.
Thanks for the report, may you please make your next reports on github?^^ That way I can take care of them in a more organized way ~

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... I don't know about all these gravestones I keep getting. You can melt them in an alloy furnace to get a block of iron. Seems pretty OP early game.

laharl1924

Jul 29, 2019
from what I can tell, the best route is to choose the CurseCDN as your default download location in options/advanced. they are having issues with the mirror sites.
For me I had to go to Pack Codes and then do Remove: wlr then added it back in before it would show up for me. I'd suggest trying that out to see if it works for you.
Thanks for the responses! Still a no go for me tho lol... its been a long couple days ill try later

vicerious90

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Suggestions:
Gany's Surface: Adds some interesting easy to use times
Gany's Nether: Cool alternate way to get some nether stuff while making the nether less bland
Gany's End: Adds things like filtered hoppers and teleporters
Technomany: Adds more to thaumcraft so you can combine wizardry and machines!
Blood Utils: Adds some interesting bloodmagic interactions and starts work on the guide book!
MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod: While very silly it adds some need useful/decorative times.

GOzzi

Jul 29, 2019
a suggestion from me is
Magic Bees
Thaumic Bees
adds more bees what work with forestry
My son love them bees lol