[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

88VoidMiner88

Jul 29, 2019
Certain biomes, such as fen and bayou makes my screen really dark, and can only see light from celestial bodies and the horizon. I also have a few twilight biomes in overworld. Makes me think it might be caused either by changing sky colors in certain biomes or linked to twilight forest achievements. Any ideas how to fix this?

I think twilight biomes spawning in the overworld is caused by minecraft considering biomes with id above 128 as a sub biome, changing it to a number below 128 should work

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
I think twilight biomes spawning in the overworld is caused by minecraft considering biomes with id above 128 as a sub biome, changing it to a number below 128 should work
If I'm playing the unmodified official modpack, I really don't think I need to be messing with biome IDs, It should come packaged correctly, should it not? Besides when I update, I'd have to remember what I changed before loading world, PR possibly mess up the seed.

88VoidMiner88

Jul 29, 2019
If I'm playing the unmodified official modpack, I really don't think I need to be messing with biome IDs, It should come packaged correctly, should it not? Besides when I update, I'd have to remember what I changed before loading world, PR possibly mess up the seed.
Well you can backup your config files, and switching it with another biome's id isn't really that difficult

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a heck of a time getting Cauldron to work on 2.0, odd because it doesn't look like forge version changed. But damn if I can't get it to work like it did on 1.2.3.

Jashin

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, I noticed today that the usage function in NEI is now working properly! Belathus, I had talked about it earlier on this thread with Yulife : the problem was that this function overloaded the CPU for whatever reason, resulting in lag and sometimes crashes. I don't know what you did, but now it's a breeze : no more CPU overload, no lag at all, it's working just like the recipe counterpart. I can't say how useful it is for me to see this finally fixed, since I use often. Thanks again!

On the other hand, I'm having some trouble with the addition of Better Sleeping. While I love the idea and I think it fits in the pack, the effects seem a bit too harsh. Sometimes I fear my character has turned into some sort of narcoleptic! One major issue is the compatibility with the Blood Moon from Random things. You just can't sleep when it's there, yet you have to sleep because of Better Sleeping. Therefore you can't do anything because of the debuffs and the mod spams the sleep command which doesn't work because of the Blood moon : as a result the chat is filled with "You don't feel tired" every 2 seconds, which is quite ironical given the huge debuffs :)

Is there any sort of configuration file I could tweak on my side?

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
I'd recommend the Chocolate quest mod for those extra dungeons & collectables, gives people even more reason to explore.

Also have Greg-tech and hybrid solar panels mods as an optional addition to IC2 would be nice as well.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I'd recommend the Chocolate quest mod for those extra dungeons & collectables, gives people even more reason to explore.

Also have Greg-tech and hybrid solar panels mods as an optional addition to IC2 would be nice as well.
The pack is based around balance. Chocolate Quest is one of the most unbalanced mods out there. Gregtech needs months of tweaking to be good so no as well.

Jashin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi again ! I ran into a pretty big error here (http://pastebin.com/1AuQFH43). From what I can gather it has to do with some structure generation, maybe a village since the log mentions some Witchery items. What should I do to fix this ? I can't log in the server since it crashes as soon as I connect.

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is based around balance. Chocolate Quest is one of the most unbalanced mods out there. Gregtech needs months of tweaking to be good so no as well.

How about Galacticraft? The modpack FluxGalaxy used minetweaker to balance it out quite well

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
First random mystcraft age is full of sandstone and endermen, really cool btw.

Also, it seems impossible to craft a stone dagger, the recipe give a stone spear instead.

zynn

Jul 29, 2019
First random mystcraft age is full of sandstone and endermen, really cool btw.

Also, it seems impossible to craft a stone dagger, the recipe give a stone spear instead.
Lucky Mystcraft world!

The change notes state that the dagger recipe was changed.

NegativeNothing

Jul 29, 2019
getting weird thing with wireless redstone trying to access a previously deleted world.
http://pastebin.com/dGdCMdqL
I cannot delete a world unless I create a new world and then exit out of that world to the title screen. then the first world is able to be deleted, but restarting the new world results in this error. exiting to the desktop seems to fix it, but I like jumping between a creative test world and my real world, and if I do that too much, I start getting super lag spikes, like every 10 seconds, the game freezes for five seconds and frames drop to zero and the world becomes unplayable at that point. I then have to exit to desktop and restart. I end up deleting the creative world and starting a new one. if I remove wireless redstone from the pack the issue goes away completely and I can delete and create worlds normally without a problem.
yes i know i have java 8 installed, but i have never encountered this in any other pack. removed fastcraft and it still happens. i realize that this is not a game breaking issue, but it does get annoying at times.

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019