[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
@belathus, can you get the manual files posted here. @Yulife has an archive section on post 1 of this thread. If we could get the server and client files posted here for manual entry that would be cool!

Jashin

Jul 29, 2019
ITS HERE ITS HERE !!! REJOICE !!

Sorry for all caps, this is just too good. Thanks a lot Belathus for all the hard work, and thansk to Yulife as well : this is looking awesome and I'm glad this modpack is maintained.

Reactions: DeadlyPacker

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
Just out of curiosity, why did we kill the manual files. Is it because we are not fully approved yet? Or was something wrong with them.

zynn

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried to make moss. Not nice! You changed the recipe.
Ask Chris.p.33 for some. He seems to have an unlimited surplus.

This modpack has turned me into a stoned narcoleptic. I'm always munching on something and I can fall asleep anywhere at anytime, and if I do fall asleep during the day, I'm forced to stay up all night instead of being able to safely farm, in the daylight, to make more unsatisfying food, since I'm always frikken hungry.

As a positive, I like how you use a hoe to look for seeds now, instead of inadvertently filling your inventory with unwanted seeds when you accidentally hit the ground.
On the negative, a stone hoe only lasts a few whacks at the ground before breaking, so you have to fill your inventory with hoes if you are going to look for seeds that you actually need or want, all while constantly munching and spontaneously sleeping on the spot. Are these crappy hoes made in China?

Last edited:

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
Modlist is impressive now, wanderlust is and stay THE kitchen sink modpack for mc 1.7.10, congrats @Yulife and @belathus ! Don't forget to give us update on WIP quests line !

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Certain biomes, such as fen and bayou makes my screen really dark, and can only see light from celestial bodies and the horizon. I also have a few twilight biomes in overworld. Makes me think it might be caused either by changing sky colors in certain biomes or linked to twilight forest achievements. Any ideas how to fix this?

On the negative, a stone hoe only lasts a few whacks at the ground before breaking, so you have to fill your inventory with hoes if you are going to look for seeds that you actually need or want, all while constantly munching and spontaneously sleeping on the spot.
Have you tried your mattock?