[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
A tiny bug report for WLR 1.2.3. On server, scripts/railcraft.zs should contain this line instead:
Code:
mods.thermalexpansion.Pulverizer.addRecipe(16000, <Railcraft:ore:5>, <minecraft:netherrack>, <Railcraft:firestone.raw>, 20);

If you're logged into the game as op and do an '/mt reload' with the pack as-is you'll see the script fail as it can't find the firestone ore - the token given is wrong - It's just <Railcraft:eek:re:5>

Oops! Another bug. The EnderIO capacitors have an uncompletable quest as they depend on the old uncraftable deprecated capactitor. A workaround was to create scripts/enderio-cap-revert.zs as such:
Code:
val oldCapBank = <EnderIO:blockCapacitorBank>;
val newCapBank = <EnderIO:blockCapBank:2>;
recipes.addShapeless(oldCapBank, [newCapBank]);

As it was, you could craft the old one into the new one with a shapeless recipe, but you had no means to do the reverse (which the quest would require). This just adds the reverse. Ideally, update the quest to require the new block instead (I don't have the quest details handy, though)
@belathus the capacitor quest was already fixed, not sure about the railcraft ore.

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried to play this modpack, but it keeps crashing when I try to start! HELP!

Here's my crash report: http://pastebin.com/e0MUmfjM

This following text was written by @rat_poison

look a few posts in the back

this is most likely a problem with the chisel mod version that is included within the pack.

it has been discussed several times, you should be able find in the previous few pages.

basically replace the jar file that is in the mods folder with the most recent version that you will download from the site of the mod.

you will get an error message complaining about missing blocks

ignore, cause these recipes are disabled anyway.

Download chisel 2 HERE http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/225236-chisel-2
And replace it with the current chisel 2 mod-file

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
2.0 is pretty much ready. Belathus confirmed vocally in IRC yesterday. He said, "Forestry quests are finished, I have a few small bugs to squash and it should be set to release." I asked what version he was releasing. Answer 2.0, Looks like a continuation off where Yulife left off judging my the work still being done on Yulife's Milestone page. I am guessing the update will be uploaded to the official ftb but I would love the archive version to be posted here also if Yulife is up to it.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Forestry quest line? YEEE!
I hope the bees, wooden crosses, and genetics also get a series of missions. The king would be very !!

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Heh tried to move the pack to Curse and update what mods I could, but apparently one (or more) of them wants a version of forge newer than what's available on Curse and I couldn't get a manual installation of it to work for that. Oh well. Guess I'll be waiting for 2.0 :p

Devintrainer

Jul 29, 2019
I've completed all of the Floral Fauna quests, but the percentage says it's 97% completed! What's the final quest(s)?

Also, when is 2.0 coming out?

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I've completed all of the Floral Fauna quests, but the percentage says it's 97% completed! What's the final quest(s)?

Also, when is 2.0 coming out?
Read the previous page...it was clearly stated.
The missing Botania quest has been resolved in 2.0.0.