[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried updating to 1.2. I thought this was the one with RF support for binnie and railcraft? Or will that be 2.0?

YWZMatt

Jul 29, 2019
How long until the next update? Really want new thaumcraft/thaumic tinkerer but don't want to make everyone on my server download it manually.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried updating to 1.2. I thought this was the one with RF support for binnie and railcraft? Or will that be 2.0?
2.0.0 will have a complete move to RF with Binnie and Railcraft moving to it.
How long until the next update? Really want new thaumcraft/thaumic tinkerer but don't want to make everyone on my server download it manually.
Like I said a thousand times, don't wait for 2.0.0 and do not ask for an ETA either, I am uncertain when it will be done.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
2.0.0 will have a complete move to RF with Binnie and Railcraft moving to it.

Like I said a thousand times, don't wait for 2.0.0 and do not ask for an ETA either, I am uncertain when it will be done.

Ah, righto. I'll just keep on with my butchered pack then :p Fella on reddit helped me fix it, although i think I've broken some things trying to repair it.

Does anyone know ANY way to drain a flux capacitor back into a network or energy cell or capacitor?

I've tried plenty of things.

Energetic infuser (Thermal Expansion) and Capacitor banks (EnderIO) charge them, but can't drain them. Energy cells don't have an inventory slot.

I'm trying to find a way to move energy around, and I got as far as maybe charging batteries and using railcraft tracks.

I put a suggestion on the TeamCoFH issue/suggestion tracker that energy cells be able to convert flux capacitors back into RF inside the cell, but wondering if there's something I'm missing.

Last edited:

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, righto. I'll just keep on with my butchered pack then :p Fella on reddit helped me fix it, although i think I've broken some things trying to repair it.

Does anyone know ANY way to drain a flux capacitor back into a network or energy cell or capacitor?

Energetic infuser (Thermal Expansion) and Capacitor banks (EnderIO) charge them, but can't drain them. Energy cells don't have an inventory slot.

I'm trying to find a way to move energy around, and I got as far as maybe charging batteries and using railcraft tracks.

I put a suggestion on the TeamCoFH issue/suggestion tracker that energy cells be able to convert flux capacitors back into RF inside the cell, but wondering if there's something I'm missing.
Have you tried an enervation dynamo? I think that was what it was called. It is one of the dynamo's at the very least.

rhodsey17

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there. enjoying the pack immensely so far now i've got it working I've crashed a few times but not always recreatable. Few bugs i've noticed. I did a search of the thread and couldn't see anything but if they've been reported and fixes in place please let me know.

Traveller's gear - I've a repeatable bug where as soon as I hit the book to access it's interface the game client crashes out and has to be reloaded. I'm not too hot on which logs are which since there are so many different one sbut if you want me to get any let me know which ones you need (alhough might have already fixed this in 2.0)

Tabula Rasa - When I was trying to complete the quest for this when moving from one cobblestone type to another it would hang my client as if it was struggling to update something then eventually crashed out. This bought the server down. I've not revisited Tabular Rasa since (takes bloody ages for the server to restart!) but if you want logs tell me which ones and I'll see if i can replicate it

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019

Put the flux capacitor into one of TE or Mek machines not connecting to your RF network?

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried an enervation dynamo? I think that was what it was called. It is one of the dynamo's at the very least.

That indeed appears to be what I'm after. Lemming answered my suggestion on the tracker with much the same. There's no documentation about that dynamo at all on their own site, and the tooltip doesn't really suggest that (It's also not how any other dynamo works)

Ah well, I have my solution. I'm happy now :p

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
Hi im having trouble downloading the modpack.

I had the issue where it would say error failed to download.... so i went to the archive mentioned in OP and downloaded that, got the minecraft folder, so i replaced that with the empty minecraft folder within the wanderlust ftb file.... but when i try to launch it through ftb its still trying to download the modpack (even though it shows the mods in the pack from the ftb launcher) and fails. what do?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hi im having trouble downloading the modpack.

I had the issue where it would say error failed to download.... so i went to the archive mentioned in OP and downloaded that, got the minecraft folder, so i replaced that with the empty minecraft folder within the wanderlust ftb file.... but when i try to launch it through ftb its still trying to download the modpack (even though it shows the mods in the pack from the ftb launcher) and fails. what do?
Use MultiMC. I suggest browsing through the last pages.

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
Use MultiMC. I suggest browsing through the last pages.
ah okay. i had made the mistake of trying to look for a solution from the beginning and not the end and i gave up around page 15 lol.

seeing that this modpack is 'highly customizable' with a heap of mods that can be enabled if desired, just wondering am I able to customize it as easily and disable any mods that i dont use (like whichever one that uses locomotives... hoping thats not railcraft because railcraft has awesome decoration blocks) without there being any issues?

p.s. thanks for making a pack with ars magica! one of my fav mods and its never used anymore :(

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
ah okay. i had made the mistake of trying to look for a solution from the beginning and not the end and i gave up around page 15 lol.

seeing that this modpack is 'highly customizable' with a heap of mods that can be enabled if desired, just wondering am I able to customize it as easily and disable any mods that i dont use (like whichever one that uses locomotives... hoping thats not railcraft because railcraft has awesome decoration blocks) without there being any issues?

p.s. thanks for making a pack with ars magica! one of my fav mods and its never used anymore :(
Only the optional mods were built around to work if disabled. Disabling default mod may break the pack.

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
Only the optional mods were built around to work if disabled. Disabling default mod may break the pack.
fair enough. which mod is the one that shows a hud of your armor and food status like it saying "peckish"? not a fan lol, i assume a mod like that would be safe to remove

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
fair enough. which mod is the one that shows a hud of your armor and food status like it saying "peckish"? not a fan lol, i assume a mod like that would be safe to remove

Railcraft indeed adds the locomotives, but they're totally optional.

The peckish / starving etc is hunger overhaul. I THINK you'd get away with turning that off.

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
Railcraft indeed adds the locomotives, but they're totally optional.

The peckish / starving etc is hunger overhaul. I THINK you'd get away with turning that off.
thanks.
btw has the ore generation been changed like it has been in the new dw20 packs? or is it normal. cant quite tell but something feels different lol

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
thanks.
btw has the ore generation been changed like it has been in the new dw20 packs? or is it normal. cant quite tell but something feels different lol
Most of the ores are handled via jsons so it might be different. Ore generation is slightly more scarce than in normal packs.

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
downloaded this modpack and when I tried playing for awhile, the Tabula Rasa items' textures are all purple and black squares. Why is this happening to me?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Uploading 1.2.1 at the moment :)
Not a big update in terms of additions or changes, it was mostly because it was requested so much due to 1.2.0 being outdated.
Changelog:

Additions:
-AnimationAPI

Removals:
-Binnie's Fix (Cloudy)
-CoFHLib

Changes:
-Removed the Christmas Quest

Fixes:
-No more crafting lag with Reactor Casing and Tabula Rasa Blocks
-Servers won't crash anymore because of WAILA vs. Witchery
-Too much stuff I can't be bothered to list because 1.2.0 is so outdated

Reactions: Odovbold and Rednpd

Barbocer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there! A couple of friends and me started playing the mod recently!
We love it so far <3
Just a quick question though.
Is Armor experience infusion still a WIP? I can't seem to gather any experience on any armor pieces when killing monsters. Do I have to craft a certain block for this feature to be enabled?
Thanks! :)