[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there! A couple of friends and me started playing the mod recently!
We love it so far <3
Just a quick question though.
Is Armor experience infusion still a WIP? I can't seem to gather any experience on any armor pieces when killing monsters. Do I have to craft a certain block for this feature to be enabled?
Thanks! :)
It's from AM2.

Barbocer

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I know :)
I mean is it enabled by default? According to the Arcane Compendium I should be getting experience when killing monsters the same as I am as a character, split evenly among all armor pieces.
As it stands, I have a full set of battlemage armor, and when killing mobs I can't seem to be getting experience in the armor pieces. Was just wondering if it was the same behaviour on different servers or just ours?
We can't find a way to get this working and would love to dabble with the exp infusion system :)

Reactions: Shadowzfire

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I know :)
I mean is it enabled by default? According to the Arcane Compendium I should be getting experience when killing monsters the same as I am as a character, split evenly among all armor pieces.
As it stands, I have a full set of battlemage armor, and when killing mobs I can't seem to be getting experience in the armor pieces. Was just wondering if it was the same behaviour on different servers or just ours?
We can't find a way to get this working and would love to dabble with the exp infusion system :)
It appears to be a work thats not fully implemented yet into the mod. So it is there visually but not actually able to do anything for you yet. I had the same interest in the stuff :p

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
By the way Yulife, I love your modpack. I do run it on my private server with friends. The only issue I unfortunately have right now is that MultiMC has a core bug issue where it decides to constantly re-download assets over and over for some users making it inaccessible to use. Do you have any idea of any other launchers that are possible to use with your modpack assuming something similar happens with the ftb launcher as it did with 1.2.0 where client side downloading is an issue? I suppose thats a weirdly worded and weird question. Just curious.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
By the way Yulife, I love your modpack. I do run it on my private server with friends. The only issue I unfortunately have right now is that MultiMC has a core bug issue where it decides to constantly re-download assets over and over for some users making it inaccessible to use. Do you have any idea of any other launchers that are possible to use with your modpack assuming something similar happens with the ftb launcher as it did with 1.2.0 where client side downloading is an issue? I suppose thats a weirdly worded and weird question. Just curious.
Yea, I don't understand that question.

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
The only issue I unfortunately have right now is that MultiMC has a core bug issue where it decides to constantly re-download assets over and over for some users making it inaccessible to use.
Which version of MultiMC are you using? If it's latest version, have you file a bug on https://github.com/MultiMC/MultiMC5/issues ?

Do you have any idea of any other launchers that are possible to use with your modpack assuming something similar happens with the ftb launcher as it did with 1.2.0 where client side downloading is an issue? I suppose thats a weirdly worded and weird question. Just curious.
Not one can guarantee FTB packs won't make a mistake again.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not asking for an ETA on 2.0, but I'm guessing there's something big you're waiting on or working on before it happens or that is holding you from a release. Have you announced what that is? Or is that the surprise?

Hono123

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason my alloy smeltery and sag mill aren't receiving energy from my survival generators...
I have it set up like so:
XA
SX
X: Survival Generators S: Sag Mill A: Alloy Smeltery

Do I need conduits to transfer energy? Or is this a bug?
Please Help!

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason my alloy smeltery and sag mill aren't receiving energy from my survival generators...
I have it set up like so:
XA
SX
X: Survival Generators S: Sag Mill A: Alloy Smeltery

Do I need conduits to transfer energy? Or is this a bug?
Please Help!
Put an Ender IO energy conduit (or other electricty pipe/ducts) in between your survivalist generators, those ExU generators won't auto-output power to other machines like EnderIO or TE ones does.

Shadowzfire

Jul 29, 2019
Which version of MultiMC are you using? If it's latest version, have you file a bug on https://github.com/MultiMC/MultiMC5/issues ?

Not one can guarantee FTB packs won't make a mistake again.
The bug has been around for a while now and it has been reported a few times on there. I haven't reported it myself, but I suppose I will this time around. I am running the latest version of MultiMC btw.

Was fairly tired when I wrote that post, all nighters tire your brain. Hopefully MultiMC fixes their issue.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not asking for an ETA on 2.0, but I'm guessing there's something big you're waiting on or working on before it happens or that is holding you from a release. Have you announced what that is? Or is that the surprise?
Ehm... not really. Maybe something from CustomThings, if you follow my Github. Other than that it is just a lot of work involved with quests and such. I have already finished a ton of stuff, if you look at my Github Milestone for 2.0.0.

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Ehm... not really. Maybe something from CustomThings, if you follow my Github. Other than that it is just a lot of work involved with quests and such. I have already finished a ton of stuff, if you look at my Github Milestone for 2.0.0.

Cool. Looking forward to it.

Konani

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, game keeps crashing when trying to look at the recipes for items "U"-over an item
Any help to this?

Hono123

Jul 29, 2019
Put an Ender IO energy conduit (or other electricty pipe/ducts) in between your survivalist generators, those ExU generators won't auto-output power to other machines like EnderIO or TE ones does.
Oh okay... I just didn't have access to the conduits yet, so I had to craft a stirling generator to get energy to make the alloy for conduits.

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just wondering would I be able to upgrade/downgrade mods as they go, without messing up the entire modpack? I dont really know how that stuff works with mod orders and block IDs..
I mainly ask because the 1.7.10 version of ars magica 2 seems to be half-broken, a lot of the things like armor xp and guardian summoning arent working yet. but they are in the 1.6.4 version. Might be a stupid question but would using that version with your modpack work? xD or similarly, updating the single mod when it gets fixed?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just wondering would I be able to upgrade/downgrade mods as they go, without messing up the entire modpack? I dont really know how that stuff works with mod orders and block IDs..
I mainly ask because the 1.7.10 version of ars magica 2 seems to be half-broken, a lot of the things like armor xp and guardian summoning arent working yet. but they are in the 1.6.4 version. Might be a stupid question but would using that version with your modpack work? xD or similarly, updating the single mod when it gets fixed?
Ehh.... 1.6.4 is not compatible with 1.7.10. No.
Updating mods is possible, yes.