[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I'll put it in a spoiler below:
An easy way to generate EMC is using SAG Mills with dark steel balls(they are pretty cheap EMC-wise, but you can use Flint too) to grind blaze rods and have them exported to 3 energy condenser, one condenses the blaze powder in blaze rods, and one condenses the blaze powder in dark matter/diamonds/anything else that has an EMC value, and a third one that condenses the blaze powder into dark steel balls. Or you could make an ExU Cobble Gen.
Edit: You can put capacitors in tge SAG mill to increase it's speed.
Those will be a bit nerfed by next patch tho. Since that EMC generator is generating to much EMC for the cost for it. So I will decrease the EMC cost of blazepowder so you have to get more Blazepowder to generate blazepowder. Atm you get out of 1 stack blazepowder with increased output around 2.5-3 stacks back. In the new version that will be around 2 stacks back

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
btw, i tried to reinstall the pack, not working. crashes on the world loading/creating. same crash report. no idea what to do. If someone had same problem please share the solution.

edit: tryed to reinstall, increase ram, decrease ram. not working. giving up

Last edited:

Xtremekiwi

Jul 29, 2019
I'll put it in a spoiler below:
An easy way to generate EMC is using SAG Mills with dark steel balls(they are pretty cheap EMC-wise, but you can use Flint too) to grind blaze rods and have them exported to 3 energy condenser, one condenses the blaze powder in blaze rods, and one condenses the blaze powder in dark matter/diamonds/anything else that has an EMC value, and a third one that condenses the blaze powder into dark steel balls. Or you could make an ExU Cobble Gen.
Edit: You can put capacitors in tge SAG mill to increase it's speed.

Erm, how do you make it so itemducts take the items out of the SAG mill in sequence rather then one itemduct taking all the items?

Here's how the thing's looking like at the moment:
9863wh.png

211went.png

(The bottom of the SAG mill is set to Pull, so as to pull dark steel balls nad blaze rods from the energy condensers. Needless to say, it's not working either.

Last edited:

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Erm, how do you make it so itemducts take the items out of the SAG mill in sequence rather then one itemduct taking all the items?

9863wh.png

211went.png

(The bottom of the SAG mill is set to Pull, so as to pull dark steel balls nad blaze rods from the energy condensers. Needless to say, it's not working either.
The youtuber I watched doing this setup used EnderIO Item Conduits. I'll probabky give you a link to that video. Here is the link to the video:

Note: He added the Condenser for Dark Steek Balls later and he upgraded the Energy Condensor for Dark Matter to a Tier 2(I can't remember if he did this in this episode or another one) because it couldn't keep up with how much blaze powder it would create

Last edited:

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019

9863wh.png

211went.png

Maybe rationing pipes from ExU? or another pipe from ExU, can't really remember.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill

9863wh.png

211went.png

I realized that I made a mistake, you condense the blaze rods in dark matter and dark steel balls, not the blaze powder

Xtremekiwi

Jul 29, 2019
The youtuber I watched doing this setup used EnderIO Item Conduits. I'll probabky give you a link to that video. Here is the link to the video:

Note: He added the Condenser for Dark Steek Balls later and he upgraded the Energy Condensor for Dark Matter to a Tier 2(I can't remember if he did this in this episode or another one) because it couldn't keep up with how much blaze powder it would create
I eventually just copy-pasted the design used in the video. All I can say is that yeah, the energy condensers definitely need speeding up, but the Mk. 2 requiring over 100 million EMC is going to take a while to get.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I eventually just copy-pasted the design used in the video. All I can say is that yeah, the energy condensers definitely need speeding up, but the Mk. 2 requiring over 100 million EMC is going to take a while to get.
Just AFK for a while and you should get enough EMC to get the Mk.II condensor

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Just an update about when the modpack will be available on curseforge. It is pretty annoying to make a pack and upload it to there if you have no experience with it. It is way easier over here at the FTB launcher. And it is pretty annoying because you cannot reply to the notifications that you get when you get rejected to ask what you did wrong. Also I have some mods in the pack that are not allowed on curse while they are allowed on FTB. So I am not able to upload my pack to the curse client.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Storkman10th post: 46229 said:
Just an update about when the modpack will be available on curseforge. It is pretty annoying to make a pack and upload it to there if you have no experience with it. It is way easier over here at the FTB launcher. And it is pretty annoying because you cannot reply to the notifications that you get when you get rejected to ask what you did wrong. Also I have some mods in the pack that are not allowed on curse while they are allowed on FTB. So I am not able to upload my pack to the curse client.
What are the mods that aren't allowed on curse and why aren't those mods allowed on Curse?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
What are the mods that aren't allowed on curse and why aren't those mods allowed on Curse?
I don't have checked the full complete list of mods but FTB has an other policy about third party mods and allows way more mods than the curseforge mods.
Here the curseforge list:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SUxIEfbAf8tqAJP-HXnT0sPOY3atCF1OKy56cHxKNdk/edit#gid=0
Here the FTB list: http://legacy.feed-the-beast.com/mods
If you can see FTB has around 1200 mods more allowed to be put into packs. I did not have checked them all. But if I will continue the Void world on curseforge that will be after at least 2 weeks due to my exams in the next 2 weeks, so I don't want to be stressing around with that while having exams.

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Rename them to the correct number needed and you can hand in the notes.

Thanks for the info, yeah that's what I thought I could do. You can actually make those notes so I will just rename one to #4 as the bug caused me not to get it and then I guess I am ok to continue :)

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the info, yeah that's what I thought I could do. You can actually make those notes so I will just rename one to #4 as the bug caused me not to get it and then I guess I am ok to continue :)
Hmm I thaught I had disabled the creation of the notes by removing the recipe. Have to look into that one

Xtremekiwi

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so I accomplished 2 things today: Build my first ever Big Reactor (a 5x5 with 4 rods and gelid cryotheum in between them) and made a Fluxed Jetplate. After upgrading the energy condenser to Mk. 2, I'm now considering adding a second SAG mill EMC generator because I'm now finding the EMC generation a tad slow.
Also, question: I haven't checked, but do Aqueous Accumulators use up source blocks to put in water into them? If not, then that's fine, but if they do, how are you supposed to reasonably do the 10 billion ml of water quest?

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Alright, so I accomplished 2 things today: Build my first ever Big Reactor (a 5x5 with 4 rods and gelid cryotheum in between them) and made a Fluxed Jetplate. After upgrading the energy condenser to Mk. 2, I'm now considering adding a second SAG mill EMC generator because I'm now finding the EMC generation a tad slow.
Also, question: I haven't checked, but do Aqueous Accumulators use up source blocks to put in water into them? If not, then that's fine, but if they do, how are you supposed to reasonably do the 10 billion ml of water quest?
They don't use the water you put next to them, they don't even water(but without water is just SO slow).

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
I was reading about this mod: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/227796-accidentally-circumstantial-events-ace and I thought is would be excellent for this modpack to implement the shelter actually protecting you. For example (only coping things related to this):

Triggers
* time - every x ticks task can be performed

Conditions
* being in area defined by two points
* dimmension
* being in area defined by point and radius

Tasks
* causing player to under potion effect

With ACE you could replace all the redstone, and it might be even easier to do and maintain in the long run. Specially when there is no need to replace the map to fix or add stuff.

Reactions: goreae

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I was reading about this mod: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/227796-accidentally-circumstantial-events-ace and I thought is would be excellent for this modpack to implement the shelter actually protecting you. For example (only coping things related to this):

Triggers
* time - every x ticks task can be performed

Conditions
* being in area defined by two points
* dimmension
* being in area defined by point and radius

Tasks
* causing player to under potion effect

With ACE you could replace all the redstone, and it might be even easier to do and maintain in the long run. Specially when there is no need to replace the map to fix or add stuff.
That is a pretty nice suggestion, I will have a look on it how to implement it and if it works the way I want it too. Thank you. Might take some time before I do that due to having exams this and next week :D

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
That is a pretty nice suggestion, I will have a look on it how to implement it and if it works the way I want it too. Thank you. Might take some time before I do that due to having exams this and next week :D

Of course. Is more for a next version, or a next "big revision" of the pack, as it would need a map reset. But when I was reading all the triggers and effects, your pack came to my mind instantly. I had to post it here :)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone direct me to a video that would help setting up a good/best EMC generator? There is a good bit of videos in the EE2 days still around, but I didn't think they would be much help because the pack is different than technic was. Thanks for any help, and Happy Gaming.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone direct me to a video that would help setting up a good/best EMC generator? There is a good bit of videos in the EE2 days still around, but I didn't think they would be much help because the pack is different than technic was. Thanks for any help, and Happy Gaming.