[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
It's set to ignore, the inputs are blue and the output is red. The output is the only one working.
The fluid transposer has two different modes, you might be on the wrong mode. But you should be able to automate it, since I did it so many times in the past myself. Currently dont know the problem, otherwise start a conversation with me on this reddit, post it here with the screenshots under a spoiler, or go to the github and post some screenshots there so I can see your situation

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
possible as that to get into the twilight forest?
Currently not, since in the twilight forest you can mine the ores and with that way get items you are not supposed to get at a certain time. It was possible in ealier version with a certain item though, but that wasn't intended.

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
Couple of questions:

* How does the transmuting mobs part of the PStone is supposed to work? I'm shooting the projectiles, but nothing happens.
* I'm getting massive lag spikes sometimes. I haven't identified a definite way to reproduce them yet, but they usually happen when I'm in my mob farm, at the top of the mayor building (built a farm with those 9 zombie spawners in 3x3 formation). I have hidden the minimap and it helped a little, but still make the game almost unplayable. The console says something in the lines of "Warning: Client side chunk ticking took xxxxms" several times. Any ideas?

I'm really enjoying the pack. At the begging felt like a section of a vanilla CTM map, then like Agrarian Skies 2, but with Enderio and ProjectE, and those annoying strikes instead of the hunger and aggresive cows. I like the change of pace, like stages. And I've read about bosses, so I'm expecting another change of pace after I finish setting up my base.

Would be ok if a share a base tour?

Mysteriez974

Jul 29, 2019
Couple of questions:

* How does the transmuting mobs part of the PStone is supposed to work? I'm shooting the projectiles, but nothing happens.
* I'm getting massive lag spikes sometimes. I haven't identified a definite way to reproduce them yet, but they usually happen when I'm in my mob farm, at the top of the mayor building (built a farm with those 9 zombie spawners in 3x3 formation). I have hidden the minimap and it helped a little, but still make the game almost unplayable. The console says something in the lines of "Warning: Client side chunk ticking took xxxxms" several times. Any ideas?

Can't help with the lag, but as for the PStone : you need to have a Klein Star with some EMC in your inventory for the projectiles to have effect.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Couple of questions:

I'm really enjoying the pack. At the begging felt like a section of a vanilla CTM map, then like Agrarian Skies 2, but with Enderio and ProjectE, and those annoying strikes instead of the hunger and aggresive cows. I like the change of pace, like stages. And I've read about bosses, so I'm expecting another change of pace after I finish setting up my base.

Would be ok if a share a base tour?
-About the lag, I have been looking on the internet and found that it has something to do with an certain chunk not able to be unloaded properly when you move too far away. Or the other way around when you enter a certain chunk this happens.
-Mysteriez is right with the transmuting of mobs
-About the base tour, you mind to share it first with me? I will check if it is good enough :p, neh just want to make sure everything is already with the video and stuff.

For the other guys, I am finalizing my big school projects and tests that are coming soon but after that I might have a week or two and then I have to start learning again for my exam-week. So I am a bit busy atm sorry for no updates.

The_Technomancer

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm a little confused, as I have done a lot of quests in several trees, and I have gotten note #3, but How do I get notes past that? Also, how do I get sugar or sugar cane?

Mattyzz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a little curious... I'm mostly done with the technical and storage.... Is it possible that we can fight a wither for the wither star?

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a little curious... I'm mostly done with the technical and storage.... Is it possible that we can fight a wither for the wither star?
Sure, you can get wither skeletons from firing a projectile from the philosiphers stone with a klein star in your inventory. and there's a way to get soul sand.

Mattyzz

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, you can get wither skeletons from firing a projectile from the philosiphers stone with a klein star in your inventory. and there's a way to get soul sand.
Yep i figured that out lol right as the book reminded me how to do that. This this pack does a good job at teaching/reminding people how to use mods.
Also mobs farms with interdiction torches are fun

Ki29PDX

Jul 29, 2019
I think what I like most about this pack is the storyline based quest. I hope more mod makers will make story based mods so that you can move through the story and get a real sence of accomplishment

Mattyzz

Jul 29, 2019
I think what I like most about this pack is the storyline based quest. I hope more mod makers will make story based mods so that you can move through the story and get a real sence of accomplishment
That is true, I finally finished the story line today, its a tad short in itself. I was caught up doing the ProjectE stuff... made a crazy mob farm with Interdiction torches. My question is will there possibly be more story in the future?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
That is true, I finally finished the story line today, its a tad short in itself. I was caught up doing the ProjectE stuff... made a crazy mob farm with Interdiction torches. My question is will there possibly be more story in the future?
I am currently busy with school and stuff, I have some ideas, which one of them is finalizing and perfect the behind the scene redstone so a better experience. Like when you are actually in a shelter you wont have the nasty side effects. Also I have been thinking about a side story quest involving the twilight forest. But since the twilight forest has those hills which are annoying because of free EMC (this is also the reason why I disabled the deep dark), and free blocks to mine I have to make a protection from it so that wont happen, and then I can make a side story in the twilight.

Mattyzz

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently busy with school and stuff, I have some ideas, which one of them is finalizing and perfect the behind the scene redstone so a better experience. Like when you are actually in a shelter you wont have the nasty side effects. Also I have been thinking about a side story quest involving the twilight forest. But since the twilight forest has those hills which are annoying because of free EMC (this is also the reason why I disabled the deep dark), and free blocks to mine I have to make a protection from it so that wont happen, and then I can make a side story in the twilight.
That's understandable I have my finals as well next week. Im free to help if you need any.

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Just started with this pack.
First issue, though, is NEI's F7 (Mob Spawning Overlay) disabled by pack's author or is it a bug/glitch?
F7 simply does nothing, rebinding the key (both for "World" and "Global") to an unassigned key changes nothing, the overlay wont show up.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Just started with this pack.
First issue, though, is NEI's F7 (Mob Spawning Overlay) disabled by pack's author or is it a bug/glitch?
F7 simply does nothing, rebinding the key (both for "World" and "Global") to an unassigned key changes nothing, the overlay wont show up.
I dont know what is happening? since in my own playthrough (currently doing it do perfect stuff and finding some bugs myself) and test-runs f7 always worked. If this happens to you in the nether, the base around is build on half slabs so the mobs won't spawn on those, you have to raise or lower the floor to make mobs spawn.

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
It's fine now, reinstalling the pack worked on the second reinstall.

I am facing a serious frustriation with that Gravestone-thing mod. I understand it's principle to an extent, but why on earth that mod even searches for "valid" ground block to spawn the Grave instead of spawning it in regardless. The grave itself does not require the ground, it can float.
I died to a baby pigman squeezing through my nether-slaughterhouse-dohicky and lost EVERYthing due to that one mod, because it was like
"Hey! It's a half-slab, because I care so much about valid ground for some reason -which I did not find- let's be funny and DELETE all of inventory contents instead dropping it on the ground!"
What sort of logic is that...

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
It's fine now, reinstalling the pack worked on the second reinstall.

I am facing a serious frustriation with that Gravestone-thing mod. I understand it's principle to an extent, but why on earth that mod even searches for "valid" ground block to spawn the Grave instead of spawning it in regardless. The grave itself does not require the ground, it can float.
I died to a baby pigman squeezing through my nether-slaughterhouse-dohicky and lost EVERYthing due to that one mod, because it was like
"Hey! It's a half-slab, because I care so much about valid ground for some reason -which I did not find- let's be funny and DELETE all of inventory contents instead dropping it on the ground!"
What sort of logic is that...
Again, that has never happened to me. I have more examples that it spawns in mid air than that it is gone (since that never happened to me). But yeah that sucks for you that it worked out this way, btw in my experience with dying in the nether with only half slabs beneath and around me it spawned in the air on a half slab.

Reactions: spiritofmc
B

BlehBeep

Quick questions, Loving the map only slight issues 30+ hrs casually in

I've been using this thread to find items I cant seem to find or earn but I can't find a good answer on Rubber saplings (I think someone said its in the greenhouse tree after a 'tech tree' quest)

How do I get a rubber sapling? / what quests do i need to do to get there?

also is there a way to get sugar cane? (i uncrafted sugar that a mob dropped)

thanks!