[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Shadow-

Jul 29, 2019
Mogymog - Daylight is 2 minutes(real time) for me. Diamond armor should be fine. Did you set it to hard mode? Have you found the jetpack building? I started with copper armor(quest reward) and cleared a few building before upgrading. You should also be using the dark matter pickaxe they gave you at the start.

Reactions: spiritofmc

Mogymog

Jul 29, 2019
Mogymog - Daylight is 2 minutes(real time) for me. Diamond armor should be fine. Did you set it to hard mode? Have you found the jetpack building? I started with copper armor(quest reward) and cleared a few building before upgrading. You should also be using the dark matter pickaxe they gave you at the start.

I have it set on easy.. My daylight lasts about 30 seconds max. I found the jetpack house, stole the 2 jetpacks, and their quest is bugged since I can't talk to the girl in there. But my backpacks ran out and I can't recharge them.. and yes, I am using the dark matter pick, cause it's the only thing that can deal damage and mine anything.

Jul 29, 2019
I am probably very stupid, but whenever I start a new world I just spawn a world made of only 1 layer of sand. Can someone please point out my mistake? I cant find the bunker/shelter, its just infinite sand (or void, if you break one block) forever. Is there some kind of map I need to put in the saves folder?

Last edited:

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I just started up this pack. Lost my first try after accidentally enragging all the pigmen. My second attempt and i'm on my way to the Major's. I noticed that the first air strike actually destroyed blocks. Do I need to obsidian reinforce the area or was that just a one time thing?

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
I just started up this pack. Lost my first try after accidentally enragging all the pigmen. My second attempt and i'm on my way to the Major's. I noticed that the first air strike actually destroyed blocks. Do I need to obsidian reinforce the area or was that just a one time thing?
I'ts only a one time thing. it's the quest book making some blocks vanish so you can explore the city after the tutorial.

SalihIsTheKing

Jul 29, 2019
Hi does anyone know how i can get papaer stacks, they need plastic, and plastic needs rubber. And i hav't got that. So anyone know how i can get rubber?

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
Hi does anyone know how i can get papaer stacks, they need plastic, and plastic needs rubber. And i hav't got that. So anyone know how i can get rubber?

get MFR rubber tree. every log you chop gives you a rubber piece, then you cook it, then you cook it again and there is plastic.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, sorry for not posting/updating much. I have been very busy lately. I had exams last week and need to redo one aswell this monday. And have to finish a big project for school soon. In combination with my job, school and friends I have found little time to do stuff on my computer. Which atm I mostly use on fallout 4 :p. I hope I can help you guys soon with a new update for fixing those messy quests (most of them are in the storage segment since AE and the quest book dont go well together.) And I if I dont forget it I will remove the EMC exploit. Next time put it in a spoiler or something or send me a private message so people cannot easly find and abuse it, thank you in advance.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Paper stacks from TiCo? They're from paper which can be gotten by breaking down a book in your crafting grid [1 book = 2 paper]. 4 paper = 1 paper stack

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
I was going to ask whether the pack creator took into account of the world interaction upgrade from extra utilities...It feels cheaty xD. Apparently other people have abused it as well =))
How is it 'cheaty' to you? The item node with the world upgrade [used as a cobblegen] only saves you from swinging a pick so you can go do something else. Same as an Igneous Extruder, which is also upgradeable and has no power costs for cobble, but much less CPU-friendly than the nodes.
Do you mean the nodes are a 'cheaty' way to farm EMC? 1x Compressed cobble into a condenser is a hella-slow way to accumulate EMC and it's a setup that requires power, so your return will be less than 1 per cobble. There's no EMC multiplication / exploit for condensing cobble and it's a good way of starting out with EMC farming...especially on this map. But it is something you should move away from as you advance.

Ki29PDX

Jul 29, 2019
Hi hi! Any way to make the quests work for a second player logged into my map (lan)? Also, what is the game like playing it on a server?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hi hi! Any way to make the quests work for a second player logged into my map (lan)? Also, what is the game like playing it on a server?
The quests should work on lan or on a server, might be some problems with lan tho (dont know that). In one of the main pages of the book you can start up a party and so you can complete the quests together.
On a server is almost the same as your local world, but most of the time you have more lag since it is a server but you can run your farms by just opening the server instead of starting the whole game.

Sastas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. I ran into a weird thing. I go to Ernst's house, I got the mission item from the crate. But I do a rightclick. So that mission item thing just placed on the floor. And when I got it back, it transformed into a piece of paperwall. I cant add the mission item, or do anything. How can I reset or complete that mission? And just that one.
Thanks.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. I ran into a weird thing. I go to Ernst's house, I got the mission item from the crate. But I do a rightclick. So that mission item thing just placed on the floor. And when I got it back, it transformed into a piece of paperwall. I cant add the mission item, or do anything. How can I reset or complete that mission? And just that one.
Thanks.
Use command '/hqm edit'. It'll give you a quest book with HQM-admin powers. Open that book and shift-click to complete you problem quest.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Use command '/hqm edit'. It'll give you a quest book with HQM-admin powers. Open that book and shift-click to complete you problem quest.
You are totally right, you might have to add your name after the edit. So the command will look like "/hqm edit playername".

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Helpful suggestion...

If you're struggling to get stuff lit-up or having trouble clearing buildings...the Sleeping Bag is your friend. Use it often to help keep spawn levels low!

Keep in mind that it won't work in the rain if you try to sleep under the stars.

Ki29PDX

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone explain why I'm unable to automate items like the fluid transposer? I have a chest under it with an itemduct, destablized redstone on one side with a fluiduct, snowballs in a chest on the other side with an itemduct, and rf coming into the top. Seems no mater what colors I use to try and configure it, nothing happens.

Storkman- Why are some of the quests so grind intensive? 10 tanks (16000 MB ea) of gelid cryo-something with two of the required items needing time in the fluid transposer and pulveriser? Monster jerkey and the farming ones are like this also.

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone explain why I'm unable to automate items like the fluid transposer? I have a chest under it with an itemduct, destablized redstone on one side with a fluiduct, snowballs in a chest on the other side with an itemduct, and rf coming into the top. Seems no mater what colors I use to try and configure it, nothing happens.
Are the ducts on ignore or low redstone mode? if not, then they will only work with a redstone signal. it can be configured with a servo. also when a side has a blue & black hole, it's for item inputs, and orange for outputs. you should be able to find the rest of the colors by clicking some of the tabs in the machine.

Ki29PDX

Jul 29, 2019
Are the ducts on ignore or low redstone mode? if not, then they will only work with a redstone signal. it can be configured with a servo. also when a side has a blue & black hole, it's for item inputs, and orange for outputs. you should be able to find the rest of the colors by clicking some of the tabs in the machine.

It's set to ignore, the inputs are blue and the output is red. The output is the only one working.