[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Jul 29, 2019
-If you have an AE system you can put everything in there use the crafting grid from AE and then pull the cakes out (they should count) this is waaaaay easier

Is there a way to get AE2 legit? I cannot find any presses...

All of the liquid quests are broken, or maybe i'm doing them all wrong. I've tried all kinds of pipes as well as outputting directly into the machine to no avail.

Somehow when i completed the 2nd boss quest (no spoilers) it didnt port me to the platform. instead i ended up inside of all of your redstone contraption (impressive).

Awesome modpack, btw. Thank you for your hard work!

JohnJHS[/QUOTE]

MyGoodLooks

Jul 29, 2019
so how do you get some netherrack or netherbrick?
*i want to be spoiled*
:D

LOL i just found out.
I searched for netherbrick stairs on the smeltery then uncraft it. SOLVED!

Holy crap why didn't I think of that.... For me the uncrafting table is such an after thought... I got my Netherrack using the sludge boiler... 3 drums full of sludge before I got one...
Hey guys, I am here with the finalized patch notes for patch 1.1.0, The Mod update Patch
Wooooo!!!!

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
2015-07-17_11.48.13.png

I got bored.

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere around 1.8MeRF/T (Thats 1.8 million RF per tick)

I just filled it with fuelrods completely because you can infinitely recycle cyanite into yellorium. So it's quite possibly the least efficient reactor your able to make XD

ATOG

Jul 29, 2019
ar you getting zombie heads already and how do get them easy as you need 20.000

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
guys is there anything i can do for my tree farm not to spawn mobs. i hate it. today i almost punched my screen. there was so many mobs. i put glowstone bricks between dirt so they wont spawn on the soil but they spawn on the top of trees. HATE IT! btw died first time today.. map is clear everything is torched, all spawners are destroyed, and i fell into the void... because of my f.ing jetpack ran out of power. damn was so mad, was like "NO SHIT I'M PLAYING THIS SHIT AGAIN!" anyway. must go recover everything!

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
guys is there anything i can do for my tree farm not to spawn mobs. i hate it. today i almost punched my screen. there was so many mobs. i put glowstone bricks between dirt so they wont spawn on the soil but they spawn on the top of trees. HATE IT! btw died first time today.. map is clear everything is torched, all spawners are destroyed, and i fell into the void... because of my f.ing jetpack ran out of power. damn was so mad, was like "NO SHIT I'M PLAYING THIS SHIT AGAIN!" anyway. must go recover everything!
Leaves won't spawn mobs but open logs will spawn so either make sure the log has leaves on top of it or torch it is the only way to have them not spawn in a tree farm.

ATOG

Jul 29, 2019
dmtryzhkv To bad you died to the void maby some chandeleers or magnum torch will solve the mob problem

i just basicly finished the map with 2 lives left last boss fight wodent let me in aggain after i died ther once had to go thru the roof to kill him

now just 3 quest left i'm stull stuck on

- cactus green
- zombie head
- pie making

loved this map Thanx alot for it

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
dmtryzhkv To bad you died to the void maby some chandeleers or magnum torch will solve the mob problem

i just basicly finished the map with 2 lives left last boss fight wodent let me in aggain after i died ther once had to go thru the roof to kill him

now just 3 quest left i'm stull stuck on

- cactus green
- zombie head
- pie making

loved this map Thanx alot for it
the quests:
-fixed in V 1.1.0
-They have a proper EMC value in V 1.1.0 so you only need to get one and then you can duplicate them
-it is painfull for a reason, when I fixed getting the presses you should be able to setup a AE system and so craft them more easily. There are many ways how to farm the ingredients for the cakes automatically.

-If you have an AE system you can put everything in there use the crafting grid from AE and then pull the cakes out (they should count) this is waaaaay easier

Is there a way to get AE2 legit? I cannot find any presses...

All of the liquid quests are broken, or maybe i'm doing them all wrong. I've tried all kinds of pipes as well as outputting directly into the machine to no avail.

Somehow when i completed the 2nd boss quest (no spoilers) it didnt port me to the platform. instead i ended up inside of all of your redstone contraption (impressive).

Awesome modpack, btw. Thank you for your hard work!

JohnJHS
I should have made a script for them, but like some other some got lost in one patch update and have not been able to find all of them back. This will be fixed in the patch V 1.1.0 when it goes recommended

Also Version 1.1.0 should be available on the launcher, you have to select it manually since V 1.0.2 is still recommended since mod updates can break maps. So plz backup your world when you want to update

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
I can't tell if I'm done in a broken game or not.

I died over the void while I had all the wood and saplings from the greenhouse in my inventory. I had not learned any of them for ProjectE. Is it possible to get saplings from any other buildling/dimension? If not, please let me know so I can start over instead of feeling the need to comb each one and checking dimensions.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I can't tell if I'm done in a broken game or not.

I died over the void while I had all the wood and saplings from the greenhouse in my inventory. I had not learned any of them for ProjectE. Is it possible to get saplings from any other buildling/dimension? If not, please let me know so I can start over instead of feeling the need to comb each one and checking dimensions.
Not to my knowledge. However I'd argue that you could just go into creative mode and spawn in the irreplaceable plants, even if you'd rather not cheat in any gear you lost.
I'd also note that, in cases like this where something is essential and easily lost over the void, that there should be some kind of recover quest, which triggers and reveals itself as soon as it detects you picking up the item, that lets you get a new one at something like four or ten times the EMC cost. Prevents abuse, but also keeps the game playable even if you have bad luck, and could even be used for bug prevention if creepers suddenly regain their ability to destroy things or something.

Reactions: Physicist

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
As it turns out, a gravestone formed mid-air and I was able to recover that way. I have no idea why sometimes gravestones form in air over void but they never form over a cobblestone floor in the nether.

Edit for not doublepost:

Am I expressly forbidden from taking obsidian from my portal and so must find it elsewhere?

Last edited:

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone going to host verion 1.1.0? I don't see CondeCero's server up anymore for some reason.

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone going to host verion 1.1.0? I don't see CondeCero's server up anymore for some reason.

Sorry about that, machine is broken again, i think, or .... i hope, monday it will be working

:)

Last edited:

mitelk

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone know how to get soul sand? i want to make a slice and splice but dont know how to get soul sand.