[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting. I'll try loading it up tonight and see if the reboot has fixed the issue.

Edit; Nope, he still only wants to talk about the yellorium quest. I even tried spawning in the items for it and he wouldn't take them.
I've gotten all of the Beginning, City, Smeltery, and Trans+ quests completed, and 189 quests unlocked with 152 completed. Could I get a hint as to what quest is the preq for the npc trigger, so I can compare that to what I have and see if it's a bug or just me being silly?
NPC quests only are unlocked by other NPC quests. I have to have a look for it myself but you need to do something with another NPC first before you can unlock that quest. I will start up the game right now to check it for you

Edit, found the problem for you. I messed something up so you will get Note#3 2 times instead of Note#2. You also need to give Note#2 to the mayor and then you will get a note from him (which you are supposed to hand in later) and after you have completed the yellorium quest then It will become available. Will be fixed in the next patch

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
NPC quests only are unlocked by other NPC quests. I have to have a look for it myself but you need to do something with another NPC first before you can unlock that quest. I will start up the game right now to check it for you

Edit, found the problem for you. I messed something up so you will get Note#3 2 times instead of Note#2. You also need to give Note#2 to the mayor and then you will get a note from him (which you are supposed to hand in later) and after you have completed the yellorium quest then It will become available. Will be fixed in the next patch

.......Whaaaattt. I mean, glad the problem has been found, and thank you for checking, but.... Man, that's kinda a bit convoluted to wrap my head around dude, especially since I had no reason to talk to the mayor again by the quest guide and book alone. XD

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
.......Whaaaattt. I mean, glad the problem has been found, and thank you for checking, but.... Man, that's kinda a bit convoluted to wrap my head around dude, especially since I had no reason to talk to the mayor again by the quest guide and book alone. XD
Are you able to acces the quest tab in your inventory screen? If there is a quest with note that is the quest you want to complete.
Also you should get the Note quest when you talk to the mayor for the first time. So you should have it but you cannot complete it. If you want to fix it you have to pm me and I will send you an instruction how to complete it
But there is a problem, it asks for the same note you had handed in already in the Journal #2 quest. Next patch it will be fixed that the Journal #2 requires another note so you only can use the note for the Note quest.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Are you able to acces the quest tab in your inventory screen? If there is a quest with note that is the quest you want to complete.
Also you should get the Note quest when you talk to the mayor for the first time. So you should have it but you cannot complete it. If you want to fix it you have to pm me and I will send you an instruction how to complete it
But there is a problem, it asks for the same note you had handed in already in the Journal #2 quest. Next patch it will be fixed that the Journal #2 requires another note so you only can use the note for the Note quest.
Nope, never been able to use the quest tab, I always get the "swap right to second tinker's inventory tab" bug. And the flashes I get of the quest tab always indicate an "empty" message, from what I can glimpse.
Thank you for the help surrah. :)

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be game breaking if I set keepInventory to true
It's pretty damn annoying to fall off into the void and loose everything you have on you.

Quail4

Jul 29, 2019
For people having trouble accessing the quest tab for the custom npc characters, you can press "L" to access it. If that doesn't work go to your controls and press the conflicting button. The control "quest log" and something else will likely both be "L" so you can change whichever to the key of your choosing. Hope this helps :)

MyGoodLooks

Jul 29, 2019
It's pretty damn annoying to fall off into the void and loose everything you have on you.

Game breaking... no probably not. But you can get charms of keeping in the other knowledge tab. I think it costs an emerald for the first one and then you can put it in the transmutation table and build up to the third one where you can keep your whole inventory on death.

Otherwise it removes one of the 'hardcore' aspects of the game.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
This is exactly the reason I put the twilight forest in this pack. Just for the people to have a way to make sure they keep their inventories on death. But it has to cost something otherwise, like MyGoodLooks said, it will remove a part of the 'hardcore' aspects of the game. You have to pay for something that will help you greatly.
Just saying if you didnt know. 1 emerald is about 16,3k EMC
Tier I charm of keeping: Keeps armour on death: costs 1 emerald
Tier II charm of keeping: Keeps armour + hotbar on death: costs 4 emeralds
Tier III charm of keeping: Keep everything on death: costs 16 emerald

ATOG

Jul 29, 2019
Little stuck on some quests

- Charm of live II (how to get more charm of life I to complete this) do i need to go to twilight forrist ? or is it a realy rare mob drop ?
- The cake is a lie (is this realy hand crafting or do i miss someting to put items in a crafting table and just pul it out)
- particals rainbow (how to get cactus green)
- Filters (i need 20K zombie heads to make the Z-logic controler) how to get tat manny ?

maby some pointers on these quest for the res i almost finisced it just a waiting/maintaning game now

Last edited:

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
Just started today. Am I supposed to be stuck in my base after the first strike? The doors I originally opened with the two levers on the redstone lanterns are now closed and moving the levers doesn't change that. Do they open at some other point or what?

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I just finish your amazing pack
new

mickaboy72

Jul 29, 2019
so how do you get some netherrack or netherbrick?
*i want to be spoiled*
:D

LOL i just found out.
I searched for netherbrick stairs on the smeltery then uncraft it. SOLVED!

Last edited:

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
Just started today. Am I supposed to be stuck in my base after the first strike? The doors I originally opened with the two levers on the redstone lanterns are now closed and moving the levers doesn't change that. Do they open at some other point or what?
Ahh, OK. It opened later, presumably by quest action.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
how can i attack the ELdamore, because there is a wall blocking me
The guards drop a certain item that you need to drop in a certain place in that place (place the blocks) then a light will go out repeat this a couple of times and you bring his shield down and then he should get out of the cage and then you can fight him

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Little stuck on some quests

- Charm of live II (how to get more charm of life I to complete this) do i need to go to twilight forrist ? or is it a realy rare mob drop ?
- The cake is a lie (is this realy hand crafting or do i miss someting to put items in a crafting table and just pul it out)
- particals rainbow (how to get cactus green)
- Filters (i need 20K zombie heads to make the Z-logic controler) how to get tat manny ?

maby some pointers on these quest for the res i almost finisced it just a waiting/maintaning game now
Hey here are some things how you can get the quests done
-Charms of life were a bug, they have a proper EMC value next patch
-If you have an AE system you can put everything in there use the crafting grid from AE and then pull the cakes out (they should count) this is waaaaay easier
-There was a way how to get cactus green, I made a minetweaker script for it, for some reason some of my scripts got removed and this is probably one of them. Will be fixed next patch
-Added a EMC value to zombie heads for this quest, otherwise you have to do a lot of automatic afk farming, also fixed next patch. It wil have an EMC value of a diamond, maybe I will change it to a EMC value of Gold but that depends a bit. Since that quest is a endgame quest so at that time you should have a decent EMC farm up and running

Edit already changed the EMC value from the Zombie head to the gold EMC, total it costs around 40 Million EMC now for the complete quest

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
so how do you get some netherrack or netherbrick?
*i want to be spoiled*
:D

LOL i just found out.
I searched for netherbrick stairs on the smeltery then uncraft it. SOLVED!
You also will get it as a quest reward next patch so you wont have to do that anymore

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I am here with the finalized patch notes for patch 1.1.0, The Mod update Patch
This patch wont be recommended to download as first because it might brake some things in your world. So please backup your world before you update to this patch.

Also if you have any EnderIO gas conduits in your world, but I dont think so since they are used in combination with the mekanism mod they will be removed from your world

If you have any problems with this patch that occured go to this page (https://github.com/Storkman101/Void-World/issues) and put a [Version 1.1.0] in your title so I can find all the bugs before the recommended build in this patch
Big thanks to the guys who will do this for me
Changelog Version 1.1.0
Mod Updates(newest release version on 13 july)
-Updated Forge to newest recommended version
-Updated ProjectE to newest release version
This is a big one, A new overhaul on how the EMC looks and all rings work now on a pedestal every ring will display on their tooltip what happens when you put the ring on a pedestal
-Updated all mods from the COFH team to the newest release versions (thermal expansion(+dynamics and foundation), minefactory reloaded, Redstone Arsenal)
-Updated HQM to the newest version
-Updated ProjectRed to newest release version, with some extra addons of ProjectRed
-Updated Forge multipart to newest release version
-Updated AromaCore to newest release version
-Updated CodeChickenCore to newest release version
-Updated NotEnoughItems to newest release versin
-Updated Translocator to newest release version
-Updated Chisel2 to newest release version
-Updated AE2 to the newest stable version
-Updated EnderIO&EnderZOO to the newest release versions
-Updated EnderTech to newest release version
-Updated SimplyJetpack to newest release version
-Updated Tinker's Mechwork to newest version

Bugfixes
The main point of bugfixing in this patch was making sure all the updated mods were working and fixing the bugs in the quest system/npc quests. I have not updated/fixed the pumpkin quest line, I will do that later with my partner SpiritofMC when we check on every pumpkin and make sure every one of them is in the world. Then the pumpkin quests which are bugged will be fixed
-Readded the missing charms of life EMC
-Fixed an issue with the NPC quest that you were given the wrong item and so you couldn't complete the story line. This also fixes the bug that people had Note#2 still in their NPC quest line even though they already handed it in in another quest
-Fixed some quests not having rewards
-Fixed make one machinery from the thermal set and then complete the next 4 quests with it
-Fixed a problem after the update that certain items would not have a icon to display
-Removed EMC from the tinker armor set because sometimes when you pull one piece out the world got corrupted, this will hopefully fix it otherwise i have to remove them from the game so this doesnt happen anymore
-Fixed that the second part of the klein star quest is not able to be handed in if it had some EMC value in it, I made it a detection task where the NBT or metadata should not matter so you can complete that quest
-Fixed the swiftwolfs ring and lifestone not able to be handed in the rings of everything quest

Balance update
-Increased the cost of the dark and red matter armor since I cant modify how much damage they negate. And that is a big bunch of mitigation
-Sorry guys, nerfed the EMC flower by making the cost to make them much higher, this way you have to grind a little more till you can get an up and working EMC flower (I wont touch the Rate it produces EMC, for now MUhahaha :p)
-Updated the rings of everything quest to have EVERY ring there is now with the new update of ProjectE
-Gave a guide how to do the last part of the story for those who don't have a clue what to do or to finish the parts before the fight itself
I am finalizing the build atm, so I can put it in the file so I can send it to the FTB guys, and put it up for manual download. The server will be updated when version 1.1.0 will go recommended. This probably will be around monday if I have gotten enough feedback on the next patch.

Manual update Version 1.1.0, will be available on the FTB launcher soon
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rghivfbsylxgwr0/FTB Void World 1.1.0.zip?dl=0

Edit, also made a server version for the guys who want to test it with friends
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcswt1t10lp8pct/Server Void World 1.1.0.zip?dl=0

Last edited:
Reactions: BMB78