[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
They should still work, but because there is a verybshort day cycle they are not really effective. The lever thing is maybe because that you didnt complete one of the two trigger quests after you have selected both difficulties. That trigger quest is stand right about in the middle. I will fix the quest where it says start the map, that before you can start it you need to have chosen both difficulties

The only quest I had was the one telling me to get the items from the roof. I had done it 3 times before(trying to get a feel for the map), and I never had that issue. It may have been something I did, who knows.lol I fixed it by hitting the toggle latch, and it worked fine since. Sorry if it was something I did.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
The only quest I had was the one telling me to get the items from the roof. I had done it 3 times before(trying to get a feel for the map), and I never had that issue. It may have been something I did, who knows.lol I fixed it by hitting the toggle latch, and it worked fine since. Sorry if it was something I did.
Anyway it should not have happened, I will have a look in it. Maybe something went wrong with the quest tracking devices, and didnt output a redstone signal

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway it should not have happened, I will have a look in it. Maybe something went wrong with the quest tracking devices, and didnt output a redstone signal
Edit, I messed something up during the update from version 0.1.3 to 0.2.0. I flipped the latch for some reason so it was on the wrong side

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
To be fair, things like commands, only recipe mode and that kind of things are also done in other maps like Agrarian skies and Material Energy. And since my map is based around ProjectE one item can break the game already, this is why I put those measures in. But then I made it that way that you still can use the commands (except gamemode) so that you can skip quests or something like that. Or you can cheat by using the /give command. I just don't want people to cheat during things like the grinding quests, and like I said one item spawned in with a higher amount of EMC can break the game already.
Well... The only thing I dont like in it is that you cant create a test world where you can just use to make tests and experiences easily and fast!

On the other hand... @ashwindov as you said, this is not a server. You have access to the world and you can do whatever you want with it so if you really need/want, be creative and hack the system. Think of it as a meta-challenge in the map. It is possible, I have done it!

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Well... The only thing I dont like in it is that you cant create a test world where you can just use to make tests and experiences easily and fast!

On the other hand... @ashwindov as you said, this is not a server. You have access to the world and you can do whatever you want with it so if you really need/want, be creative and hack the system. Think of it as a meta-challenge in the map. It is possible, I have done it!
After that post I was planning on making something in spawn where you could disable the automatic gamemode changer so you could go in creative. Still for NEI you can just change the config, I cant edit that easily

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Edit, I messed something up during the update from version 0.1.3 to 0.2.0. I flipped the latch for some reason so it was on the wrong side

I thought you may have been testing something and needed it switched. I'm just glad I didn't do something wrong.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Did you update all three mods or just Thermal Dynamics? So I know what to update, or did you already apply it to the manual download for your pack?
Sometimes, espcially with mapmaking bugs I will put it on the first post of the threat. There you can find more info about stuff. Like which mod you needed to update (and the download link).

Also version 0.2.0 is on the launcher, and version 0.2.1 is out for manual download

Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
It is so quiet out here, are you guys not finding anything to report? or are you not just playing the map. Also the version 0.3.0 (which will probably be release version) will happen tomorrow evening (I have to work from 09-18 :mad:, at least I get double paid tomorrow) But we have made so much progress, I am almost done with the third part of the story and will finish it this evening, also superspirit is almost done with the reward bag system. The most things that needs to be added there are the tinkers tools. Then I have a little time left on friday to work on fixing some bugs that gets addressed to me. Again I have to work sadly so I don't have the whole day. After that I can submit my pack to jampacked II

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
It is so quiet out here, are you guys not finding anything to report? or are you not just playing the map. Also the version 0.3.0 (which will probably be release version) will happen tomorrow evening (I have to work from 09-18 :mad:, at least I get double paid tomorrow) But we have made so much progress, I am almost done with the third part of the story and will finish it this evening, also superspirit is almost done with the reward bag system. The most things that needs to be added there are the tinkers tools. Then I have a little time left on friday to work on fixing some bugs that gets addressed to me. Again I have to work sadly so I don't have the whole day. After that I can submit my pack to jampacked II
Waiting for "final" version o the map, so I will not have to redo farms and all the supporting backend I will have to do to play the map every single day :p

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
The door to get out of the safe house you start in and i can't get out of it so can you fix that and also what makes it so you can't go into creative mode.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
The door to get out of the safe house you start in and i can't get out of it so can you fix that and also what makes it so you can't go into creative mode.

If you download the latest version those issues are fixed. At the beginning of the map(spawn in water) there is a button behind you that you can hit to stop it from kicking you out of creative.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this modpack. Question. Are most of the npcs supposed to be missing? And where do I get gelid?
Yeah some of the npc are supposed to be missed, you can get gelid by creating it yourself. You need to get blizz powder which you can get from snowballs in a fluid transposer and the snowballs you can get from the glacial recipirator.
Also sorry for the americans who wanted to play the full version of the map this evening. I found a HUGE bug and I need to fix that right now, so I wont have time left to upload the version to the dropbox, but I will try to upload it around 11am CEST to the dropbox so it is 12am CEST online to the public