[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
On a bright note, since I have almost 10 figures of EMC it should go quickly :D
hahaha, nice that you are having fun with the pack. Yeah there are about 11 chapters with quests. You actually need to do those quest to go on with the journal chapter which explains the story a bit and makes you get further with even more quests. I think you have completed about 50 quests max because you didnt do chapter 9. But there are around 200 quests so you still have to do a LOOOOT of quests indeed

ATOG

Jul 29, 2019
i have a Problem with al the Vluid quests and the QDS non of them work now i just store it in drums any idea how to fix it ??

i also see you need a lot of EMC
like for the quest where you neded to hend in 650.000 yellorium bars that is like 41.943.040.000 Emc

i now use cyclic asemblers and cobble to make a 15.000.000 every 2 hours this wil take me 233 days hmmzzzzz

what is a beter way to make EMC ???

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
i have a Problem with al the Vluid quests and the QDS non of them work now i just store it in drums any idea how to fix it ??

like for the quest where you neded to hend in 650.000 yellorium bars that is like 41.943.040.000 Emc

i now use cyclic asemblers and cobble to make a 15.000.000 every 2 hours this wil take me 233 days hmmzzzzz

is it that the fluid doesn't go in the QDS or you can't asign the quest?

Cursed earth mob farm, nether mob farm, maybe laser drill, more cobblegen and wood farm might work. i don't know since i'm on vacation and can't check it.

ATOG

Jul 29, 2019
- Fluid is going in the QDS (dissapeers)
- Quest is asigned to QDS

numbers in quest book wont go up

mitelk

Jul 29, 2019
i have been play for a few days now and love the pack. i just have one question, is there a way to autoinport stuff into the transmutation table??

"spoilers"

i have the cobble gen auto inputing into a chest using a transfer node but i cant get things from the chest to the trasmutation table. i was wondering if there is a way i have tried a hopper and transfer piples (strait from the node) but none of that works.

KoncreteLiquids

Jul 29, 2019

If you make emc flower you can generate emc a lot faster... just google "ee2 emc flower" it works the same in projecte. The first flower takes a bit to make but once you get 3-4 you generate insane amounts

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019

There are ways to make EMC a LOT faster than 15 million every two hours. I am nearing 50 billion EMC in under 24 hours and I could make it much quicker than that, but I would just have to expand on it. Too bad the watch of flowing time is disabled else it would go much quicker. With the watch of flowing time and 42 alchemical chests I can average 9 million EMC per second.

With the watch disabled, as it is in this pack by default just requires you to scale more. I'll try to explain how it's done later because it will take a lot of exlaining here to do. Or perhaps It would just be easier for you to join the server I play on to show you how it's done. I currently play on this server: 190.193.100.157:25567 I'll likely be on in a couple hours or so.

Last edited:

ATOG

Jul 29, 2019
i have been play for a few days now and love the pack. i just have one question, is there a way to autoinport stuff into the transmutation table??

"spoilers"

i have the cobble gen auto inputing into a chest using a transfer node but i cant get things from the chest to the trasmutation table. i was wondering if there is a way i have tried a hopper and transfer piples (strait from the node) but none of that works.

For auto input use a Energy Condencer

ATOG

Jul 29, 2019
There are ways to make EMC a LOT faster than 15 million every two hours. I am nearing 50 billion EMC in under 24 hours and I could make it much quicker than that, but I would just have to expand on it. Too bad the watch of flowing time is disabled else it would go much quicker. With the watch of flowing time and 42 alchemical chests I can make 9 million EMC per second.

With the watch disabled, as it is in this pack by default just requires you to scale more. I'll try to explain how it's done later because it will take a lot of exlaining here to do. Or perhaps It would just be easier for you to join the server I play on to show you how it's done. I currently play on this server: 190.193.100.157:25567 I'll likely be on in a couple hours or so.

Maby funn to chek your setup out

your now AFK in your world ?

actualy have to go to bed 03:03 now in The Netherlands ;-(

jFleetwind

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. A question. Is going down into your bunker supposed to protect you from the airstrikes at all? I feel like I don't seem to take any more damage being out somewhere on a roof or something than I do when I'm down in the bomb shelter. If that's the case, is there any point to the bomb shelter other than giving you a secure place to start?

Aiur850

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. A question. Is going down into your bunker supposed to protect you from the airstrikes at all? I feel like I don't seem to take any more damage being out somewhere on a roof or something than I do when I'm down in the bomb shelter. If that's the case, is there any point to the bomb shelter other than giving you a secure place to start?

I know it does not make sense. Even if your in the nether, another dimension and a strike occurs, you still take damage...

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
hello guys. small problem here.

i started this pack yesterday (btw great pack! loving every pixel of it). played about 1-1.5 hrs and turned it off. later last night wanted to play and tried to open the game, launcher was working and was loading the game (but it was taking so long), but when i tried to open my single player world, it would load about 2-3 mins. and then directing to the main menu in MC. tried to restart the launcher, pc, game. didn't work. http://pastebin.com/wcyA2RsK here is the link.

appreciate all the help. thank you ^^

Relevant bit, repeated several times;
From Console: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
From Console: at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
From Console: at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
From Console: at net.ph.proxy.SocksProxyConnection.onConnect(SocksProxyConnection.java:103)
From Console: at net.ph.proxy.SocksProxyConnection.handleRequest(SocksProxyConnection.java:80)
From Console: at net.ph.proxy.SocksProxyConnection.run(SocksProxyConnection.java:39)
From Console: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[18:04:06] [AromaBackup/INFO]: [§1AromaBackup§r] Starting Backup. Server may lag for a bit!
From Console: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect..........

Not a clue on this one I'm afraid, can't remember seeing something of this nature before.
- Fluid is going in the QDS (dissapeers)
- Quest is asigned to QDS

numbers in quest book wont go up

The QDS will accept (and therefore delete) things even if you have no quest assigned to it. It's very silly and I really want the mod author to change it. As to why it's not affecting your quest progress I'm not certain.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried to do something like this but I was not able to make it that way that you only get a stike when you are in the overworld. I had already messed alot with the command blocks but sadly it didnt work the way I planned it to be.
I had the map already finished and the bomb shelters kinda fitted the theme (since there are a lot of airstrikes you need shelters to survive) I might have a look on it.

Ow btw, before in beta it used to kill you ( I was still messing around with the commandblocks then) But since it will always hit you I made it so that it should not kill you directly or you have to be weakened already
Maby funn to chek your setup out
your now AFK in your world ?
actualy have to go to bed 03:03 now in The Netherlands ;-(
Another dutchie, welkom :p

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
Relevant bit, repeated several times;
From Console: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
From Console: at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
From Console: at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
From Console: at net.ph.proxy.SocksProxyConnection.onConnect(SocksProxyConnection.java:103)
From Console: at net.ph.proxy.SocksProxyConnection.handleRequest(SocksProxyConnection.java:80)
From Console: at net.ph.proxy.SocksProxyConnection.run(SocksProxyConnection.java:39)
From Console: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[18:04:06] [AromaBackup/INFO]: [§1AromaBackup§r] Starting Backup. Server may lag for a bit!
From Console: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect..........

Not a clue on this one I'm afraid, can't remember seeing something of this nature before.

The QDS will accept (and therefore delete) things even if you have no quest assigned to it. It's very silly and I really want the mod author to change it. As to why it's not affecting your quest progress I'm not certain.

I hope OP that op sees that sometimes :( really want to play the game, but dont want to start over or redownloading. if someone knows please inform me how to play it via MultiMC please.

Ryan914

Jul 29, 2019
Some tips:

If you can get it from a reward bag, combine the Vines with Sticks to make a Chisel Ball of Moss, then place some cobble down and use the Moss Ball on the Cobblestone to get moss stone which is around 130 EMC per block you may get 7-10 Moss Stone per Ball, which is usually more than enough to make more Chisel Moss Balls.

If you happen to get grass, place some dirt down after having the Transmutation table learn it and break it until you get Seeds to grow crops with.

If you wind up getting Carrots or Potatoes from Zombies they give out a significant amount of EMC by creating a farm, you can even create Baked Potatoes and pull them from the Transmutation Table at a cheaper cost than Soup.

Last edited:

Ottomann217

Jul 29, 2019
I'm stuck on the pigmen quest cause they won't spawn in. I've made a platform in the nether and it's not on peaceful. Does anyone know why they won't spawn in.