[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
I've mainly seen them in the pits too, but if you do much flying around the ceiling they show up on occasion. I recommend doing some opportunity mining in some of the pits, dive down and see if there are any good ores. That way you're moving around a bit, lingering a bit, and avoiding boredom while waiting for them to spawn.

A

Another Gamer

I'm making a youtube series of your pack and now I can't load my map. I have this message in the console and the map is stuck loading: Attemping to load JABBA data

A

Another Gamer

mm, that's rather odd
Hello, thanks for the answer. The modpack is working well, I'm having this issue when I try to load my save (world). When I enable the JABBA I have this error message: Attemping to load JABBA data. The game remains opened but It's an endless loading.

If try to remove the jabba mod and jabba folder from the save and I get those errors still with endless loading
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: There are unidentified mappings in this world - we are going to attempt to process anyway
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified block: JABBA:barrel, id 803
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:tuningFork, id 4537
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:mover, id 4534
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:upgradeSide, id 4533
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:moverDiamond, id 4535
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:upgradeCore, id 4532
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:barrel, id 803
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:upgradeStructural, id 4531
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:hammer, id 4536
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: World backup created at F:\ftb\Obscurity\minecraft\saves\pack-20151220-110500.zip.
[11:05:13] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: This world contains block and item mappings that may cause world breakage
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:cobblestoneWall for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvableWall com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.cobblestoneWall. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:glowstone for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvableGlowstone com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.glowstone. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:eek:bsidian2 for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.obsidian2. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:voidstonerunic for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.voidstonerunic. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:circuits for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.circuits. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:uraniumblock for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.uraniumblock. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:bloodRune for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.bloodRune. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:bloodBrick for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.bloodBrick. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:present for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockPresent com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.present. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup CompactMachines:interfaceblock for public static org.dave.CompactMachines.block.BlockCM org.dave.CompactMachines.init.ModBlocks.interfaceblock. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [OpenEye]: openeye.asm.SingleClassTransformer.visitMethod(SingleClassTransformer.java:26): Applying method transformer chunk_write for method a((Lapx;Lahb;Ldh;)V)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [OpenEye]: openeye.asm.injectors.ExceptionHandlerInjector.addHandler(ExceptionHandlerInjector.java:63): Adding handler for 'entity_write'
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [OpenEye]: openeye.asm.injectors.ExceptionHandlerInjector.addHandler(ExceptionHandlerInjector.java:63): Adding handler for 'tile_entity_write'
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [sprinkles_for_vanilla]: Transforming Class: net.minecraft.world.SpawnerAnimals
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -42 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Thread-30/INFO] [FML]: [Modstats] Stat wasn't reported 'modstats.org'
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 2 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [Compact Machines]: Chunkloading is in always mode. Loading all previously loaded chunks.
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [Compact Machines]: Loading machine world!
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -100 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -112 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Hello, thanks for the answer. The modpack is working well, I'm having this issue when I try to load my save (world). When I enable the JABBA I have this error message: Attemping to load JABBA data. The game remains opened but It's an endless loading.

If try to remove the jabba mod and jabba folder from the save and I get those errors still with endless loading
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: There are unidentified mappings in this world - we are going to attempt to process anyway
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified block: JABBA:barrel, id 803
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:tuningFork, id 4537
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:mover, id 4534
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:upgradeSide, id 4533
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:moverDiamond, id 4535
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:upgradeCore, id 4532
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:barrel, id 803
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:upgradeStructural, id 4531
[11:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: JABBA:hammer, id 4536
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: World backup created at F:\ftb\Obscurity\minecraft\saves\pack-20151220-110500.zip.
[11:05:13] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: This world contains block and item mappings that may cause world breakage
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:cobblestoneWall for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvableWall com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.cobblestoneWall. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:glowstone for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvableGlowstone com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.glowstone. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:eek:bsidian2 for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.obsidian2. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:voidstonerunic for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.voidstonerunic. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:circuits for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.circuits. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:uraniumblock for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.uraniumblock. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:bloodRune for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.bloodRune. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:bloodBrick for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.bloodBrick. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:present for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockPresent com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.present. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup CompactMachines:interfaceblock for public static org.dave.CompactMachines.block.BlockCM org.dave.CompactMachines.init.ModBlocks.interfaceblock. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [OpenEye]: openeye.asm.SingleClassTransformer.visitMethod(SingleClassTransformer.java:26): Applying method transformer chunk_write for method a((Lapx;Lahb;Ldh;)V)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [OpenEye]: openeye.asm.injectors.ExceptionHandlerInjector.addHandler(ExceptionHandlerInjector.java:63): Adding handler for 'entity_write'
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [OpenEye]: openeye.asm.injectors.ExceptionHandlerInjector.addHandler(ExceptionHandlerInjector.java:63): Adding handler for 'tile_entity_write'
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [sprinkles_for_vanilla]: Transforming Class: net.minecraft.world.SpawnerAnimals
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -42 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Thread-30/INFO] [FML]: [Modstats] Stat wasn't reported 'modstats.org'
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 2 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [Compact Machines]: Chunkloading is in always mode. Loading all previously loaded chunks.
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [Compact Machines]: Loading machine world!
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -100 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)
[11:05:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -112 (pack) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@11a2c16c)

Okay first things first please for my sanity's sake use pastebin.com for crash reports or logs.

I don't seem to be able to see the issue directly there. I'm assuming you're running the latest version? (1.1.16)

If you're able to, could you provide some screenshots and copy paste the log into pastebin.com and then send me the link.

A

Another Gamer

Okay first things first please for my sanity's sake use pastebin.com for crash reports or logs.

I don't seem to be able to see the issue directly there. I'm assuming you're running the latest version? (1.1.16)

If you're able to, could you provide some screenshots and copy paste the log into pastebin.com and then send me the link.
Thank for helping me. Yes, I am using the latest version avaible, the 1.1.16.

This is the pastebin with jabba enabled http://pastebin.com/npp1dMXg
This is the pastebin without jabba http://pastebin.com/4qGFLWbz
This is my save of the map http://www.mediafire.com/download/84jr3mc781n4131/pack.7z

Lyrael

Jul 29, 2019
Did you upgrade from an earlier version (i.e. 1.1.15)? This looks a lot like the bug with 1.1.15 where upgrading TO or FROM 1.1.15 breaks the hardcore questing data in the save.

Deleting/renaming the HardcoreQuesting folder inside your save causes your world to be loadable but will reset all quest progress (which is a shame as I see you've probably progressed quite far by the equipment in your room).

If the corruption wasn't caused by a version upgrade, you may be able to restore the hardcore questing data from a backup while keeping your world.

A

Another Gamer

I didn't upgraded the pack. I always played the 1.1.16 version. Unfortunately I don't have good backup, I will try to delete the Hardcore questing folder and see what happen

Lyrael

Jul 29, 2019
Check in the <obscurity dir>/backups folder. AromaBackup should have made a backup every half hour or so unless you removed it/turned it off.

A

Another Gamer

Check in the <obscurity dir>/backups folder. AromaBackup should have made a backup every half hour or so unless you removed it/turned it off.
I had a backup file of the hard quest folder. I simply loaded this backup and everything is working good. Thank man, and happy new year, you are awesome! :D

Lyrael

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it's aroma backup because I restored only the file inside the quest folder. It was named .dat.bck
Oh nice. That's the backup that it makes every time it saves. That means it should have almost everything, even better.

Sometimes that backup gets corrupted as well so I never really used it before so I forgot it exists :p

Reactions: Nicolás Granelli

TheQuixote

Jul 29, 2019
Having a lot of fun with this pack so far. Only minor gripes are some of the quest seem out of order in terms of driving you to a less useful item after a having built a superior, and some of the rewards seem to be fixing the barn door after the cows come home ( Axe of the stream after turning in 50k wood )

And this dark soularium jetpack better give me a BJ as I fly around. Already have a great jetpack that took 1/50th the amount of work to build. Progressive tier prerequisites just suck.