[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Blubbpaule

Jul 29, 2019
BUG / Gamebreaking Exploit:

I am playing the 1.1.14 version of the Game, dont know if its fixed now. But if you put items into the Spawning Creative Strongbox you are able to dupe the input item endlessly.

After i made myself wings i tested it and made myself XXX diamond blocks :'D

Dont know if this works when you are not OP but in Singleplayer you are always the OP...

This must be fixed because player can easily put their stuff in there and take as many stacks out they want :O

Lyrael

Jul 29, 2019
BUG / Gamebreaking Exploit:

I am playing the 1.1.14 version of the Game, dont know if its fixed now. But if you put items into the Spawning Creative Strongbox you are able to dupe the input item endlessly.

After i made myself wings i tested it and made myself XXX diamond blocks :'D

Dont know if this works when you are not OP but in Singleplayer you are always the OP...

This must be fixed because player can easily put their stuff in there and take as many stacks out they want :O

We're aware of this. It will probably be fixed in the new map that's coming. But honestly if people really want to cheat themselves they can just /gamemode 1 and grab items out of creative mode. So it's not like they're gaining anything special from the strongboxes.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone that has done the ludicrite quest already that I need about 1300 diamonds?

I have about 250 diamonds with a speed 3 quarry that has been running for long time already. I use silk touch and use a fortune 3 pick on the diamond ore.

This is going to take a looong time.

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone that has done the ludicrite quest already that I need about 1300 diamonds?

I have about 250 diamonds with a speed 3 quarry that has been running for long time already. I use silk touch and use a fortune 3 pick on the diamond ore.

Not quite there yet, but I guess you may have to set up some more Quarries, if one is good, 2 is better and 3 is great. :)

Reactions: Keldin42

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Permanent Night-Vision...wonder how many times I'll die in the dark because I can always see!

I am enjoying your series, keep at it!

Oh, and look up hyperenergetic nitor, that and nightvision from the dark steel helm, kinda win the pack.

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
I am enjoying your series, keep at it!

Oh, and look up hyperenergetic nitor, that and nightvision from the dark steel helm, kinda win the pack.

Ah yes I must continue my progression through thaumcraft. I'm probably not that far off hyperenergetic nitor.

okmujnyhb

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason the textures to blocks and items from Quadrum do not display correctly for me. Items are invisible and the block textures are just 4 squares of slightly different hues. Has this happened to anyone else and, if so, does anyone know how to fix it, if possible?

Blubbpaule

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any SALTORE in the Dimension? because for the 2,5 k Bacon Cheeseburger i need tons of salt... and i dont really want to make it out of water and a pot o_o

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any SALTORE in the Dimension? because for the 2,5 k Bacon Cheeseburger i need tons of salt... and i dont really want to make it out of water and a pot o_o
I haven't found any at all with a full-time running quarry. I use a cyclic assembler with a pot.

Uhh. Does angel ring work for you guys? It does not do anything.
Yup, works fine for me.

Last edited:

Blubbpaule

Jul 29, 2019
Im using Progressive Automation Crafter ^^ it works fine too at Diamond level. Just one Aqueous Accumulator (Or what the fuck this thing is called) one Fluid Transposer, 16 Buckets and the Crafter.
All linked with TE Itemducts so buckets will refill after used in crafting process. this way i made 4 salt / second and now i have my 12k barrel full of salt over night ;3

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019

The last Ender Quarry I've built was 1000x1000 blocks (it could probably be much smaller) with Speed III and Silk Touch Upgrade. I've had a big reactor running at 50k RF/t connected to it with a Tesseract. I'm not sure how much of that the quarry actually needed to run at full speed. It certainly took quite a few hours but I could eventually get the 3000+ Diamond Ores I needed this way. Yes, that's right, there's another quest further down the line which asks for 5000 Diamonds. :D

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
The last Ender Quarry I've built was 1000x1000 blocks (it could probably be much smaller) with Speed III and Silk Touch Upgrade. I've had a big reactor running at 50k RF/t connected to it with a Tesseract. I'm not sure how much of that the quarry actually needed to run at full speed. It certainly took quite a few hours but I could eventually get the 3000+ Diamond Ores I needed this way. Yes, that's right, there's another quest further down the line which asks for 5000 Diamonds. :D
Thanks for the info. I might just hqm edit that quest then. I would need like 10 times the quarries to get that many diamonds. Especially since I really don't like to AFK grind...

Lyrael

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason the textures to blocks and items from Quadrum do not display correctly for me. Items are invisible and the block textures are just 4 squares of slightly different hues. Has this happened to anyone else and, if so, does anyone know how to fix it, if possible?
That isn't normal. Have you tried deleting the pack (backup saves first) and re-downloading? If that doesn't work I'm not sure what else you can try as that doesn't happen for me :(