[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

Eskordok

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats Guys. I'm glad you guys did it and to celebrate let's start a new Series :)
I'm glad my First Look got a lot of people hook up to this modpack and let's hope that now you guys will make another one. :p

Reactions: SnowShock35

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Wow!! I have full Tinker's Alloy Armor and I get one shot by a Mighty Spider?!?!? Yes I know that mobs are stronger in this dimension, but it shouldn't be a one hit kill with any armor on, maybe without.
mighty mobs do armor piercing iirc. so yeah, they will one shot you as someone already said, in dark steel fully upgraded, even if u had full tinkers hearts, etc. worst are mighty endermen. woop woop indeed.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Ok been digging around for a while now and since I haven't found gold yet, what's a good level to dig to find it? As it is it's rarer then diamonds for me.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Ok been digging around for a while now and since I haven't found gold yet, what's a good level to dig to find it? As it is it's rarer then diamonds for me.
I followed the lava down the first pit and got enough for the quest, still have to start building machines, so not sure how much more I'll need.

What do people use the tiny cubes for?

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
zlRmgfX.png

Announcement!

Official server version now available!
Download the pack from the FTB Launcher or CurseVoice Client
For all the changelogs click here: Changelog
Report any found issues here: Issue Tracker

Server Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1tf7aejn3jc0ty/Obscurity-1.7.10-1.1.11_Beta - Server.zip?dl=0

So over the past few weeks I've had a many requests to add a server version. Well since the pack has started gaining far more attention since the Jampacked II results I decided to make one for the latest version, 1.1.11. So tada! It's here. Find the server download one the front page in the latest downloads section. You'll also be able to shortly find it on the CreeperHost installation page if you have a server with them. Enjoy -Snow ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
I followed the lava down the first pit and got enough for the quest, still have to start building machines, so not sure how much more I'll need.

What do people use the tiny cubes for?

I used it as a place to store items. (honestly once you get the bigger ones there isn't so much of a use of the tiny ones

zlRmgfX.png

Announcement!

Official server version now available!
Download the pack from the FTB Launcher or CurseVoice Client
For all the changelogs click here: Changelog
Report any found issues here: Issue Tracker

Server Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1tf7aejn3jc0ty/Obscurity-1.7.10-1.1.11_Beta - Server.zip?dl=0

So over the past few weeks I've had a many requests to add a server version. Well since the pack has started gaining far more attention since the Jampacked II results I decided to make one for the latest version, 1.1.11. So tada! It's here. Find the server download one the front page in the latest downloads section. You'll also be able to shortly find it on the CreeperHost installation page if you have a server with them. Enjoy -Snow ;)

OMG. You actually made it? I think you should make a beta server version for the beta testers to break :)

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
I used it as a place to store items. (honestly once you get the bigger ones there isn't so much of a use of the tiny ones

OMG. You actually made it? I think you should make a beta server version for the beta testers to break :)
Speaking of which. As soon as my credits for creeperhost are transfered to my account I will be doing so possibly ;)

Moon_frog

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I am loving this modpack so far. I've been playing it since the 19th and its very enjoyable. However, I cannot get the 'supplying the masses' quest chain to unlock. Which one unlocks it? As I've finished almost every one (apart from the repeatable ones) in the first quest chain and almost all in the second.

See here: http://i.imgur.com/MjFsWci.png

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Will spawners work inside compact machines? Specifically, is there an easy way to get those blazes to start spawning?

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
How do you guys manage your lava supply? I only found 3 sourcblocks yet and spent hours looking. I feel like I'm missing something.

purgury

Jul 29, 2019
press j and a map will show up, then zoom in. you will see yellow/orange spots. just mine for those areas, thats your lava. once you have the materials, you will have to make a magma crucible.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
How do you guys manage your lava supply? I only found 3 sourcblocks yet and spent hours looking. I feel like I'm missing something.

Do the "Unearth the Darkness" Quest-line and follow the Icy path. You'll want to bring a drum for when you find the lava patch.

Now if I can get my Blaze spawner working, I'll be set for lava production.

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone can share with me on how can I get ink sac? I been to the water cube but it's just water in there with no squid..having trouble to get a squid...

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
I've got to say, the only bad thing about this pack is how much Minecraft doesn't like people dimension jumping too rapidly.
Jumping rapidly from one compact machine to another is almost instant and doesn't seem to cause any issues. I'm probably going to move my entire base (except quarry, mob farm and other large structures) into a max sized compact machine and place all other compact machines within it.
Anyone can share with me on how can I get ink sac? I been to the water cube but it's just water in there with no squid..having trouble to get a squid...
There's a chest hidden in the ground in the water cube. As far as I remember this had some ink sacs inside. The water cube can be emptied with a sponge from Open Blocks.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
I think the ink sack quest need 64, the chest only had 10 I think. I guess no mobs will spawn inside a cube, so we have to make a water farm in the dark then?