[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
For people wondering: A few people have spent the day playing through the pack and spotting problems. These have now been reported and Johnny and Snow are trying their best to get everything updated and sorted quickly for everyone.

Reactions: SnowShock35

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
For people wondering: A few people have spent the day playing through the pack and spotting problems. These have now been reported and Johnny and Snow are trying their best to get everything updated and sorted quickly for everyone.

take your time, your pack deserved. jadedcat delay every little fix a eternity so this is not big deal.

DisOleBlock

Jul 29, 2019
Any word on an eta for the manual download? or are you guys trying to have everything release at once?
Earlier post said 24 hours, but as that was two days ago I guess things have changed.
No rush of course, just waiting with bated breath for this pack release.
Keep up the good work.

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
Any word on an eta for the manual download? or are you guys trying to have everything release at once?
Earlier post said 24 hours, but as that was two days ago I guess things have changed.
No rush of course, just waiting with bated breath for this pack release.
Keep up the good work.
Spoken to one of the developers and hopefully there should be a manual release within the next few hours

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
Will there be a world reset at all?

I think the plan is hopefully no but I am not certain.

Both Johnny and Snow have both spent weeks on this and are very tired. They are attempting to get everything done as soon as possible but it may take time.

They appreciate everyone is keen to play but ask that people are patient while everything is sorted

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
I think the plan is hopefully no but I am not certain.

Both Johnny and Snow have both spent weeks on this and are very tired. They are attempting to get everything done as soon as possible but it may take time.

They appreciate everyone is keen to play but ask that people are patient while everything is sorted

That is fine and understandable. Good work and so far still play your old map and i really enjoy. At least once there a good stable out everyone can rest :D

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
That is fine and understandable. Good work and so far still play your old map and i really enjoy. At least once there a good stable out everyone can rest :D
I think Snow was pretty close to finishing the next release. Not too sure when the upload will go up so I will have to wait till he wakes up.

As far as map resets go, I wouldn't consider any world as completely stable until we let everyone know. At this stage the map changes have only been minor. The majority of the changes are to config stuff and the quest book. If you have progressed past the first few quests then the new map won't effect you. You should be able to just update the hqm folder to see the new changes. No promises though, don't blame me if stuff breaks!

Hopefully not too much longer guys. Thanks for your patience and continued interest.