[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
really cant wait to see what you have done in update/fix. I love this pack. I am still on the old pack (manual download) so far I have done really well. Is this pack in the Jampacked II judge list?

Reactions: SnowShock35

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
I think the plan was it will be. I'm not sure if that is still the case as Snow has been busy sorting it out

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
oh nice. You guys have done an amazing job with the pack. Its well thought out and developed. Is the whole map/game based only in the Deep Dark or later on is there a way to return to the overworld?

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
As to that I currently have no clue. One of the quests is to make a portal back from the deep dark. But as far as I know none of the beta testers have managed to get that far. (I'll find out next time we all talk, and have a check of how it all works for you)

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
Wow that's pretty good. I'm a bit behind you but I was focusing on finding as many problems as possible.

Have you found any issues that I need to get sorted?

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
yeah a couple of the crafting quest when you craft it does not always register you have crafted it. The one with the White bags. I crafted that recipe 4 times and did not complete it so i just HQM Edit the quest completed.

P.S Only been on this map 3 days

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
Yeah some of them are a bit buggy, I'll pass that on and see what we can do.

I'm really impressed with your progress. I got kinda stumped with a lot of the hoarding quests

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I have not touched the hoarding ones yet. Out of the all the packs so far this the first i have played without cheating or giving up.

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
I got mine from a quest reward. The other way is to go to the farm lady and buy them off her with emeralds. I'm not sure what other ways there are

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that's one of the options, Or it could be because the watering can is different to the empty can that you actually craft

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
yeah a couple of the crafting quest when you craft it does not always register you have crafted it. The one with the White bags. I crafted that recipe 4 times and did not complete it so i just HQM Edit the quest completed.

P.S Only been on this map 3 days
Hey Yoshi, well done with your progress so far. If you could let me know what quests aren't completing correctly I will fix it asap.