[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of problems with quests. The first problem, there is no ability to perform the job in the thread about turrets. Requested object that is not in the game. The second problem, in the branch of industrial evolution, the job crafting teleportation rails. Crafted they are in the device Soul Binder. And the book does not take this quest, because I'm not Kraft them in the crafting table. Modpack I love it! Want to guess what the author intended. But now I have 2 problematic quest. And I'm afraid that I could not go further.
Ыorry for my English. I hope I was able to convey the essence of the problem.
Temporary solution would be use /hqm edit to complete them. Permanent solution would be Snow or Johnny would have to change the quest to a detection quest in an update.

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
A lot of problems with quests. The first problem, there is no ability to perform the job in the thread about turrets. Requested object that is not in the game. The second problem, in the branch of industrial evolution, the job crafting teleportation rails. Crafted they are in the device Soul Binder. And the book does not take this quest, because I'm not Kraft them in the crafting table. Modpack I love it! Want to guess what the author intended. But now I have 2 problematic quest. And I'm afraid that I could not go further.
Ыorry for my English. I hope I was able to convey the essence of the problem.

Update to the turrets mod led to a change in item id's. This is fixed in the next version.
I will add the second bug into our issue tracker

Reactions: SnowShock35 and IL2

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
oops X3 guess i didn't search around enough, though i only really looked at images and most of them had both barrels and drawers in them >.>
oh well, ignore my ignorance X3 wouldn't mind seeing them in the modpack though, for now ill just grab it from elsewhere

i do have another question, is it best to start a new game when the pack updates or can I continue fine with my current game?

At the moment you can just continue with your current world. The updates we are pushing out do not currently change anything on the map side of things. We will let you know if a world reset is needed.

found out that after the this latest update,the stone chopper from the PA mod drop every wood,sapling and apple that it chopped onto the floor.i have to run all over the place to pick up all the item it drop and put them into my barrel one by one,what a automated tree farm.

Are you using version 1.1.13?

Reactions: SnowShock35
Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, playing this masterpiece of a pack on a server and I've noticed a problem so far that only appeared after the update to 1.1.13.

I noticed that the regular torches are now as bright as they normally are, they also seem to remove the mob spawn areas around them.

Last edited:

AKTheKnight

Forum Moderator
Team Member
Forum Moderator
Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, playing this masterpiece of a pack on a server and I've noticed a problem so far that only appeared after the update to 1.1.13.

I noticed that the regular torches are now as bright as they normally are, they also seem to remove the mob spawn areas around them.

A couple of people have reported this. I think it is fixed in version 1.1.14 that is being uploaded now

Conansson

Jul 29, 2019
I'm unable to grow Greatwood saplings. Tried in the biggest Machine possible and the Overworld, didn't work. I even made a Hoe of Growth to speed it up...

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
zlRmgfX.png
Announcement!
<=========================>
Version 1.1.14 is Out!
Download the pack from the FTB Launcher or CurseVoice Client Now!
For all the changelogs click here: Changelog
Report any found issues here: Issue Tracker

A new version to fix some of the major issues with 1.1.13. Enjoy -Snow ;)

Reactions: IL2

recipe

Jul 29, 2019
In the industrial line, one quest asks for 100 mb of lava. As it mentions the magma crucible I imagine it was meant to be 100 buckets?

Also: in the thaumometer quest, weakness potions don't clear. had to hqm edit it.

Aside: find it kinda weird that my best source of gold is currently copper ore.

I'm unable to grow Greatwood saplings. Tried in the biggest Machine possible and the Overworld, didn't work. I even made a Hoe of Growth to speed it up...

Had the same problem. Try a single sapling in the center of a 3x3 of dirt. Watering can seems to work on it.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
zlRmgfX.png
W
Announcement!

<=========================>
Version 1.1.14 is Out!
Download the pack from the FTB Launcher or CurseVoice Client Now!
For all the changelogs click here: Changelog
Report any found issues here: Issue Tracker

A new version to fix some of the major issues with 1.1.13. Enjoy -Snow ;)
Wait reverting the iguana tweaks changes means we dont have to level our mining levels again? Other than that looks like a nice update.

Codeman

Jul 29, 2019
New update made the game zoom in or something. inventory is huge like halfway cut off screen.

Venom1987

Jul 29, 2019
is there already a solution to the nether quarz thing? i walked for hours around in the darkness and found nothing =(

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Did jack o lanterns get nerfed this patch because my base isn't as bright as it used to be. It was perfectly lit all the way around and now half of it is covered in red x's which kinda scares me. I have always hated the deep dark because of the dark damage and now alot of darkness in my base if freaking me out :D

Ugrashrath

Jul 29, 2019
Did jack o lanterns get nerfed this patch because my base isn't as bright as it used to be. It was perfectly lit all the way around and now half of it is covered in red x's which kinda scares me. I have always hated the deep dark because of the dark damage and now alot of darkness in my base if freaking me out :D
You can cover the floor with slabs if you want. Mobs cannot spawn on them.