[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

Fluffycakes

Jul 29, 2019
Just started the pack before this latest update, once I updated all the torches i place seem like normal torches(light emitting wise). The torches also seem to rid the area of mob spawning. Is this a bug?

Reactions: SnowShock35

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so with the new update just found something that scared the crap out of me. Thermal expansion added a new mob the basalz. Not entirely sure what the rod it drops is used for yet but it scared the crap out of me lol. Dug into one of the holes around the void pit you start out in and it was staring me in the face looking like a grey blaze.
It's the earth aligned version of the blaze, there is also an air aligned one. Their drops can be used to make petrotheum and aerotheum to go with pyrotheum and cryotheum. Petrotheum will destroy any stone like block it comes into contact with so I suggest you don't test it anywhere important.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
It's the earth aligned version of the blaze, there is also an air aligned one. Their drops can be used to make petrotheum and aerotheum to go with pyrotheum and cryotheum. Petrotheum will destroy any stone like block it comes into contact with so I suggest you don't test it anywhere important.
Oh boy time for me to go mining the cheap way. Wait does it destroy ores as well as stone or just stone?

Hypocrisy

Jul 29, 2019
What did you use to make the warded/invincible blocks where the mob spawner is? I've been looking for something to make protected blocks on Forge but haven't had much luck.

tritt

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, with the latest 1.1.3 update PA choppers started to behave badly throwing every log/sapling/apple from the upper side of the chopper. Previously I had a chest on one side connected with itemducts and worked, now id does not :/

Snowfyre

Jul 29, 2019
I've been wondering, why have the drawers from the JABBA storage mod been disabled?
I've always liked using them with the tinkers construct smeltery as a quick way to access ores and bars, sure a chest or barrel would be better, but i also like those drawers

Snowfyre

Jul 29, 2019
Uhh storage drawers is a completely separate mod ;)
oops X3 guess i didn't search around enough, though i only really looked at images and most of them had both barrels and drawers in them >.>
oh well, ignore my ignorance X3 wouldn't mind seeing them in the modpack though, for now ill just grab it from elsewhere

i do have another question, is it best to start a new game when the pack updates or can I continue fine with my current game?

a490920

Jul 29, 2019
before the update,there is a thing call sweeper or switcher(can't really remember the item's name)that u can put all your pick shovel axe and weapon together in one slot.after the update,that item disappear from my inventory(in goes my shovel and axe) and i can't find this item in nei anymore.has it been remove from the pack or is it just me not being able to find it.

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
before the update,there is a thing call sweeper or switcher(can't really remember the item's name)that u can put all your pick shovel axe and weapon together in one slot.after the update,that item disappear from my inventory(in goes my shovel and axe) and i can't find this item in nei anymore.has it been remove from the pack or is it just me not being able to find it.
Swapper was removed in the last version. Just load up a back IP and remove your tools and place them in a chest then re update. We are pushing 1.1.14 in the next 24 hrs so you might want to just wait till that's out.

Ugrashrath

Jul 29, 2019
What did you use to make the warded/invincible blocks where the mob spawner is? I've been looking for something to make protected blocks on Forge but haven't had much luck.
I believe that is done with a thaumcraft focus, not sure of the name.

It's the "Wand Focus: Warding" from Thaumcraft.

On another note, how can we get Necrotic Bones if it is possible?

a490920

Jul 29, 2019
found out that after the this latest update,the stone chopper from the PA mod drop every wood,sapling and apple that it chopped onto the floor.i have to run all over the place to pick up all the item it drop and put them into my barrel one by one,what a automated tree farm.

a490920

Jul 29, 2019
im having trouble figure out how to complete the " turret configure"quest.it say that i need to shift right click the base with the device to enter configure menu.first of all i have no idea what device it is talking about.second,i tried to shift right click with the turret itself ,then with the redstone signal device last with barehand,and none of those help me complete the quest.is the quest bugged??the quest is under the "MC tower defense" page in the quest book

IL2

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of problems with quests. The first problem, there is no ability to perform the job in the thread about turrets. Requested object that is not in the game. The second problem, in the branch of industrial evolution, the job crafting teleportation rails. Crafted they are in the device Soul Binder. And the book does not take this quest, because I'm not Kraft them in the crafting table. Modpack I love it! Want to guess what the author intended. But now I have 2 problematic quest. And I'm afraid that I could not go further.
Sorry for my English. I hope I was able to convey the essence of the problem.

Last edited: