I've noticed this as well in the newer versions, there are a few ways for collecting items on the ground:Crafted the Stone Miner and placed it in the world with a couple different types of chests on top and with item transport tubes and some Ender Items conduits (from bag reward bag). Nothing seems to stop the blocks from shooting out of the machine which is frustrating and messy. This makes it a pain to use the darn thing. Is there any way to fix this and either collect the blocks in the Miner or somehow route the blocks into a box (preferable)?
- Vaccum Hopper from OpenBlocks (you get one from the first quest in the section: MC Tower Defence).
- Machine Inventory Manager and (Rapid) Item Valve from Steve's Factory Manager if you know how to use it.
- Transfer Node from Extra Utilites with World Interaction Upgrades (the more upgardes the larger the area)
- Vacuum Chest from Ender IO
- Thaumcraft Golems with Harvest Animation Core (that's too early but good for large areas).