[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
It's really easy and convenient to just add it though. Goes for pretty much any mods you like. It's one of the great things with this pack, you can easily add mods as there isn't much balance tweaks to wreck :).

Hi, when I try to create a world, I get this problem:

I use MultiMC, 3 GB for the game and 512 MB for PermGen.

Did you remove any mods?

AF_Bunny

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I'm feeling dumb, which version of iguana tweaks do I put into the pack? The version numbers don't seem to be matching up.

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
It's really easy and convenient to just add it though. Goes for pretty much any mods you like. It's one of the great things with this pack, you can easily add mods as there isn't much balance tweaks to wreck :).

Did you remove any mods?
I have removed some as BoP, Hats, JourneyMap and Aroma Mods. I see that the crash occurs when you remove one of them. But when many mods, the FPS drops too low (approximately 30-40). I was wondering if there is any way to do this modpack available for skyblock, since I have no problem due to the generation of world. It would be a real challenge if it were a skyblock.

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
I have removed some as BoP, Hats, JourneyMap and Aroma Mods. I see that the crash occurs when you remove one of them. But when many mods, the FPS drops too low (approximately 30-40). I was wondering if there is any way to do this modpack available for skyblock, since I have no problem due to the generation of world. It would be a real challenge if it were a skyblock.

It's because HQM is using items from one or more of the mods you've removed. Hats and Journeymap should be fine to disable, not so sure of BoP, and I'm pretty sure you cannot disable the aroma ones.

If you want to increase your fps, try install fastcraft http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820. Also, you can turn down generation and particles of botania flowers, and pneumaticcraft plants, which might help a little.

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
It's because HQM is using items from one or more of the mods you've removed. Hats and Journeymap should be fine to disable, not so sure of BoP, and I'm pretty sure you cannot disable the aroma ones.

If you want to increase your fps, try install fastcraft http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820. Also, you can turn down generation and particles of botania flowers, and pneumaticcraft plants, which might help a little.
Thanks, I've tried this mod.
Is possible to transform this modpack for skyblock?

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
what is the new v number i only see 2 and it has 1.0.1 as the new one but the changelog has more then 2 ?

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I've tried this mod.
Is possible to transform this modpack for skyblock?

It's not possible without a considerable amount of work afaik. You're probably better off playing a dedicated skyblock pack. I'm not a packmaker so I could be wrong tho.

what is the new v number i only see 2 and it has 1.0.1 as the new one but the changelog has more then 2 ?

It usually takes time before the ftb-people updates it.

Milo36

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone tried to add this quest line to ftb infinity?
I tried - infinity crashes with hqm mod enabled.
Any possible fixes?
Maybe there will be update to this pack with new TCon?
Modpack seems cool, hope it won't die like the others :D

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
The latest Tinkers construct will be in the new version. I see a lot of people asking me to add iguana tweaks.
Anyone tried to add this quest line to ftb infinity?
I tried - infinity crashes with hqm mod enabled.
Any possible fixes?
Maybe there will be update to this pack with new TCon?
Modpack seems cool, hope it won't die like the others :D

The crash is probably because some items from the quests are not in the pack. I have some problems updating mods in the pack, because items are changing or getting removed and I have to go through all the quests and rewards to try find out what item caused the crash. I will not try to fix it, but it may be fixed when the update is out.
If you see in the changelog I have updated it and submitted the pack, but the ftb guys havent updated it yet.

Milo36

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i get it. I tried to load it to infinity, because i really like infinity's mod selection and new Tinkers weapons.
But I prefer quest line above few more mods in the pack :)
Can't wait for the update :D
PS. The crash is with hqm without any storyline

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i get it. I tried to load it to infinity, because i really like infinity's mod selection and new Tinkers weapons.
But I prefer quest line above few more mods in the pack :)
Can't wait for the update :D
PS. The crash is with hqm without any storyline

You can also add the mods to my pack yourself with the ftb launcher or even ask me if I will add them to the pack :)

TreeCubed

Jul 29, 2019
Have you considered adding RotaryCraft and ReactorCraft to this modpack? I love Reika's mods and have added them in myself, but I think it would be awesome to have quests for those mods. In any case this is a great modpack and I have enjoyed it so far, thanks for making it. Also will Thermal Dynamics be added to the pack now that it is released?

Reactions: Fuuzect