[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

terrianneellen

Jul 29, 2019
Would you consider adding Iguana Tweaks? I tried a few times and can't seem to make it work. ^^ I know you are more then likely on your vaycay so may not get a reply for a while, lol.

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Would you consider adding Iguana Tweaks? I tried a few times and can't seem to make it work. ^^ I know you are more then likely on your vaycay so may not get a reply for a while, lol.

You probably have to update tinkers' construct if you add Iguana Tweaks

terrianneellen

Jul 29, 2019
You probably have to update tinkers' construct if you add Iguana Tweaks

Well I tried it and it crashes on wolrd start up but on a already generated world its fine, which is bizarre (for me anyway). But I'll wait to see what pack maker is going to do.

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Well I tried it and it crashes on wolrd start up but on a already generated world its fine, which is bizarre (for me anyway). But I'll wait to see what pack maker is going to do.

Hmm, that is weird, I added it without any issues. Which version of Iguana and Tinkers' are you using? If you give me the crash report I might be able to help you.

Or you can wait for the pack maker :).

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
@Fuuzect

You should update Big Reactors to 0.4.1A2 since 0.4.0A is not fully compatible with the version of CoFHCore in the pack. The 0.4.0A version prevents tesseracts from working with a big reactor. I updated mine and now tesseracts work.

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it was pretty confusing when I tried to add monster heads to my pickaxe or replace the parts and neither worked.

Weapon_X23

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me? My game crashes when I turn channels off in AE2. Here is the crash report. It wouldn't let me post the full log in a spoiler so I just uploaded the file.

Attachments

• crash-2015-02-16_20.48.30-server.txt
    32.7 KB · Views: 71

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me? My game crashes when I turn channels off in AE2. Here is the crash report. It wouldn't let me post the full log in a spoiler so I just uploaded the file.
Update your AE2 to at least rv2 beta 3, but not beta 8. This was fixed in beta 3. Beta 8 might cause issues with thaumic energistics. You could check thaumic energistics and see if there is a version compatible with beta 8 if you want to use beta 8. I didn't check.

Weapon_X23

Jul 29, 2019
Update your AE2 to at least rv2 beta 3, but not beta 8. This was fixed in beta 3. Beta 8 might cause issues with thaumic energistics. You could check thaumic energistics and see if there is a version compatible with beta 8 if you want to use beta 8. I didn't check.
I tried updating to beta 3 and beta 7 because I know it's compatible with that version of thaumic energistics but it still gives me the same crash.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
I tried updating to beta 3 and beta 7 because I know it's compatible with that version of thaumic energistics but it still gives me the same crash.

Only thing I could find through google was that HQM could cause this issue if items are changed/removed due to mods being added/removed. Could, maybe, not necessarily. I would suggest reverting to the original mods and removing the mods you added and see if that works. Second thing I would try after that is updating to AE2 beta 3 or 7 without changing anything else. If neither of those work, you could just turn channels back on. Channels are actually pretty easy once you get used to them. I use ME P2P tunnels to move 512 channels through one dense cable.

Last edited: