[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
If you mean the various ducts from Thermal Dynamics, they have their own cover system now separate from FMP as most of the issues with the ducts in 1.6.4 were due to the FMP integration. To cover them now you make covers from a stuctural duct + Block you want the cover to look like.

How do I cover EnderIO cables?

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
For those who have tons of gold like me, i recommend installing xeno's reliaquary, which make use of all those ingots

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
How do i get seeds in this pack, I assumed agricraft breeding, but nei has no information on this for me, and punching grass with an without a hoe yields nothing.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
How do i get seeds in this pack, I assumed agricraft breeding, but nei has no information on this for me, and punching grass with an without a hoe yields nothing.

It is through breeding but NEI does not have the information on purpose. It's meant to be a bit of guess and test.

theAlek

Jul 29, 2019
It is through breeding but NEI does not have the information on purpose. It's meant to be a bit of guess and test.
Or open the file "UltimateQuestpack\minecraft\config\agricraft\Mutations.txt" and read the recipe for all the right seeds))) No tests. No luck. No guess.
Loss of all seeds of grass off in the config.

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
Waila doesn't show liquid amount in extra utilities drums, thermal expansion tanks and fluiduct, and i fixed it by updating waila

SarahinAB

Jul 29, 2019
I just opened the quest line "Rails and Trains" and it is empty, and the on the description page it says "Bees". The quest line directly above it "Bzzz" has the description for what appears to be the rails and trains quest line but the quests are for bees. Is there an easy way to fix this or do I wait for an update?

Arikmai

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly found this to be very annoying. If you consider there is only a chance for a mutation and not a guarantee, you can try things a couple times and give up on it without realizing that there is a mutation

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Or open the file "UltimateQuestpack\minecraft\config\agricraft\Mutations.txt" and read the recipe for all the right seeds))) No tests. No luck. No guess.
Loss of all seeds of grass off in the config.

Then you could just turn on the NEI in the agricraft configs. It'd be far simpler. As far as what is intended by the pack dev, it's guess and test.

I honestly found this to be very annoying. If you consider there is only a chance for a mutation and not a guarantee, you can try things a couple times and give up on it without realizing that there is a mutation

Letting 10 mutations run through would nearly guarantee some form of mutation. And if you think 10 is a lot... it isn't. When attempting to mutate plants leave the plants at full growth and use a watering can to speed the mutation. It took me less than 2 days to get 10/10/10 seeds and get every possible seed.

Arikmai

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone noticing that after a while things get laggy until you restart your minecraft? I seem to get this problem after about 30-45 minutes.

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
Then you could just turn on the NEI in the agricraft configs. It'd be far simpler. As far as what is intended by the pack dev, it's guess and test.

Letting 10 mutations run through would nearly guarantee some form of mutation. And if you think 10 is a lot... it isn't. When attempting to mutate plants leave the plants at full growth and use a watering can to speed the mutation. It took me less than 2 days to get 10/10/10 seeds and get every possible seed.

Watering can only works if you're on peaceful. Most people don't play peaceful.

Is anyone noticing that after a while things get laggy until you restart your minecraft? I seem to get this problem after about 30-45 minutes.

How much automation you got going on? There are a couple of particular blocks that can be memory leakish...

scythe96

Jul 29, 2019
Watering can only works if you're on peaceful. Most people don't play peaceful.

How much automation you got going on? There are a couple of particular blocks that can be memory leakish...
Watering can works on every difficulty. I used it when I did my mutations and I spent every night murdering hordes of innocent monsters.

Reactions: Mlukvai

Unweptpit71

Jul 29, 2019
I got myself tons of seeds from villages, just explore for a bit and you will have a lot of seeds

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019

Next time when it happens, check minecraft's ticks per second to see why does it change.
And install fastcraft/optifine