[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

reaper45693

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to update mods when I see it, but I can't update every single one every new update. If you want some mods to be updated, please tell me and I will update them for the next update. If not, I am not going to search around to see if every mod is up to date. Hope you understand!

While this is fair enough. Is the way you upload the packs different? Because between the server and client nearly every mod is a different version.
Creeperhost said it had downloaded 1.1.2 from the ftb repository, and I have 1.1.2 on the client. It is just really weird that so many mods have different versions.
I can go through and note down each difference if you wish, but perhaps check that you didn't label a certain pack wrong and upload it?
Not saying this is your fault or anything, I mean no offence and I really appreciate the time and effort you have spent on this pack, and it could be on FTB or Creeperhost side, just thought I would throw my suggestions out there :)

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
While this is fair enough. Is the way you upload the packs different? Because between the server and client nearly every mod is a different version.
Creeperhost said it had downloaded 1.1.2 from the ftb repository, and I have 1.1.2 on the client. It is just really weird that so many mods have different versions.
I can go through and note down each difference if you wish, but perhaps check that you didn't label a certain pack wrong and upload it?
Not saying this is your fault or anything, I mean no offence and I really appreciate the time and effort you have spent on this pack, and it could be on FTB or Creeperhost side, just thought I would throw my suggestions out there :)

I just send a download link to the mods and configs of the pack to a 3rd party moderator. I also haven't sent them a server version yet, which is probably the problem, but I plan on doing it soon since I have got some requests.

reaper45693

Jul 29, 2019
I just send a download link to the mods and configs of the pack to a 3rd party moderator. I also haven't sent them a server version yet, which is probably the problem, but I plan on doing it soon since I have got some requests.

Awesome.
Look forward to when it all goes through.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Fuuzect

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
"I will take it! I will take the ring...Though I do not know the way..." Aha! I'm back! just loaded up FTB and saw the new art work! Looks great!

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
IC2 quests are great.

I'm looking forward to Witchery, Ars Magica and Pneumatic Craft quests!

Easily the best modpack around right now. A work of art.

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
Fuzzect, Could you make an HQM shop? Maybe with gold ingots as currency, it would add a use to gold.
With this idea in mind, maybe other materials (diamonds, iron and tinkers ingots) could be used for more expensive things...

I like the idea that certain things could be bought if they're tedious to gather materials for or are needed a lot.

Reactions: The Banana King

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
For those who have updated the pack, waila config has changed and it shows a bit little, to set it like before just press the 0 of the numpad (The right numpad of your right) and click on waila and in HUD set it to default

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Is anyone else having issues making banana and papaya trees grow? No amount of bonemeal or watering seems to make them grow.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
For those who have updated the pack, waila config has changed and it shows a bit little, to set it like before just press the 0 of the numpad (The right numpad of your right) and click on waila and in HUD set it to default

I changed it for myself and forgot to change it back... I can change it to the default settings for next update if you don't like it.

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
I changed it for myself and forgot to change it back... I can change it to the default settings for next update if you don't like it.

It isn't important, they are 3 seconds changing it but a new player couldn't know it and get headaches, anyway by default would be the best thing :p

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
As far as I know some of Pams Trees need a jungle biome to grow. Did you try it there?

I didn't but I got them to grow anyway. Apparently banana and papaya have overtly large areas they check to see if they can grow so they need a bit more open space than any of the other trees. Before though I ran a good 60 bonemeal on one sapling with no results xD

WaterishAce23

Jul 29, 2019
this pack does not load and does not make a crash report. and YES i have looked in my crash reports folder and console

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
Forge Multipart is not working properly and does not cover cables properly. The cover with the hole in it also doesn't work...

These used to work when I played crash landing and I think that used Forge Microblock?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Forge Multipart is not working properly and does not cover cables properly. The cover with the hole in it also doesn't work...

These used to work when I played crash landing and I think that used Forge Microblock?
If you mean the various ducts from Thermal Dynamics, they have their own cover system now separate from FMP as most of the issues with the ducts in 1.6.4 were due to the FMP integration. To cover them now you make covers from a stuctural duct + Block you want the cover to look like.