[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Sooks

Jul 29, 2019
Others have been able to get it to work. Can you please post a screenshot of your setup.
bFq9ZfR.png

This is just one of the MANY ways i've tried making this, each way i've tried works in SP

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
out of curiosity did you right click with open hand the core or the box thing? thats what i was doing wrong i forgot to right click the one that activates it

bah i just read that you got it to work in ssp

Sooks

Jul 29, 2019
out of curiosity did you right click with open hand the core or the box thing? thats what i was doing wrong i forgot to right click the one that activates it

bah i just read that you got it to work in ssp

Yeah I know which block to click. Here's a funny story... I got it to work, I went to the End (enderdragon world) for 30 minutes and came back and tried activating it and it worked, then I upgraded it which turns it off and didn't work to turn back on, so I went to the nether for 15 minutes came back and turned it on and it worked again. I leave for 15 minutes and come back it works... I almost feel like its my jetpack or some type of residual energy disallowing it to activate

Brandon3055

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I know which block to click. Here's a funny story... I got it to work, I went to the End (enderdragon world) for 30 minutes and came back and tried activating it and it worked, then I upgraded it which turns it off and didn't work to turn back on, so I went to the nether for 15 minutes came back and turned it on and it worked again. I leave for 15 minutes and come back it works... I almost feel like its my jetpack or some type of residual energy disallowing it to activate
Sounds like ghost blocks.

Brandon3055

Jul 29, 2019
I tried the placing cobble around the energy block in a cube all the way to the particle generators then breaking all the cobble and that didn't work.
Well if it is something like the residual heat from railcraft its possible you were just making more as fast as you were removing them. I think i will have to add a check for fake blocks.

BerryRJ

Jul 29, 2019
Just noticed something, in Marble the Grocer's shop, the two armor stands have all the style check-boxes off except for Show Floorplate.

Edit: Also, the left side of the King's throne is missing some of the purple quartz posts. Near the arm rest.

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Unable to activate (Invalid Configuration) is the error I get when trying to set up the generator, I set up this exact same one in SP and it works. It's tier 0
Invisible blocks are the cause, try placing cobble all around and then breaking it to get it to activate.

and Birdie, the latest update when ranger updates the server should fix that, hopefully he can get the server updated soon.

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to get cauldron to run but failed. First I was just missing the library folder, then it gives me an error along the lines of

ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in8.0

I know this is an issue with Java 8, but all the info I can find is about the ftb launcher giving this error where my server prompt is giving it. I tried to install java 7, but then it was giving me an error about running 1.7 instead of 1.8.

Just asking incase this is an issue with the pack. I remember in BnB I had an issue with getting the server to run with cauldron, but it turned out all I had to do was set water flow to false in a config file.

Reactions: GreatOrator