[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

TrivGaming

Jul 29, 2019
Work progresses and the map, for the most part, is complete. But then, as builders are we ever truly "done" decorations, niceties, those things that really make you go wow when building.

As of now I have begun working on the other major feature of this pack though there are almost 2 dozen pics available now, will probably start adding more tomorrow of some of the other "stuff" and may even begin to leak out...oh heck, why not....

So a bit of a teaser, first, this is NOT a skyblock map, second, I have taken the adventuring line I had with the first modpack and am really working to make the a true function this time around.

Thank to those of you who are showing support, definitely motivates me to want to keep going!
The modpack is one of the best ive played but you know how when you look at things it tells u what block it is. for me its gone and idk how to get it back i would love to know how to get it back. Thanks

Reactions: GreatOrator

TrivGaming

Jul 29, 2019
The modpack is one of the best ive played but you know how when you look at things it tells u what block it is. for me its gone and idk how to get it back i would love to know how to get it back. Thanks

hhnaa4Y.png

FTB has not quite yet pinpointed the cause for several modpacks having download issues. As a result, they are advising to use the CurseCDN as the download location. I have had some reports of the Atlanta-2 server working as well.
———————————————————————————————————————
One ring to build them all….

Draconis is in danger. You arrive just as the call for help is sent across the land by the king looking for able-bodied citizens to join the guard to help with monster attacks that are on the rise!

Journey through a town that is thriving and interactive. Help the merchants out with tasks and slowly uncover the darker side of what is happening here and ultimately try to bring peace back to this troubled land.

Combining CustomNPC's and HQM for a true MMO experience, you will talk to npc's, kill bosses and adventure in the land of draconis in ways you have not yet experienced in a modpack!
Currently the only modpack to utilize the customnpc mod AND HQM together and featured on the customnpc website!

In an homage to the world’s of Tolkien(no ic2 here!) I have put together this modpack to bring back adventure to minecraft. Centered around a magic and low-tech theme, you can choose to become a farming magnate or travel to middle-earth and strive to be a powerful warrior or mage or even get married!

There is variety in the overworld as well! With Biome’s ‘O Plenty you will not only have a wide range of lands to visit and explore, but you will also have variety with Ars Magica, Roguelike Dungeons, and MineCraft Comes Alive. The adventuring has just begun!

Still not enough? Not only will you have access to all the overworld biomes and features but with Witchery and Extra Utilities you will have access to exotic dimensions to explore as well!

So have fun and enjoy the Fantasy world of Middle-Earth!

….and in the darkness mine them.

———————————————————————————————————————​
The all-new and improved TolkienCraft modpack is now available! Quests used in a way you haven't seen before (I hope) and not in a skyblock format.

Yes, that's right, all the love and openess of standard modded minecraft with an MMO feel!

I do ask that anyone playing keep these things in mind:
  • The Regions that come with this modpack map should not be built in, as updates are released they will be overwritten.
  • The Mods are in relatively stable status, but are still considered beta. If you run across a crash, please report it at the modpacks website.
  • Quests are far from done, with many more planned in subsequent releases.
  • Bugs with quests, please report them at the modpack website as well.
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY - Please provide feedback.

Currently the version released is 2.3.12 for SSP and SMP.

Now with an un-official, official texture pack! Head over to BDCraft to check it out!

Also now with more server! Thanks to @TheRangerX we have an official pack server. It is currently whitelisted and you will need to contact him to request being on the whitelist and for the address if accepted to the whitelist. It is currently only for up to 10 people (He is doing this out of his own pocket, so I am sure donations would be accepted).
For those of you on the server, if you would like to donate to @TheRangerX to expand the server (or just to say thanks for being awesome) here is his paypal button to donate!

For those experiencing performance problems, many users have experienced results from one or more of these added:
  • @SatanicSanta and his JVM arguments
  • Optifine (I use this too and it doesn't seem to have any issues with this pack)
  • and FastCraft by player
I will say, this is a heavier that normal pack and you should have at least 4-8 GB of system ram so you can allocate 2-3 GB for the game. We also provide no support for any of these solutions.
Thanks go out to everyone who provided open-source music, graphics, schematics, etc that I used to help build this map. Below are the ones I can remember or remembered to write down. (If you recognize anything in the pack and know who made it, please let me know in a PM and I'll verify and make sure you get listed!)
Nearly all music was provided by:
  • Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
    • Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
  • Jonas Lefvert (jonaslefvert.com)
    • Inspiration behind the acoustic version of Concerning Hobbits
  • @Vals NoisyToys (twitch.tv/valsnoisytoys)
    • Voice acting for HQM lore
For those of you seeking more direction when you first get started, @Vals NoisyToys has graciously thrown together a video to explain the beginning basics!

Courtesy of @Vals NoisyToys - Instruction for transferring between map updates.
Update Process (Primarily migrating from version prior to 2.2.x):
This is how you will transfer stuff to newly generated worlds from an existing world
  • BEFORE UPDATING: move all your stuff including trinkets OFF your character and put it in chests in a new region (ie your base) and/or in the bank. I suggest you put a care package in the bank (Charm of Dislocation set to your base, perhaps a suit of armor, weapons and tools as well). Save and quit.
  • AFTER UPDATING: Launch, and generate a new world. Then save and quit.
  • In the folder the pack is installed to do the following to transfer your stuff:
    • in the saves folder of newly created world
    • copy FROM the old world saves folder TO the new world saves folder
      • copy over saves\mapwriter_sp_worlds\OLDWORLDNAME folder (This will save your map markers.)
        • rename the folder for mapwriter to the same as the new world you generated
      • Under your saves\OLDWORLDNAME folder copy over the following to the saves\NEWWORLDNAME folder:
        • AE2 folder
        • AM2PowerData
        • backpacks folder (to keep items in backpacks)
        • customnpcs\playerdata folder (to keep npc quest progress, bank contents)
        • copy all data from the dimensions you've been in
          • DIM-1 - Nether
          • DIM1 - The End?
          • any other DIM-xx folders you've visited
        • DIMStorage folder
        • enderstorage folder (to keep contents in ender chests / tanks)
        • hardcorequesting folder (to keep hqm quest progress)
        • JABBA folder (to keep barrel contents)
        • playerdata folder (Thaum aspects and research)
        • RedstoneEther folder
        • under the middle-earth folder (if you've visited it)
          • follow the same procedure for the middle-earth region files as listed below for the overworld region files
        • (overworld) region folder: copy over any region files that are NOT the same as the ones created in the new folder
          • it is VERY important to ONLY copy ones that are NOT in the new folder
        • ADVANCED USERS ONLY
          • to keep morph data copy the MorphSave section in yout old level.dat over via NBTExplorer: Data > Player > ForgeData > PlayerPersisted > MorphSave
If you have placed everything you want in either a newly generated region, the bank, OR in backpacks, this should restore that content to the new map.
2.1.x to 2.1.y
  • copy the customnpcs folder
    • FROM TolkienCraftII\minecraft\template TO TolkienCraftII\minecraft\saves\YOURWORLDNAME
  • Copy JUST the region files from TolkienCraft II\minecraft\template\region to the same folder in your current world's save.
  • Otherwise, update and continue playing as normal.
Changelog:
  • Update v2.3.11
    • Mods Updated
      • Ars Magica
      • Botania
      • Carpenter's Blocks
      • Extra Cells 2
      • Ruins
      • Thaumic Energistics
      • Witchery
      • LaunchGUI
      • NEI
    • Mods Added
      • Animation API
      • Custom Main Menu
      • Resource Loader
  • I hope you guys like the new look of the main menu!
  • Temporarily disabled the IguanaTinkerTweaks excluding mod tools until they can fix the issue with their whitelist/blacklist
  • Bugfix Update - v2.3.10
    • Mods Updated
      • Botania
      • BuildCraft
      • Extra Cells
      • Forestry
      • Gendustry
      • Jabba
      • Logistics Pipes
      • Pam's Harvestcraft
      • RailCraft
      • Refined Relocation
      • Thaumcraft
      • Thaumic Tinker
      • Thaumic Exploration
      • Tinker's Construct
      • Traveller's Gear
      • Witchery
      • Flaxbeard's Wonderous Steam Power
      • NEI
      • TiCon Tweaks
      • Waila
  • v2.3.8 - Forge Update!
    • Mods Updated
      • Forge
      • CoFH Core
      • CoFHLib
      • Blood Magic
      • Botania
      • Draconic Evolution
      • Extra Cells
      • JABBA
      • Redstone Arsenal
      • Thermal Expansion
      • Thermal Foundation
      • Tinker's Construct
      • Traveller's Gear
  • This update includes the much talked about forge fix that should help with terrain lag!
  • Tweaked a few more configs to try to figure out the hunger issue upon respawn
  • Obligatory update v2.3.7
    • Updated mods
      • BrewCraft
      • Draconic Evolution
      • Ender Storage
      • Extra Cells 2
      • Extra Utilities
      • Thaumic Energistics
      • Translocators
      • NEI
      • OpenEye
    • Tweaked a couple of HQM quests (Transportation unlocks AFTER killing mobs like it was supposed to)
    • Fixed a quest in CustomNPC's (Derp!)
  • Only thing different with this update is you will need to copy the customnpcs folder from the template into your existing save.
  • Launcher Derp v2.3.5
    • Updated Mods
      • CoFH Core
      • CoFHLib
      • ChocoCraft
      • Draconic Evolution
      • Redstone Arsenal
      • Thermal Foundation
  • FastFix v2.3.4
    • Draconic Evolution server crash related to draconic tools
    • Extra Cells memory leaks
  • Pack Update v2.3.3
    • Mods Updated
      • Baubles
      • Forge (Now 1264)
      • Botania
      • Draconic Evolution
      • Extra Cells
      • Gravestone Mod
      • Project:Red
      • Traveller's Gear
      • Journey Map
      • NEI
    • Couple more config tweaks
    • This update once again should require nothing on your part save updating...no file or folder shenanigans, for server owners, just replace the mods folder and overwrite the configs directory to update.
  • v2.3.2 - Bugfixes and tweaks
    • Mods Updated
      • Artifice
      • Blood Magic
      • Botania
      • Carpenter's Blocks
      • Gendustry
      • Storage Drawers
      • Unique Artifacts
      • Traveller's Gear
      • NEI
    • New Mods
      • No More Recipe Conflicts
        • Using a VANILLA crafting table you can now cycle through the recipe outputs (now you can get the chisel!)
    • Few more config Tweaks
    • Important to note, this was only mod and config tweaks, updates should need no interference for players!
  • Update v2.3.1
  • Mods Updated
    • AromaCore
    • AsieLib
    • Baubles
    • iChun Utilities
    • Blood Magic
    • Botania
    • Draconic Evolution
    • Ender Storage
    • Extra Cells
    • Logisitics Pipes
    • Lord of the Rings
    • Ruins
    • Thaumic Energistics
    • The Camping Mod
    • Traveller's Gear
    • Flaxbeard's Wonderous Steam Power
    • JourneyMap
    • NEI
    • Not Enough Keys
  • Configs Update
    • Temporarily disabled spawning of Catacombs from GraveStone Mod due to possible crash
    • Disabled Blood Magic debuff when respawning upon death (really annoying, let me tell you)
    • Added all of the chisel blocks to MicroBlocks
  • Tweaks to customNPC quests - Please copy region files and customNPC folder from template folder into your save...that's all that is needed.
  • More quests for HQM! Now almost 150 total quests
  • Update v2.3.0
  • New Mods
    • Brewcraft
    • ChocoCraft
    • AromaBackup
    • JourneyMap
      • I am leaving opis/mapwriter in for now, though disabled, so you can enable them both to transfer waypoints
    • Thaumcraft NEI
  • Updated mods (This is a LONG list)
    • BDLib
    • COFH Core
    • COFH Lib
    • Forge Multi-Part
    • OpenMods Lib
    • Bibliocraft and all BiblioWoods
    • Botania
    • Buildcraft
    • Carpenter's Blocks
    • Draconic Evolution
    • Ender Storage
    • Extra Cells
    • Extra Utilities
    • Forestry
    • Gendustry
    • Gravestone
    • Logistic Pipes
    • Lord of the Rings
    • Open Blocks
    • Ore Dictionary Converter
    • Redstone Arsenal
    • Ruins
    • Storage Drawers
    • Thaumic Exploration
    • Thaumic Energistics
    • Thaumic Tinker
    • The Camping Mod (No more dimension crashes!)
    • Tinker's Mechworks
    • Traveller's Gear
    • FlaxBeard's Steam Power
    • Wireless redstone
    • NEI
    • Not Enough Keys
    • WAWLA
  • Other Changes
    • More config tweaks to make things work
    • Tons of corrections to NPC quests and HQM
    • New Areas in town
    • Few more quests
      • Main questline is complete! hope you enjoy the ending!
    • Some of these updates can potentially break things, so please make sure to backup before updating.
    • I have added two more files to the minecraft folder
      • FPS best practices with links
      • Image Map of keybinds in game. There were multiple changes to better layout keys, make sure to check out the image to see what has changed and for reference.
  • v2.2.1 & 2.2.2 - Derp Fix
    • Fix for the failed ftb update
  • v2.2.0 - Content Update!
    • New Mods!
      • Mystcraft
      • NEI for Thaumcraft
      • NotEnoughCodecs
      • Preparation for when the radio is back in OpenBlocks
      • The Camping Mod
      • YAMPST
        • Download tracking anonymously since FTB does not provide it for me
    • Updated Mods!
      • Artifice
      • BDLib
      • Blood Magic
      • Botania
      • DecoCraft
      • Draconic Evolution
      • Forestry
        • This should fix the backpack crashes some of you have experienced
      • Gendustry
      • Infernal Mobs
        • This should fix random crashes some have experienced related to mobs spawning
      • Logistic Pipes
      • Magic Bees
      • NEI
      • NEI Addons
      • Pam's HarvestCraft
      • Refined Relocation
      • Thaumic Energistics
      • Translocators
      • Unique Artifacts
      • WR-CBE
    • More Quests!
      • Multiple quest fixes (thanks to everyone who has reported them!)
      • There are now a total of 110 HQM quests (Both visible and Hidden)
      • Main CustomNPC questline has been extended, there will be more to come!
      • More than 60 CustomNPC quests
        • Make sure to check back with NPC's after any quest completion, you never know when they'll offer something new!
  • v2.1.4 both SSP and SMP
    • Changes -
      • 12 mods updated
        • Forge is now at recommended version 1230
        • AsieLib
        • RadixCore
        • Botania
        • Carpenter's Blocks
        • Dense Ores
        • Draconic Evolution
        • Logistics Pipes
        • Minecraft Comes Alive
        • Tinker's Construct
        • Witchery
        • Morpheus (SMP only)
      • Various config fixes found (Thanks to @Leonexis for some!)
      • side benefit, you will get an early release of HQM quests since they are not world specific
      • Removed ClothingCraft until either a replacement is found or it gets updated proper
  • v2.1.3 - Bug fixes
    • More mod updates to prevent crashes
    • Server version update to replace missing files
  • v2.1.2 - Mod Updates
    • Forge
    • Biomes O Plenty
    • Blood Magic
    • Botania
    • Forestry
    • Logistics Pipes
    • Natura
    • Reliquary
    • Thaumcraft
    • Witchery
  • You should not need to copy anything over, just a standard update. You may get messages about blocks missing or changed (mostly reliquary). With the update to forge and Biomes O' Plenty, you may get weird chunk gen issues because they updated biomes generation stuff...no way around that unfortunately...sorry. Good News is all mods and forge are now up to the most currently available as of October 11th, 2014.
  • v2.1.1 - DOH! Forgot lockdown....
  • v2.1.0 - No longer Beta
    • Updates to about a dozen mods
    • 4 new mods
      • WR-CBE
      • ClothingCraft
      • NotEnoughKeys
      • Thaumic Exploration
    • Multiple Config Tweaks
    • New Quests for the NPC's
      • total of 10-12 daily repeatable quests (Real day not MC day), this brings the total customNPC quests to around 40
    • Several final map tweaks (You should see some of them right away)
    • Many small text corrections, the area for one of the quests has been fixed so you can complete it (@kittana knows where I am talking about)
  • v2.0.10 - More bugfixes
    • Few more configuration changes to try to balance things out.
    • Cheats completely disabled now
    • Couple more NPC quests (thanks @Garret Jax )
    • Some more map tweaks
  • v2.0.8 - Emergency Fix
    • Had to correct the level.dat that comes with the map
    • The dockworker has graciously agreed to a new job function.
      • He will allow 4 options, turn on quest mode, reset your inventory, give you a new book and set your game mode to survival.
    • Few more map edits
    • Some new quests made it in with this update
  • v2.0.7 - More Changes
    • More quest tweaks based on your input
    • about 20-ish more quests added to HQM, more work on the main quest line
    • More config tweaks, also based on input from all you wonderful people!
    • New mods added, Tubes!, Lockdown (more on that in a minute) & Traveller's Gear
      • Traveller's Gear adds a new interface for managing equipment, use the numeric keypad 7 by default
        • Adds three new armor items. The cloak, the pauldron (shoulder pads) and the bracer (arm guards)
      • Tubes add the ducts that have been missing from thermal expansion
      • Most importantly, lockdown - New map generation mod
        • For most, will allow a new map to be generated using a template I have made that is exactly everything I have built
        • For existing players, this will allow you to avoid automatic replacement of your worlds when there are no new changes so you can keep your existing one with the new mod or quest features
        • From the new world screen you can generate a new world, but it will be a clone of the existing template
  • v2.0.6 - Quest Overhaul
    • You asked, I listened. Rework of the main quest line (you will see why very soon (tm)
    • Several mods updated
    • New quests in HQM
    • Once again had a meeting with the guards union, we'll see how that goes.
    • More ambiance...let me know what you think.
    • Volume lowered on ambiance
    • CATS! (dogs too)
  • v2.0.5 - Emergency fix
    • Spawn point broken somehow, should finally be fixed (crossing fingers)
    • Plague should be cured finally (shakes fists at azanor)
    • Command ability should be enabled so you can turn on hqm quest but still be in survival.
  • v2.0.4 - Bugfixes - Part II
    • Replaced vanilla tools with tinkers ones so you now can actually dig and mine
    • More tweaks to the quest chains
    • Added another new NPC, Bounty Hunter at the barracks, you'll see his purpose as you complete quests :)
    • More NPC quests to unlock
    • Additional HQM quest
    • Think I remembered to switch it to Survival AND have day/night cycles working
  • v2.0.3 – Bugfixes again
    • Fix – Bakers quest. Replaced item with one you can’t accidentally right click, invalidating the quest
    • Spawn point – Removed the NBT data that was causing everyone to spawn in the incorrect area with the quest chain broken
    • Updated several quests that were missed for repeatability and timing.
    • Commanded the Guards on the docks to stop trying to swim under the docks and drowning themselves
  • v2.0.2 – Bugfixes
    • Finished more quests (close to 80 now available between HQM and CustomNPC’s)
    • Made sure map was set to survival
    • Added Banker NPC and Postmaster/Mailman (more of a benefit to servers which that update will be coming soon(TM))
    • Updated 4 of the 6 mages to now be the giving souls they should have been (other two will come when their corresponding mods are available)
    • Witches have finally settled negotiations and will now spawn for the quest
    • Removed two mods that should not have been there as they were only for testing on my end.
  • v2.0.1 – Initial Release
I would love it if anyone wanted to do a let’s play to showcase this pack and I know of a couple of servers that will be using this and I plan to list everyone here and at my website as I get their info.

Please show some love for these wonderful streamers and youtubers who are showcasing this modpack!
Also featured on the mod site for customNPC's
2014-08-29_20.11.10.png

2014-08-29_12.31.18.png

2014-08-29_12.29.24.png
Special thanks go to the following players for their enormous help in making this pack what it is and helping me get out of beta! (These are the ones who have an NPC in-game)

• @Vals NoisyToys - Bug testing dialog changes and the awesome opening soundbite for the HQM manual
    • @Garret Jax - Bug testing and a bunch of the quests for the custom NPC's
    • @kittana and Hikarr- Bug testing and grammatical errors (and Hikarr for some of the server version errors)
    • @deanec64 - Bug testing
Without your guys' help I am not sure where the pack would be!
And all the other players who have contributed since leaving beta - You know who you are and your help is greatly appreciated as well!

I have made every effort to try to balance the mods in this pack against each other to maximize the fun.

While I am still adding quests over time, this pack is considered stable at this point with a server version now currently being worked on.

Check back here to see all of the great things the new pack will bring!

Looking forward to any input and experiences anyone has with this pack!

as always - Happy Mining!
GreatOrator

alright, in the beginning it was there for like 20 min and since it is gone

like the key png?

nope i tryed every single button i was researching i went little thru the folders [didnt change anything] and there is no such button to fix it

sorry for the spamming i was a little pissed cause at some of those mods im new and then hell of i know what it is

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GreatOrator

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for the spamming i was a little pissed cause at some of those mods im new and then hell of i know what it is
to prevent spamming if you recently made a post all you have to do is click edit and you can add to your post if it was just a couple minutes before.
and on most keyboard layouts to get waila back push the number 1 on the numpad.
Plus unlike other forums i have been no post is ignored so if you post a question here it WILL be answered as soon as someone can if you look back through the forums the only questions that GreatOrator didnt respond too were already answered by someone else and even then he will usually answer again himself this is a great community here and we are glad you love the pack so if you have any other questions post here and you will be sure to get a timely response.

essenceoflove

Jul 29, 2019
The last items I placed in the world was 32 lava generators, 4 x8 lava generators, 1 hardened energy cell, 1 tesseract, and in the nether, 1 tesseract, 1 hardened energy cell, 1 ender tank, 1 ender-thermic pump.

Attachments

• crash-2014-12-31_12.16.18-client.txt
    32.4 KB · Views: 61

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
The last items I placed in the world was 32 lava generators, 4 x8 lava generators, 1 hardened energy cell, 1 tesseract, and in the nether, 1 tesseract, 1 hardened energy cell, 1 ender tank, 1 ender-thermic pump.
At what point did it crash though...the crash log does not point to any specific item or mod and is a general minecraft render crash

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

essenceoflove

Jul 29, 2019
At what point did it crash though...the crash log does not point to any specific item or mod and is a general minecraft render crash
It crashes on logging into the game when I'm to close to my house. I used MCEdit to move my player. It does it every time now. I remember there use to be an issues with anchors, but that was a long time ago. Now that it's time has run out, I'll see if it still does it. If it does I will systematically remove my RF production system to see if i can find the cause. I didn't see what was causing the problem from the crash report either. I was hoping someone would have seen something I over looked.

eDilettante

Jul 29, 2019
OK, not sure if this is a problem or not, but it seems the latest update to Pams Harvestcraft update (from v2.3.10?) may have taken control of the vanilla fishing mechanic. I started a new single-player game on the latest version while I wait for the server update, and whilst trying to get my eight fish for the 'hub of transport' quest, have just had the following results (first with a vanilla pole from the chest on the docks, and then one I crafted)

Raw Snapper, Raw Eel x 2, Raw Walleye, Raw Charr, Raw Trout x 2, Raw Bass x 3, Raw Perch, Raw Mudfish, Raw Carp, Raw Catfish, Raw Tilapia, Raw Anchovy (yuck!), Raw Octopus

Not a single vanilla fish, let alone an enchanted book or rod, or even leather or a stick?

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
OK, not sure if this is a problem or not, but it seems the latest update to Pams Harvestcraft update (from v2.3.10?) may have taken control of the vanilla fishing mechanic. I started a new single-player game on the latest version while I wait for the server update, and whilst trying to get my eight fish for the 'hub of transport' quest, have just had the following results (first with a vanilla pole from the chest on the docks, and then one I crafted)

Raw Snapper, Raw Eel x 2, Raw Walleye, Raw Charr, Raw Trout x 2, Raw Bass x 3, Raw Perch, Raw Mudfish, Raw Carp, Raw Catfish, Raw Tilapia, Raw Anchovy (yuck!), Raw Octopus

Not a single vanilla fish, let alone an enchanted book or rod, or even leather or a stick?
make sure your using a vanilla fishing pole the aquaculture one looks like the vanilla fishing pole but doesnt catch vanilla fish

eDilettante

Jul 29, 2019
make sure your using a vanilla fishing pole the aquaculture one looks like the vanilla fishing pole but doesnt catch vanilla fish
Nah, I got caught with that in an early playthrough, so I know about the aquaculture poles, these were definitely vanilla (I crafted one myself), and I'm only catching Pams fish, not aquaculture fish... (or any other fish for that matter)

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Well, PAM doesn't actually have any fish as far as I know, they are either vanilla or aquaculture. However, not a bug, it is purely chance what you get. I know in my early play throughs, one time it took me several hours to get the fish needed. It is just unfortunately extreme bad luck it appears.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys