[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

AvenFlar

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the double post but, I met Pegato in the Mage Guild, and the first quest says to bring her an 'Altar of Light', but in the dialog, she asked for a 'Petal Apothecary'. It's normal?

Also, when you get the quest 'Reinforcement 2', there is a typo in the dialog. 'jrnel'.

Anyway, could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have a iron cleaver and a diamond armour, and Carnow is just kicking my ass. With just 20 hp I just can't kill him before he reaches even 50% of his HP, which he keeps regenerating! Is there something I'm missing?

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the double post but, I met Pegato in the Mage Guild, and the first quest says to bring her an 'Altar of Light', but in the dialog, she asked for a 'Petal Apothecary'. It's normal?

Also, when you get the quest 'Reinforcement 2', there is a typo in the dialog. 'jrnel'.

Anyway, could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have a iron cleaver and a diamond armour, and Carnow is just kicking my ass. With just 20 hp I just can't kill him before he reaches even 50% of his HP, which he keeps regenerating! Is there something I'm missing?
Hit him hard and fast, try getting sharpness on your sword, and having a rapier that bypasses armor. Being able to fly doesn't hurt either, so he can't hit you. Bats still have that height problem, so be careful trying to lure them out if you go that route. I've suffocated in walls so many times, I'm a ghost bat.

On the subject of the golem again, I think they have a potential of falling out of the world. I jumped into my single player world to double check if there was indeed a gather golem, and nothing to be seen. Per chance, with higher affiliation, could there be a quest to get the gather golem and place it in the farm?

Last edited:

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019

I just built a barrier across the cave entrance with an open block to run through, pulled them, then ran out and blocked off the opening, leaving a window to smack them around.

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly.. I still can't seem to get my FPS above 4 unless in the pause menu. I've set everything as much as possible to increase FPS.. I have optifine, FAstcraft.. hell even FPS++.. I changed my graphical setting.. nothing.. Sad Rai is Sad..

I want to explore and get into this, I just need to fix it.. thing is tho. I can't understand wHAT is causing my FPS orribleness in the first place.. I can other intensive packs just fine..

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly.. I still can't seem to get my FPS above 4 unless in the pause menu. I've set everything as much as possible to increase FPS.. I have optifine, FAstcraft.. hell even FPS++.. I changed my graphical setting.. nothing.. Sad Rai is Sad..

I want to explore and get into this, I just need to fix it.. thing is tho. I can't understand wHAT is causing my FPS orribleness in the first place.. I can other intensive packs just fine..

Once again i recommend using multimc that over doubled the FPS i get and then also the java arguments that are in the OP(Original Post).

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019

Are you using a texture pack? How much ram are you using?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
So i think i found a bug... I made a basic energy cell and when i picked it up to upgrade it, it became a creative cell?
I will look into it...odd bug that is...
Uploaded my first episode yesterday.
. Would be great to have you guys along for the series since most of you seem to know your way about the pack.
Will watch and add you to the OP, thank you for that! Am also very honored that you would do a let's play of my pack!

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys