[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
ok i have a question maybe someone can give me advice. I ended up with the fml confirm fml cancel prompt. when i type /fml confirm in the mcmyadmin consol it does nothing. I had to start the server on my desktop and let it get to the point of the prompt to get past it then i shut down the server and copied it to the hosting server. why wont the /fml command work in mcmyadmin.

Reactions: GreatOrator

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
ok i have a question maybe someone can give me advice. I ended up with the fml confirm fml cancel prompt. when i type /fml confirm in the mcmyadmin consol it does nothing. I had to start the server on my desktop and let it get to the point of the prompt to get past it then i shut down the server and copied it to the hosting server. why wont the /fml command work in mcmyadmin.
That would be a question you would need to ask the Forge guys honestly. As far as I knew you should not have gotten that prompt if you used everything from the server package with no mod changes.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
i'm having a problem coming up with 8 raw fish for the "Hub of Transport" quest. I tried the fisherman but he just throws 8 bass at me.

There is a chest over by the fisherman's house with fishing rods in it, or you can craft one. It took me awhile to fish them up, I just hung out with the fisherman on his boat, and we talked about all the goings on in his world, he told me about some strange stuff he's fished up. Before I new it I fished up 8 fish.

PS. Make sure you put his fishing rod back, your only borrowing it..lol

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Just a question... Is this pack possible to play in a LAN? Because I can't seem to get my brother to play with me in it.
I tried the windows firewall allow programs thingy and all that stuff.
A lot of the mods are not compatible in LAN, but if you mean he can't connect to you...that would be something you would want to ask the person in charge of your home network.

GreatOrator: Wondering if you have seen this thread concerning the bug where items won't stack properly.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-mini-fix-for-arbitrary-items-not-stacking.57291/
Yes, also read vazkii's response to it as well and what it does inadvertantly to NBT. Would rather wait till the issue is figured out.
There is a chest over by the fisherman's house with fishing rods in it, or you can craft one. It took me awhile to fish them up, I just hung out with the fisherman on his boat, and we talked about all the goings on in his world, he told me about some strange stuff he's fished up. Before I new it I fished up 8 fish.

PS. Make sure you put his fishing rod back, your only borrowing it..lol
Very much this.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
@TheRangerX @GreatOrator At 1:10am MST after lots of teleporting between the deep dark and my base, I logged out as it was getting laggy before doing my end of day tour. I restarted TII from scratch, but I was unable to login even after multiple tries (ie 10 or so). The error message I keep getting, which is new to me, is:
Failed To connect to the server
Failed to login: The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

I think I was the only one still on, so I don't know if this will affect others or not. Or if it will be corrected once the server restarts (I think its due for one in about 45 mins?)

Edited To Add: I was able to log in after about 25 minutes or so. Dunno if the server restarted or it was something else. Anyway, I'm off to bed. :p

Last edited:

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
ok then.

while i have your attention and am feeling stupid any way, how does this poor, craven coward---my play style is closer to don knotts in "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" than John Wayne in "Rio Bravo"---make sure that all of the customNPC quests are nailed down? none of the vids i've looked at were really very clear on this point.

then again, it might be the idiot driving my bus

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
ok then.

while i have your attention and am feeling stupid any way, how does this poor, craven coward---my play style is closer to don knotts in "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" than John Wayne in "Rio Bravo"---make sure that all of the customNPC quests are nailed down? none of the vids i've looked at were really very clear on this point.

then again, it might be the idiot driving my bus
If you are referring to a tracker like HQM, unfortunately there is none. However, a large number of the quests available are repeatable, usually once every real day, some every MC day. You just have to speak to the NPC's often to see what has unlocked for you (encourages players to visit draconis) The main questline usually directs pretty well from point to point

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
is there any way to sell some of the stuff that i am piling up? and this is without having raided stores and homes

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Some items, yes can be sold to the JunkMan near the logger. Other stuff you can just trash in the trash cans placed around town if you don't want them.

You will get a backpack as a reward and temporarily you can use the bank as extended storage. I had taken inventory space into consideration...lol

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Pack Update v2.3.3
  • Mods Updated
    • Baubles
    • Forge (Now 1264)
    • Botania
    • Draconic Evolution
    • Extra Cells
    • Gravestone Mod
    • Project:Red
    • Traveller's Gear
    • Journey Map
    • NEI
  • Couple more config tweaks
  • This update once again should require nothing on your part save updating...no file or folder shenanigans, for server owners, just replace the mods folder and overwrite the configs directory to update.

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
not sure what happened i was standing next to my rolling machine with a hobbiest steam connected to it waiting on it to make steal plates and teh server crashed, i thought it was just a reboot but is taking longer than normal so i assume it crashed, but i wasnt even in the tab when it crashed, so i wasnt doing anything with my char at the time, the rolling machine was about halfway done i think