[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Well, simple way to test is to disable the mod before loading up the pack. Though the only crash reported (and verified waiting on fix) was crashing when entering any non-vanilla dimension

Tehfirabunneh

Jul 29, 2019
I can completely Confirm the crash was caused by camping gear, i just used a back up and created the world after i removed the mod went in, no crash and the world loaded perfectly.~!

Reactions: GreatOrator

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I can completely Confirm the crash was caused by camping gear, i just used a back up and created the world after i removed the mod went in, no crash and the world loaded perfectly.~!
Good good, I have been talking to the mod dev and he has confirmed it as a bug, just waiting for him to release a fixed version.

There are currently a few mods I am waiting on updates due to bugs. Once they are all done I will release a new version for you guys!

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Eushwa

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, great pack so far. I just have problem getting 2.2.2 downloaded, I already tried changing my FTB server to atlandat and cursecdn but still no go, is it possible to upload the pack elsewhere to manually download it and I can just boot it in multimc. Thanks!!

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, great pack so far. I just have problem getting 2.2.2 downloaded, I already tried changing my FTB server to atlandat and cursecdn but still no go, is it possible to upload the pack elsewhere to manually download it and I can just boot it in multimc. Thanks!!
yup:

http://goo.gl/orWE2t

Glad you guys are enjoying the pack!

cravenhydra78

Jul 29, 2019
looks like camping mod strikes again trying to pick up the tent and crashed right after picking up campfire with no problem, tent had sleeping bag still inside. hope that helps find the cause. btw i got a quest from Pegato called Botania 1 the script asks for a petal apothecary but the quest log asks for an alter of light i think dont know what that is but i guess thats the point.[DOUBLEPOST=1415000781][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol, have fun dieing (I know we all do!) Not sure when the update will get pushed to the launcher though, I have submitted it as of the time I posted the changelog, but sometimes they get right to it, sometimes it can take a few days.
achievement get exploding troll whats that even mean? did i break the game?..... ooo what i meant to say was i noticed earlier you couldn't fly till you went to the nether. since new release you can fly early game just didn't know if you meant to change that or if i just got lucky.

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
First, oops, yeah was intended to be once you hit the nther...but ah well, guess I'll just keep it the way it is now...

As for the camping mod, yeah, why I have been saying to disable it for now until a fix is released by the mod author unfortunately.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

cravenhydra78

Jul 29, 2019
First, oops, yeah was intended to be once you hit the nther...but ah well, guess I'll just keep it the way it is now...

As for the camping mod, yeah, why I have been saying to disable it for now until a fix is released by the mod author unfortunately.
and about that mage quest which one is it supposed to be? cause somebody dont gots no obsidian for the alter but could do it if its the pedestal.

Taara_07_88

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys..first: It's an absolute awesome Modpack...I'm still in the Town, but i love to enjoy and explore every single Corner here. But I Have one Question. Is it on purpose, that there are no Live/Heart and hunger Information? I admit, that i don't read every single page here, so sorry, if anywhere here stands something about it, but english isn't my first language. But it's arduous to eat and fight blind. without any Information about lost points...so am I doing anything wrong? I'm glad about answer.

Greatings

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys..first: It's an absolute awesome Modpack...I'm still in the Town, but i love to enjoy and explore every single Corner here. But I Have one Question. Is it on purpose, that there are no Live/Heart and hunger Information? I admit, that i don't read every single page here, so sorry, if anywhere here stands something about it, but english isn't my first language. But it's arduous to eat and fight blind. without any Information about lost points...so am I doing anything wrong? I'm glad about answer.

Greatings
Well, look in the upper left corner of your game window. I have a mod installed called RPGHud that moves all of that with a nice little portrait of yourself.

Dove Krindia

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, Been having heaps of fun with this Mod Pack on my server with friends, thank you so much for all the effort you put into building this.

We have a problem with one of the quests, Killing the Bandit Leader. Myself and one of my friends killed him with no problems (he re-spawned so that we both could do the quest.
Unfortunately another person doing the same quest a day later cannot finish it as the Bandit Leader has not re-spawned and only the corpses from when they where killed last time are there.
So is there anyway to get them to re-spawn? We have tried the following things:

Restart the server
Log out and back in
Talk to the person who had given the quest (the king)

Oh and we are using the latest version on the mod pack.

Once again thank you for all the fun.

Regards
Dove

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, Been having heaps of fun with this Mod Pack on my server with friends, thank you so much for all the effort you put into building this.

We have a problem with one of the quests, Killing the Bandit Leader. Myself and one of my friends killed him with no problems (he re-spawned so that we both could do the quest.
Unfortunately another person doing the same quest a day later cannot finish it as the Bandit Leader has not re-spawned and only the corpses from when they where killed last time are there.
So is there anyway to get them to re-spawn? We have tried the following things:

Restart the server
Log out and back in
Talk to the person who had given the quest (the king)

Oh and we are using the latest version on the mod pack.

Once again thank you for all the fun.

Regards
Dove
Well, sounds like something broke with them if they still have not respawned (they should do it automatically every hour or so).

If one of you has op power, you can get the npc wand from the creative menu, right click into open air, and then click the reset all button on the irght hand side.

Dove Krindia

Jul 29, 2019
Well, sounds like something broke with them if they still have not respawned (they should do it automatically every hour or so).

If one of you has op power, you can get the npc wand from the creative menu, right click into open air, and then click the reset all button on the irght hand side.

Thank you so much for that I will let you know how I go when i get home from work.

Regards
Dove

Thank you so much that worked perfectly, they are back up and waiting to kill :)

Regards
Dove