[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. On a side note, I seen that there was another pack in development from the amazing???!!! Well you:) I was wondering if there was a page that can be viewed to fallow said pack? (There's NO doubt in my mind it will be epic!!!)

I got a lan party set up, the only issue is how do I OP'ed my Daughter? I remembered it use to ask if you wanted to enable cheats when starting the lan, but doesn't have any option. I can use commands, but OP <Player> does not work. Sorry for so many questions, this is the first time I have gotten this far when trying to play lan.

Last thing I hope. I seem to have goofed the quest from frank"you have to take the Axe to the Blacksmith, but he will not take it". Is there away to reset Frank to give me another axe by deleting a file, or the NPC's Wand?

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
in lan mode you can't op people unfortunately, and cheat mode was disabled on LAN. As for the axe, you can use an NPC wand to grab another one out of the quest rewards for that quest just odd that he will not take it from you...did you use it?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
in lan mode you can't op people unfortunately, and cheat mode was disabled on LAN. As for the axe, you can use an NPC wand to grab another one out of the quest rewards for that quest just odd that he will not take it from you...did you use it?

I was explaining tinkers tools to my Daughter, and I got the axe after that, so I tossed it to her and said "That's the axe that will cut down the hole tree", and then I herd was "THAT"S so much better.lol" So yeah it was our fault:( Edit: I got it after a few hours of digging. I found it in his inventory, but when I took it out, it would remove it from the quest(I guess it's know big deal, but I didn't want to altar him), so I just switched him to repeatable quest. I was able to get him to give another, then I just set it back. Sorry again for the mess up.

Last edited:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
You could also have repaired it which should have fixed the issue too :D

I tried that but it had XP on it, or that's the only reason I could think of why it didn't work. I also just grabbed one in creative since it was all cactus and that didn't work.lol I really do try anything before bugging someone with my mess up:)

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
There is currently a bug I am trying to track down that is causing the logistic pipes to not be craftable...so yeah, I am aware unfortunately

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, are the platforms with pumpkin lanterns, beds and cool chests that spawned in the ocean gone now? I loved those things...
Nevermind!

Jason Walsh

Jul 29, 2019
Found a World Generation Bug coming from LOTR i think, uses the ancient key for the teleport 5000+ blocks away and find these scattered around the area - A Rohirric Crafting Table, has any new ores been added or mods change world gen recently?
2016-06-28_17.44.19.png
2016-06-28_17.44.30.png

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Found a World Generation Bug coming from LOTR i think, uses the ancient key for the teleport 5000+ blocks away and find these scattered around the area - A Rohirric Crafting Table, has any new ores been added or mods change world gen recently?
Yeah, page or two back and at github...already aware

Wackoamd1

Jul 29, 2019
i changed the fuel usage on the enchanced charm of dislocation in the draconic evolution.cfg. but it still uses 1 ender pearl per teleport . anything im doing wrong or am i missing a cfg where i have to change it also.

thx in advance

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Last I knew, there was no config to change the fuel the dislocators use...only the generator. Though I do not provide support for changes to the configs of mods outside of what I have set up, you would need ot ask the dev of the mod on their github page

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
That is a feature the mod author of the LotR mod has refused to add a config fo, so no. However, once you get used to it, it actually does not impact things as much as you would think. Besides, newer version of minecraft have the same feature built in already :D

LAvos5181

Jul 29, 2019
yea but newer versions have the shield which negates all damage and do not have swarms and swarms of mobs and boss that pretty much insta heal

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Has there been any way to remove the horribly slow attack speed yet?
I'm not sure what you're talking about here.
The only horribly slow attack speed I can think of is if you have a loaded dolly in your inventory while using a tinker's cleaver. Which is completely intended and not a good choice to do. :p

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
yea but newer versions have the shield which negates all damage and do not have swarms and swarms of mobs and boss that pretty much insta heal
I have seen literally thousands of players kill everything all the way to the end...the speed is not the issue. What you need to do is think outside the box and find out ways to increase your damage or other ways to damage the boss that are faster. Check out tedyhere or snoop787 videos on youtube for ideas.

LAvos5181

Jul 29, 2019
But doesnt that make certain weapons kinda pointless? Since all that seems to matter really is damage there really is no reason to use anything but a weapon that naturally does more damage. like rapier VS. broadsword. Also any chance you might allow the option to disable it as i have seen others here who dislike the slow attack speed.