[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I agree about a link. Both the curse client, the curse website, and your OWN website has the old version posted. How hard is it to update links?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I agree about a link. Both the curse client, the curse website, and your OWN website has the old version posted. How hard is it to update links?
.Obviously you are not clicking the link then. On my website AND curseforge are the links to github and it is not to the releases, but the issues area. Please make sure you are visiting the right location before saying the links are wrong

Please post it to LINK the github website. Please.

Read comment above

As I said, curseforge and FTB will not have the current version until next week because of pax and github is the only area to download...and no, I will not help you learn how to use MultiMC which is why I said use only if you know how to use said program :D

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
New update! v2.7.2

Mod updates and more!
Core mods updated
-BrandonsCore
Mods Updated
-Agricraft
-Ancient Warfare
-BiblioCraft
-Blood Magic
-BuildCraft
-Decocraft
-Draconic Evolution
-Extra Utilities
-Magic Bees
-Morph
-Flaxbeard's Wonderous Steam Power

This update may not show up in the ftb launcher for a few days because of pax, but for those of you saavy with multiMC you can pick up the archive for both the client and server at github. Default map has also been updated to fix some quest bugs and make sure all fixes to the map itself have been synced

.Obviously you are not clicking the link then. On my website AND curseforge are the links to github and it is not to the releases, but the issues area. Please make sure you are visiting the right location before saying the links are wrong

Read comment above

As I said, curseforge and FTB will not have the current version until next week because of pax and github is the only area to download...and no, I will not help you learn how to use MultiMC which is why I said use only if you know how to use said program :D
If you notice, you only mentioned it not being available on FTB. You said nothing about curseforge, which from my understanding does not require anyone else to approve your updates (am I wrong there?). And yes, on your website (http://www.tolkiencraft.com), a download link for the modpack does exist right after your description. This link also includes a direct download for the modpack as well as a link to the curseforge page for your modpack, both of which are still on version 2.7.1. Nowhere does it say there that the most current version is ONLY available on github and ONLY available using Multi-MC. Also, nowhere on that site does it even mention going to gethub. So you tell me, since you claim I am visiting the wrong location, what other homepage was I supposed to be visiting for modpack information that supposedly has the right links on it? My whole point was that you should probably share the link to the update on your website, and that curse wasn't updated (which I again add that you never mentioned it wouldn't be)

LAvos5181

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a issue loading a world. When i migrated my account i am able to load in but before the world loads up my game exits me out and closes to the FTB luancher.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
that is generally because of changes between versions and how long you waited before updating. without any other information from you that's the best help I can offer

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
The new version of TolkienCraft v2.7.2 should be available on the launcher as well as curse in about an hour finally! Sorry for the late release #blamepax

Reactions: Rastem88
Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I'm playing Tolkiencraft and got the Mage Council IV quest from Reder. The mission tels me to go to the Mages Counsil. I go there and get complete. Then nothing more heppens none of the mages will talk to me neither the king or the comander. Is the Mages Council line finished here or?

Jul 29, 2019
Thx for quick answere. I've now dubble checked my mail and pressed L. There I only have Librarien I (wich I dont actualy understand what I shuld make) and all your zombie wich i have for 2nd time. So is there somthing I havent done or is it some kinda bug?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Ther has to be something you missed in the CCustomNPC questline, you say you completed quests, but did you complete them in the HQM book or the CustomNPC log? there is something you have missed, there always is

Jul 29, 2019
There probobly is. I first did the HQM book then i found out about the other missions. Is there a list over all the missions so i can dobble check there what i've done and not?

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing and one thing i noticed is there are two kings and queens in draconis. each one is inside their respective persons

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I just noticed it last night as I was working on the map. Fixed and will be updated in future map releases (fixed the prince too)