[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the FTB launcher for it, unsure of what you mean?
Well, i don't use the FTB launcher because of the lag issues, however there is an advanced options under the options tab in the FTB launcher that allows you to put your own java parameters in. Just copy and paste the java argument given (look in the minecraft folder in the Tolkiencraft folder for FTB). Otherwise, the FAQ (found in the op) will help too.

Reactions: eDilettante

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
I have a couple of questions about updating. . .

1) for 2.4.7 do we need to download a new map? If so does that mean a new restart is necessary?

2) If a restart is necessary. . . do we really need a new map? Are the map changes extensive enough to warrant a restart?

Reactions: GreatOrator

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
I would be more than happy to look at the FAQ, only problem is finding it. I'm having issues with that

It is actually a little tricky to find. . .

1) Go to OP and look down at first set of bullet points and the last bullet point refers to the FAQ and is followed immediately by a link. Press the link.

2) This does not take you to a FAQ page but, actually, takes you to one of the forum pages. Just scroll down a ways and you will see the FAQ embedded in the forum :)

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
two server crashes tonight :(

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-21_17.39.03-server.txt
    38.7 KB · Views: 71
  • aura cascade crash-2015-03-21_22.52.25-server.txt
    39 KB · Views: 48

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
two server crashes tonight :(
I will review these tonight to see what is going on.
So, i noticed that aroma core was in the server's mod folder but the actual aroma backup mod was not. Was that intentional or an oversight?
That is intentional. Feedback from server owners is they have their own methods of backup and aroma core I leave in because it causes havoc with HQM if I take it out.

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
I will review these tonight to see what is going on.

Ok, to give you more info on what i was doing. The appeng crash, all I was doing is warping from middle earth to draconis through the portal. The aura cascade crash happened when i tried to put a RF machine next to the fluxing node that is suppose to power it. There was no power coming through the nodes yet. I just placed the machine and then crash. I had to use MCEdit to remove the machine so the server wouldn't crash anymore.

Edit: just used the charm of dislocation to warp from one point to another in middle earth and the server crashed again with the appeng.me crash

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, to give you more info on what i was doing. The appeng crash, all I was doing is warping from middle earth to draconis through the portal. The aura cascade crash happened when i tried to put a RF machine next to the fluxing node that is suppose to power it. There was no power coming through the nodes yet. I just placed the machine and then crash. I had to use MCEdit to remove the machine so the server wouldn't crash anymore.

Edit: just used the charm of dislocation to warp from one point to another in middle earth and the server crashed again with the appeng.me crash
alright, i'll take a look at the ME stuff I have set up in middle-earth, the aura cascade one, i'll review the crash log tonight, but sounds similar to another crash I reported to him a few days ago that he quickly stated was not his fault :)

Reactions: eDilettante

Avidusreader

Jul 29, 2019
~Solved~

I'm having an issue with a quest not registering my items to submit I'm playing on my local machine, is there a way that I can mark the quest as done, through a file or does anyone know how to fix this issue? I have a screen capture of the quest, it is attached, if there is more information that is needed please let me know!

THE ATTACHED IMAGE COULD BE A SPOILER

Solution: Make the items in a regular vinalla crafting bench

Attachments

• HQMQuest sumit issue.PNG
    HQMQuest sumit issue.PNG
    167.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone experienced a crash when putting items into an AE2 terminal? We just set up a simple network but every time we try to put something into the network it crashes.

UPDATE: I crashed out, then restarted and it now works fine. Really strange. All good. . . for now:)

Avidusreader

Jul 29, 2019
are you sure they are just the white color code? Never had an issue with that quest previously
Yes, the Quest book is not registering my items, I tried turning in items that I recieved for earlier quests, crafting the items and finally giving myself a stack of the chests and tanks using NEI and nothing works. is this prehaps because I found all the componets and made an AE system before I got the quests for it?

Avidusreader

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone experienced a crash when putting items into an AE2 terminal? We just set up a simple network but every time we try to put something into the network it crashes.

UPDATE: I crashed out, then restarted and it now works fine. Really strange. All good. . . for now:)

I have had this issue, It happens to me when I shift click items in to the system, or try and place more items in than can fit.

eDilettante

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, the Quest book is not registering my items, I tried turning in items that I recieved for earlier quests, crafting the items and finally giving myself a stack of the chests and tanks using NEI and nothing works. is this prehaps because I found all the componets and made an AE system before I got the quests for it?

Have you tried crafting them in a standard crafting table rather than from AE?
I know for this quest you used to have to physically craft the items, it wouldn't accept ones you already had in your inventory, but don't recall whether I ever tried making them in AE rather than crafting them manually.

Avidusreader

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried crafting them in a standard crafting table rather than from AE?
I know for this quest you used to have to physically craft the items, it wouldn't accept ones you already had in your inventory, but don't recall whether I ever tried making them in AE rather than crafting them manually.
THANK YOU so Much! that worked! I had made them in the tinker's table but doing it in the regular crafting becnch worked! thank Again!

~Avid