[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

SctDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, there are 2 whitelisted servers (one by Ranger and one by GreatOrator) then there are the 2 open servers which are listed in the pack's multiplayer area, there are most likely more servers that I do not know about however.

Sweet, that's awesome. I take it the whitelisted servers are for certain people only right?

Reactions: GreatOrator

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Long hyped, much anticipated, it is finally here!
  • v2.4.7 - Stable Update
    • Mods Updated
      • Aura Cascade
      • Botania
      • Extra Cells
      • Storage Drawers
      • TolkienTweaks
      • Traveler's Gear
      • Wonderous Steam Power
      • TCon Tweaks
      • Waila
    • Many many quests!
    • Map fixes
Update has been uploaded to ftb, but map will not be uploaded until saturday so you will have to watch val's stream to see :)

is the new map in the server version for 2.4.7 i just downloaded today or do i need to get the one from curse?

Reactions: eDilettante

SctDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated the pack and restarted as i was not very far into the game. This is what it's like in the quest book

It's like that for all of them

Attachments

• Toilken texture.png
    Toilken texture.png
    295 KB · Views: 56

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Client crash and major issue with witching gadgets mod. Player took a picture using the iconograph item (to take pictures) now he can't log in because I guess due to an item in his inventory.

Edit: apparently this happened when he took a picture of another player. He was able to take a picture of an item (bookcase) just fine.

Attachments

• Crash after picture.txt
    46.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

SctDragon

Jul 29, 2019
What do ya'll do about the lag? What's the best way to minimize it? My PC should be more then capable of handling minecraft and it does fine sometimes on Toilken but at some points it is extremely bad and it keeps freezing up. With a 860M NVIDIA GeForce card... yet it lags pretty bad sometimes and jumps around

Attachments

• SPEC.png
    SPEC.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: GreatOrator

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
What do ya'll do about the lag? What's the best way to minimize it? My PC should be more then capable of handling minecraft and it does fine sometimes on Toilken but at some points it is extremely bad and it keeps freezing up. With a 860M NVIDIA GeForce card... yet it lags pretty bad sometimes and jumps around

First off, have you used the java argument in the txt file called FPS Solutions that comes with the download?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Client crash and major issue with witching gadgets mod. Player took a picture using the iconograph item (to take pictures) now he can't log in because I guess due to an item in his inventory.

Edit: apparently this happened when he took a picture of another player. He was able to take a picture of an item (bookcase) just fine.
Will take a look into it, that is one of the newer mods, so entirely possible

I would suggest reading the FAQ that covers this. :p

Reactions: eDilettante