[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER NEWS - 23DEC2014
  • Current Donation Status
    • Total Received - $114.92
    • Server Upkeep - $39.29
    • Remaining Balance - $75.63
  • Basic Server Information
    • Hosting Service Provider - MPServ.net
    • Server Stats
      • RAM - 4GB
      • HDD - SSD 20GB
  • Future Plans
    • Increase in slot availability from 10 to 15
      • Implementation date: 23DEC2014
    • Migrate to new hosting company
      • The server is hitting a data cap with the SSD limit of 20GB. With the backup routines in place and expansion/exploration of all dimensions, the server quickly reaches the cap nearly every day. I regularly download the backups to my PC and erase them on the server, but I cannot maintain this activity. Especially if I go on travel or are deployed. Therefore it has become necessary at this point to begin looking at other hosting companies with higher or unlimited storage caps. There is one I found that may be worthwhile, GGServers.net. They are also cheaper, so I can upgrade the server further for the same upkeep costs. If anyone has any experience with them, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise:
      • Implementation date: 15JAN2015
I appreciate the donations from everyone. I make it a point to be as open as possible with other peoples money, comes with the job of managing millions of the US taxpayer's dollars. To those who have sent me requests for invites, I will be contacting 5 of you shortly.

Thank you.

That is an awesome donation rate! I'd like to thank you again, Ranger, for all the work you've done in setting up, updating, and maintaining the server. :)

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Where do I go to find out how to use the weapons and armor that are infused with xp like the wizard armor and ninja armor?

Awesome Mod Pack btw!!!
Its part of Ars Magica. There's an Armor infusion or something or other table in there, and thats how you infuse your armor. Its in the Arcane Compendium.

Edit: Armor Imbuement Table.

Edit 2: In this update, Lucien seems to have lost his dialogue for when you first engage him in conversation. Can still buy from him and do the glass quest though.

Last edited:

Brandon3055

Jul 29, 2019
Decided to post this here as well since this is the biggest pack currently using my mod.

Brandon3055 said:
Regarding 1.8

I would like to get some input regarding 1.8. I have started the update to 1.8 but it is massive and will take a long time to finish in which time i will not be able to work on 1.7.10. So what im wondering is should i continue the 1.8 update or delay/skip it to continue working on 1.7.10?

Let me know what you all would prefer in this poll http://strawpoll.me/3251042 but keep in mind if i do delay the update to 1.8 there will be a prety big delay when i do continue the update.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Anymore hints then that? thats still a pretty big search area.
Not without going back, I used ender eyes to locate it and then set a waypoint so I wouldn't have to search again. @Vals NoisyToys has located it in one of her videos so you might be able to get the coords there, but not sute if it will be the same for you since it is outside already genned chunks.
Decided to post this here as well since this is the biggest pack currently using my mod.
I voted (for the postpone option of course! :) )

Syphin

Jul 29, 2019
Not without going back, I used ender eyes to locate it and then set a waypoint so I wouldn't have to search again. @Vals NoisyToys has located it in one of her videos so you might be able to get the coords there, but not sute if it will be the same for you since it is outside already genned chunks.

I voted (for the postpone option of course! :) )

So funny thing is that i found her videos around a hour or so ago and saw the corr she had hers in and what would u know they were the same xD