[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

RadioactiveTurtle

Jul 29, 2019
Just looking at that massive Error log, That seems to be the issue. This is quite annyoing, but with all good things come some bad. It just sucks, I cant even revert. :(

Side note, Deco-craft is friggen sexy. love the visual dodads, I do intend to Make a lovely house with them all. Ofcourse, Sucks the chests dont actually work, but i'm willing to sacrifice a little functionality for prettyness.

RadioactiveTurtle

Jul 29, 2019
Thank-you for the attention, Orator, and anyone else who's looking into the problem! Its refreshing to see people who care. I'm so used to biggots and other horrible excuses of people. Good luck with fixing Tolkiencraft 2, As i really hope to further my adventures. Best adventure modpack yet. 10/10. Much love.

-Turtle

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
I have downloaded it twice from the FTB launcher, and both times it has simply launched vanilla minecraft. Other mod packs work just fine so I'm wondering why it's doing this.
Currently There are some issues with the download GreatOrator and the FTB team are working on it and will hopefully have it fixed soon if you want to play now you can select the 2.3.7 version and that one should load without problems

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Side note, Deco-craft is friggen sexy. love the visual dodads, I do intend to Make a lovely house with them all. Ofcourse, Sucks the chests dont actually work, but i'm willing to sacrifice a little functionality for prettyness.
If you want pretty, make sure you grab all of the barrels and crates at the bandits lair. They are pretty, they are functional, and as far I am concerned they count as loot because they are rightfully obtained after a shoot-out with an evil villain.
A win-win-win.
Too bad I can't find any recipes for more.

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
If you want pretty, make sure you grab all of the barrels and crates at the bandits lair. They are pretty, they are functional, and as far I am concerned they count as loot because they are rightfully obtained after a shoot-out with an evil villain.
A win-win-win.
Too bad I can't find any recipes for more.
Look up Decocraft in nei the recipies are there

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
In an homage to the world’s of Tolkien(no ic2 here!) I have put together this modpack to bring back adventure to minecraft. Centered around a magic and low-tech theme, you can choose to become a farming magnate or travel to middle-earth and strive to be a powerful warrior or mage or even get married!

Correction: I am in love, no seriously, I just got married.

adrian42

Jul 29, 2019
Someone please help...
Every time I launch the pack it does the whole Mojang thing then it is just a black screen... it still plays the background Minecraft music so I know its launched but it won't let me do anything???

Reactions: GreatOrator

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Who votes for minetweaker recipes for the Custom NPCs decorations? -raised hand- I love the weapon racks, and all the different choices of items.

There's like a thousand of them. Did you want to make recipes for them all I don't think the back maker would say no. Provided you don't do the same for the weapons. I'd personalty prefer something like abandoned houses in the world that we could raid. But that would require actually designing each and every one of them.
So the best idea would be to add them to chest's.

AvenFlar

Jul 29, 2019
Posting it again because it didn't get patched with the 2.3.9 :

"Sorry for the double post but, I met Pegato in the Mage Guild, and the first quest says to bring her an 'Altar of Light', but in the dialog, she asked for a 'Petal Apothecary'. It's normal?

Also, when you get the quest 'Reinforcement 2', there is a typo in the dialog. 'jrnel'."

An Altar of Light is an item of the 'Reliquary' mod, not Botanica, so I don't think it's the right item.