[1.7.10] The Sky is the Limit [291 Mods] [stable] [sidequests] [alternated balancing]

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
I'll submit it in 1-3 hours (will have to see how long the zip upload takes) and as far as I excperienced yet it doesn't take too long to be made avaible :p

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
Changelog 1.4.0.0
-Removed: Redstone Distortion, ttCore, MrCrayfish's Furniture, RedLogic
-Added: Brandon's Core, EnderCore, InGameWiki, RFDrills
-Updated about 70 mods (everything should be up to date now :D )
-Added RF Solar Helmets (Solar Expansion) up to Tier 8
-Fixed another TechLoop in MPS (Modular Power Suit)
-Added Minicio Ore (MagicalCrops 4.0.0) to the Rotarycraft Extractor
-Fixed OreDict Issues with Vanilla Ores (hopefully finally and forever now :cool: )
-Balanced Recipes for all Chunkloaders
-Some TiC/IguanaTweaks Changes (Balanced new TiC Materials)
-Rebalanced MagicalCrops (updated from 3.0 to 4.0)
-Fixed malisis doors related crashs
-Added Rubber Trees (IC2) to world gen (it's quite a hackfish fix but it should be working)

Warning! This update is so massive that it may damage (or in rare cases even break) your world saves. Create a backup before updating!

Last edited:

Ninjishnu78016

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason my world is now closing every time I enter it after I placed a void fluid pipe ( to drain away sludge from MFR harvester). I can't fix this problem. Do you have any idea how to fix this issue?

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason my world is now closing every time I enter it after I placed a void fluid pipe ( to drain away sludge from MFR harvester). I can't fix this problem. Do you have any idea how to fix this issue?

Theoretically those pipes shouldn't cause any problems at all (Do you have the modpack version 1.4.0.0 installed by the way? prior all fluid pipes were bugged)...to rescue your world-save you can try to open the save with mcedit and then delete the pipe (be careful as all modded blocks are shown as "future block" so you have to read the block name and id to find the pipe).

Ninjishnu78016

Jul 29, 2019
No.... I haven't updated yet. Does v1.4.0.0 fix it? If so then I will try installing it today and see how it goes. Thanks for your help!

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
No.... I haven't updated yet. Does v1.4.0.0 fix it? If so then I will try installing it today and see how it goes. Thanks for your help!

Yes 1.4.0.0 should fix all BC Pipe related issues, but I can't garantuee that it'll fix world saves that have been broken by BC :(

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/i0uzEyzA

After Updating, when I tried to load a world,the game crashed

As already stated above, the update can break world saves. In your case you have some corrupted Charge Pad from enderIO. If you're lucky you can fix the save by removing the charge pad with McEdit.

Code:
Name: tile.chargePad // io.endertech.tile.TileChargePad
        Block type: ID #2135 (tile.chargePad // io.endertech.block.BlockChargePad)
        Block data value: 4 / 0x4 / 0b0100
        Block location: World: (68,59,-1319),

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
Can't get into my world, keep crashing. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• crash-2015-10-03_23.22.35-client.txt
    59.9 KB · Views: 62

Teixi

Jul 29, 2019
After playing a while with 1.4.0.0 i got "permacrashed" in my world due to this:
http://pastebin.com/FcDsRvq2

I have taken a look at Swamp biome of twilight forest but nothing seems wrong. What's more, i was in a swamp for... like 3-4 hours playing around and doing the labyrinth but then boom, it crashed. And now i can't get into that world because it keeps crashing.

I really don't know what could be causing this. I've read in other forums that Enhanced Biomes could be the problem because it uses ids of 128+ wich are sub-biomes in minecraft. But i don't know anything about that.

Does anybody know how to fix it?

EDIT: I found it. It seems it was the "seasonal" thing of Enhanced Biomes. I deduced it was recoloring blocks so i tried to deactivate it and voilá, it worked! I let you know it because other people can have the same problem and it's just about editing General.cfg in Enhanced Biomes folder (in config, of course) and changing seasons module to false (in case you want to change it for future releases)

Last edited:

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
After playing a while with 1.4.0.0 i got "permacrashed" in my world due to this:
http://pastebin.com/FcDsRvq2

I have taken a look at Swamp biome of twilight forest but nothing seems wrong. What's more, i was in a swamp for... like 3-4 hours playing around and doing the labyrinth but then boom, it crashed. And now i can't get into that world because it keeps crashing.

I really don't know what could be causing this. I've read in other forums that Enhanced Biomes could be the problem because it uses ids of 128+ wich are sub-biomes in minecraft. But i don't know anything about that.

Does anybody know how to fix it?

EDIT: I found it. It seems it was the "seasonal" thing of Enhanced Biomes. I deduced it was recoloring blocks so i tried to deactivate it and voilá, it worked! I let you know it because other people can have the same problem and it's just about editing General.cfg in Enhanced Biomes folder (in config, of course) and changing seasons module to false (in case you want to change it for future releases)

I know about this bug, but it is not caused by EnhancedBiomes directly, EB is only the reason for changes that cause MapWriter (Part of Opis) to freak out and crash. The ArrayOutOfBounds error Mapwriter throws can also be caused by blocks with unusual colours on the highest layer of the world. This bug has already been reported to profMobius multiple times, but yet theres no fix. In short, the bug can reoccur even without the seasons module (wich is extremely cool by the way and shouldn't be disabled) and can only be solved permanently by disabling Opis.

Can't get into my world, keep crashing. Any help is appreciated.

Same here ;)

Teixi

Jul 29, 2019
I know about this bug, but it is not caused by EnhancedBiomes directly, EB is only the reason for changes that cause MapWriter (Part of Opis) to freak out and crash. The ArrayOutOfBounds error Mapwriter throws can also be caused by blocks with unusual colours on the highest layer of the world. This bug has already been reported to profMobius multiple times, but yet theres no fix. In short, the bug can reoccur even without the seasons module (wich is extremely cool by the way and shouldn't be disabled) and can only be solved permanently by disabling Opis.

Same here ;)

I don't even have mapwriter installed. You should take a look at the crash before talking... I disabled opis some days ago, when other of my worlds crashed while trying to render on mapwriter.
The crash i linked was without opis (so, without mapwriter) and while i'm writing this, i'm on the overworld after having finished the main "questline" of twilight forest thanks to deactivating seasons. Otherwise my world couldn't have been reloaded again.

Now that i wont be in the maze never again (i captured minotaurs, slimes and all mobs that spawn there with MFR safari nets) maybe i could reactivate seasons again, because the crash was ONLY while being in the swamp biome of twilight forest, not the others.

I just know that people trying to get into twilight forest mod wont be able to finish the maze with seasons active if it changes season while being in the swamp.

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody, I'm doing a series with this modpack, pretty pleased my system can run it. Come take a gander if you'd like.
https://goo.gl/bWjl9l

Nice :) I'll see if I can get it linked in the op ;)
(Sorry for spawning you on an island right in the middle of an ocean by the way (okay I'm not directly responsible but still I'm feeling somewhat sorry) xD )
(And I'll defenitely have the note to use TiC instead of vanilla tools added to the op too...)

I don't even have mapwriter installed. You should take a look at the crash before talking... I disabled opis some days ago, when other of my worlds crashed while trying to render on mapwriter.
The crash i linked was without opis (so, without mapwriter) and while i'm writing this, i'm on the overworld after having finished the main "questline" of twilight forest thanks to deactivating seasons. Otherwise my world couldn't have been reloaded again.

Now that i wont be in the maze never again (i captured minotaurs, slimes and all mobs that spawn there with MFR safari nets) maybe i could reactivate seasons again, because the crash was ONLY while being in the swamp biome of twilight forest, not the others.

I just know that people trying to get into twilight forest mod wont be able to finish the maze with seasons active if it changes season while being in the swamp.

That's in fact quite interesting...the crash log itself is identical to the Mapwriter crash and should be impossible without it o_O
The seasons module also doesn't affect worlds that don't resemble the overworld (or at least shouldn't). Also we (the creator team and the testers) never had any problems whilst being in the twilight for hours. So, thanks for the info (it may help if the problem reoccurs to others) and sorry for responding a bit too fast, I only read the error itself, thought "Well known error" and didn't read the list of the currently installed mods sorry for that ;)
(In the future it would be nice if you directly told my directly what edits you made to the pack that would've prevented such misunderstandings :p )

Teixi

Jul 29, 2019
Nice :) I'll see if I can get it linked in the op ;)
(Sorry for spawning you on an island right in the middle of an ocean by the way (okay I'm not directly responsible but still I'm feeling somewhat sorry) xD )
(And I'll defenitely have the note to use TiC instead of vanilla tools added to the op too...)

That's in fact quite interesting...the crash log itself is identical to the Mapwriter crash and should be impossible without it o_O
The seasons module also doesn't affect worlds that don't resemble the overworld (or at least shouldn't). Also we (the creator team and the testers) never had any problems whilst being in the twilight for hours. So, thanks for the info (it may help if the problem reoccurs to others) and sorry for responding a bit too fast, I only read the error itself, thought "Well known error" and didn't read the list of the currently installed mods sorry for that ;)
(In the future it would be nice if you directly told my directly what edits you made to the pack that would've prevented such misunderstandings :p )

Yeah you're right, i should have told you i deactivated it. My fault.
Anyway, if you want to test it easilly, put seasons changing each day (i think you can't put less) instead of 4 days and wait until all seasons have passed. I don't even know wich block (i guess it's leaves for the crash but not sure) wants to change.

Oh, and by the way, the Naga gets stuck if it finds a witchwood tree in it's way. Naga can't break witchwood logs/leaves for some reason and it just stay there, in front of the tree, trying to keep moving but not doing anything, so, free kill xd

DracoScythem

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah you're right, i should have told you i deactivated it. My fault.
Anyway, if you want to test it easilly, put seasons changing each day (i think you can't put less) instead of 4 days and wait until all seasons have passed. I don't even know wich block (i guess it's leaves for the crash but not sure) wants to change.

Oh, and by the way, the Naga gets stuck if it finds a witchwood tree in it's way. Naga can't break witchwood logs/leaves for some reason and it just stay there, in front of the tree, trying to keep moving but not doing anything, so, free kill xd

That's exactly what I did... for some reason I didn't get crashes...still again thanks for the fix, it could defenitely help if the problem occurs again to somebody :)

With the Naga... okay that's funny xD
From a bug-fixer perspective...not really anything I can do about it :p