[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Replacing it will be Railcraft and NuclearCraft.
Awesome. NuclearCraft has been getting lots of updates. Good choice.

Speaking of which...
  • I do want to replace the guns that MO provided with another mod, so I will be looking into what will work. Many players have told me they like MO mostly for the projectile weaponry that isn't bows/shurikens/etc.
Fwiw, Nuclearcraft does have a pistol. Its hardly "weaponry" in the plural sense but at least its something.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Caigan, love what you have done so far. I've been playing the pack with Bilbo. Who has been bugging you with some questions. I actually run the server we are playing on and I'm a little concerned with the removal of matter overdrive. Will that potentially break our world save?

A

AwesomeGamerMC

Caigan, love what you have done so far. I've been playing the pack with Bilbo. Who has been bugging you with some questions. I actually run the server we are playing on and I'm a little concerned with the removal of matter overdrive. Will that potentially break our world save?

Hmmmm, it probably wont break your world, just make sure to remove any matter overdrive blocks/items/anything from your base and you should be good :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Your already-generated world will have little pockets where the oregen was.

If the pack has cofh in it, you can do cofh replaceblocks to forcibly replace specific MO blocks with, say, stone.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to automate the object submisson station to feed in all those mob drops. I just unlocked draconium and need the shop vouchers.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Will that potentially break our world save?
Nope. It will replace any Matter Overdrive blocks placed in the world with air (so those airships will vanish, and any constructions/machines you have). All Matter Overdrive items in inventories will just vanish.

If you are an android, you'll just revert back to human. (If you reinstall Matter Overdrive on your own, it may turn you back into an android when you log back in).

is there a way to automate the object submisson station to feed in all those mob drops. I just unlocked draconium and need the shop vouchers.
Not yet. Next update has 25x submission quests for Researchology drops, and will have SAGMill automation as well (for a lower payout).

MissEmai

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't find any information in this thread regarding this issue so Im reporting it myself.
The infusion for the Thaumic Restorer won't work. I have double and triple checked all items involved and they are all accurate, yet the infusion won't start at all.
I them did a smaller infusion to test to see if it was the altar itself, but that worked just fine.

Is there a reason this infusion doesn't work?

Narkah

Jul 29, 2019
You could look into adding Techguns for a gun mod, my little experience with it has been EXTREMELY positive.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I couldn't find any information in this thread regarding this issue so Im reporting it myself.
The infusion for the Thaumic Restorer won't work. I have double and triple checked all items involved and they are all accurate, yet the infusion won't start at all.
I them did a smaller infusion to test to see if it was the altar itself, but that worked just fine.

Do you have the research for it? Mind posting some pics as well?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Within the last update or two, something has broken a couple of the Infusion recipes, and even adding them back with ModTweaker doesn't work.

The Transmutative Wand Core is another infusion that's broken.

I am adding Arcane Workbench recipes to replace the broken infusions unless I can find why they break. Adding this to the Trello to add the recipe for as well.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
On v0.2.0, "A Custom Fantasy" not recognizing Holystone. Known issue?
Disregard, error on my part (didn't compelte crafting of Grimstone, so holystone didn't register for whatever reason)

suprra

Jul 29, 2019
I tried using the b admin reset command back a page or 2 to reset creepy flesh, it did reset successfully according to the chat log but no change in the quest book, the icon is still missing and no detect/submit button usable

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
I tried using the b admin reset command back a page or 2 to reset creepy flesh, it did reset successfully according to the chat log but no change in the quest book, the icon is still missing and no detect/submit button usable
maybe try the firmware update quest ?it should sync all the quests to the latest public version of them

M

mackie419

I have one question. I noticed that the enhanced building guide(openblocks) does not place blocks if it is running on a server. The server I have has cauldron installed and the only plugin is a sleeping percentage mod. I tried it in single player and it worked fine. didn't know if you knew of a setting that had to be changed on a server to get it working. I tried to research it on line but could find no answers to a solution and I know it has been fixed by the mod authors.

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
I have one question. I noticed that the enhanced building guide(openblocks) does not place blocks if it is running on a server. The server I have has cauldron installed and the only plugin is a sleeping percentage mod. I tried it in single player and it worked fine. didn't know if you knew of a setting that had to be changed on a server to get it working. I tried to research it on line but could find no answers to a solution and I know it has been fixed by the mod authors.
have you tried using a pure forge server? cauldron might sometimes have issues. (also is it a private server or a public server? *no need for ip")

sent from a phone using tapatalk.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Would someone please clarify for me how contracts work? I have a cheap contract that apparently requires 22 gold and 22 silver nuggets.

I'm supposed to "combine" those nuggets with the contract in the ferret workbench, but apparently I'm doing something wrong.

upload_2016-9-25_1-3-50.png

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
Would someone please clarify for me how contracts work? I have a cheap contract that apparently requires 22 gold and 22 silver nuggets.

I'm supposed to "combine" those nuggets with the contract in the ferret workbench, but apparently I'm doing something wrong.

View attachment 29672
i think you need individually 22 items filling up the crafter like 1 item per grid

Reactions: An0nymuS and Pyure

MissEmai

Jul 29, 2019
Another issue my friends and I have been having is after 10-15 minutes of being in game, if we submit items for a quest, our screens go black for a few seconds and all that is visible is the HUD..

Anyone else experiencing this and if so, know what causes it?

M

mackie419

have you tried using a pure forge server? cauldron might sometimes have issues. (also is it a private server or a public server? *no need for ip")

I have to see if the server we are on has a pure forge. and it is a private server.