[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

SirDoctorOfTardis

Jul 29, 2019
well it's work... but.. i had to get out of the map.. and load and animations don't move... railcraft works better... =/

nothing inside
14063901_1228391273857899_2976896740908277572_n.jpg

but inside... like this:
14055024_1228391280524565_960401466420368909_n.jpg

Oh that's just WAILA not working like it's supposed to, happens a lot. The other problem I'm not quite getting, is it lag? Low FPS?

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
Dont know if the question already asked here...but i have a problem with the RF Supply...

Have make it with these RF Submission thingi...and the message comes that is it complete....but i cant claim...it begins new to count up from 0...says unclaimed reward and i cant klick .,...what did i made wrong?

sorry for horrible english... ;)

Last edited:

greenowl77

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I figured out what the problem was with the Thaumcraft quest which calls for the wand and caps and stick. I had to have all of them in my inventory at the same time for any of them to update. My bad.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I had over 30 in my inventory outside, but after opening my Blind Bag, I had none. The reason I brought it up was because the Blind Bag was one of those bugged bags where it keeps spitting out the same mod-specific bag over and over again, instead of giving a reward. And that bug made me realize that maybe missing items are a known issue.
Occasionally missing items are a known issue but I haven't been able to track down what exactly happens. It doesn't really happen that often, and its hard to separate from user error sometimes.

i can't use the coke oven to make coal coke =(
Break and replace some of the blocks to trigger the multiblock to reform is my best suggestions.

I'm having an issue with some of the text in the quest book appearing as question marks, and while I can get by, it's really annoying to look at.
I can't figure out what causes this. The ? and stuff are supposed to be Minecraft code characters to show color/bold/italics text, but for some people it breaks, and others it does not.

Could you let me know OS, resource pack, language, etc you are using? I'm trying to figure out the common cause of this to submit it as a bug report to the mod dev.

Also, our server apparently crashes every time they try to enable HQM. I'm not sure if they deleted the folder necessary, but I assume so since we can load in to the map fine, it's just that it crashes whenever they try to enable HQM. Do you have any ideas on why it does that/what we can do to fix it?
Crash report from this? Not heard of this issue before.

Have make it with these RF Submission thingi...and the message comes that is it complete....but i cant claim...it begins new to count up from 0...says unclaimed reward and i cant klick .,...what did i made wrong?
I would avoid the RF Submission quests for now. Issues with it should be fixed next version (the mod author has put out new versions of BQ and some of its expansions due to bug reports from myself and other modpack dev)

Okay so I figured out what the problem was with the Thaumcraft quest which calls for the wand and caps and stick. I had to have all of them in my inventory at the same time for any of them to update. My bad.
Yeah, trying to track down why its doing this, the settings for it should accept partial item lists (like all the initial quests do, for example), but it is not.

Also, @Caigan would it be possible to add Morpheus? Sleeping on a server is annoying.
Morpheus is a server-side mod that any server owner can add themselves, without requiring the players to download too. Part of the reason I don't include things like it in the pack. =)

Reactions: An0nymuS

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm trying to do the Crystal Growth task, but the book won't accept my Rough Sand Shard, and nor will the OSS

VaporStrike

Jul 29, 2019
I can't figure out what causes this. The ? and stuff are supposed to be Minecraft code characters to show color/bold/italics text, but for some people it breaks, and others it does not.

Could you let me know OS, resource pack, language, etc you are using? I'm trying to figure out the common cause of this to submit it as a bug report to the mod dev.

Currently running Windows 10. The screenshots are from a time with no resource packs, but I recently added a 32x vanilla font texture pack that sadly didn't fix it. Language is English. Anything else you need, I'll happily oblige.

Crash report from this? Not heard of this issue before.

I'll talk with them, see if I can figure out what the exact course of events is. What I said is all I know so far, but I'll see if I can get more info/a pastebin crashlog from them.

EDIT: Quote from one of the staff members of our server:

"So we haven't tried to turn HQM on for this latest update for the fear of all the crashes we were having when it would restart the server. We're going to try turning it on for this update and see if it continues in the same format, but here is the crashlog for when it was stuck in the tick loop after a restart: http://pastebin.com/UXVPxCev"

EDIT 2: It's now working on our server, Turns out it was just a crash on a previous version, and they were too worried about the crash to actually try it again on the new version.

Yeah, trying to track down why its doing this, the settings for it should accept partial item lists (like all the initial quests do, for example), but it is not.

It's doing this for the Ender IO quest line as well. Had to make an item buffer, power buffer, and an omni buffer for the quest, even though the omni just combining the first 2. I also had to create one of every capacitor bank instead of taking one and upgrading it through the tiers, which was slightly annoying.

Last edited:
R

Rupaul

for some reason i cant use the ferret workbench idk if theres is a certain recipe for inserting the contracts but i cant figure it out, and also cant figure out how to use or where to find the shop to get draconic weapons and armour. any help on this would be very appreciated by myself and friends who have been stuck trying to figure it out

Last edited:

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
for some reason i cant use the ferret workbench idk if theres is a certain recipe for inserting the contracts but i cant figure it out, and also cant figure out how to use or where to find the shop to get draconic weapons and armour. any help on this would be very appreciated by myself and friends who have been stuck trying to figure it out
the tab/chapter for draconic evolution stuff is called "Special research " ,
the ferret workbench's use for contracts is spread out the resources that the contract asks for 1 item per slot and put the contract its for ,inside of the ferret workbench as well ,(nei will show u all the items needed for these shapeless recipes if u wish just "ask" nei for the uses of said contract )

S

sn1p3rk1ll3

Hi, I seem to have made some 200,000FMC crates and can't figure out how to turn them to coins...
-they don't go in the sag mill, I can't put them in the alloy smelter, can't turn them into 100k crates, ...

Anyone know how to cash them in?

R

Rupaul

the tab/chapter for draconic evolution stuff is called "Special research " ,
the ferret workbench's use for contracts is spread out the resources that the contract asks for 1 item per slot and put the contract its for ,inside of the ferret workbench as well ,(nei will show u all the items needed for these shapeless recipes if u wish just "ask" nei for the uses of said contract )

ok so the draconic evolution is from questing? it just confused me cause when i hover over a draconic item it says can only be purchased from shop. but thanks for the information