[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
You mean the Common Metal Contract? I've done that and the Uncommon Metal Contract several times. There still is no task for turning in bags, only for bagging them. It should be under the General Store, right?
General store, yes, looks like this :
MyJB9EN.png

Right now when you unlock the Tin Tier exchange rate, you'll need to complete it once to unlock the Bag of Coins turn in.

BLAMM!

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I guess what I'm missing is how to unlock the Tin Tier exchange rate. I'm assuming its not tuning in tin in the Common Metal Contract, because I've already done that. I'm not seeing any thing referring to an "exchange rate". Does this have anything to do with the chits?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I guess what I'm missing is how to unlock the Tin Tier exchange rate. I'm assuming its not tuning in tin in the Common Metal Contract, because I've already done that. I'm not seeing any thing referring to an "exchange rate". Does this have anything to do with the chits?
It's explained in the Rules of the Shop quest, the upper left most one. You gain Shop Loyalty reputation by buying items and exchanging coins for Vouchers.

Reactions: Pudding01

BLAMM!

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I read that, but it didn't click. Is there somewhere that you can see your current progress toward the next level, or is it a surprise? :)

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I read that, but it didn't click. Is there somewhere that you can see your current progress toward the next level, or is it a surprise? :)
Right after the intro page in the HQM lists all your reputation tracks. Right click in the HQM a few times. =)

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
when does the next update come out????
Rough estimate is submitting the update some time late next week. Three day weekend for us, and we're hoping to see if we can't hammer out the custom machines for Ferret Shinies. If not, I'll have to go with the backup of adding more SAG Mill and Alloy Smelter recipes as standbys.

I also have some more quest cleanups, quests to write, and contracts to work out for this update.

oliverrook

Jul 29, 2019
This is another reason I want to shift it to Mod Properties/SpecialAI custom stuff. I can better control what kinda 'mini bosses' show up and whatnot. This would also enable me to have random 'rare special' passive mobs.

For now the plan is to leave in Infernal Mobs for this update, and then look into starting the custom MobProperties entities for the next update.

Ouch, this can happen, especially with some of the wonkiness of teleporting between dimensions and danger of the Nether.

One good thing though : OpenBlocks Graves saves a file of every Death and Gravestone you ever make, so that you can use a command to restore your items in case something like this happens.

in saves/(your world)/data there will be a list of files starting with : inventory-(name)-(date)-death-0.dat and inventory-(name)-(date)-grave-0.dat.

1. Empty your entire inventory, worn armor, and baubles into a chest. Be carrying NOTHING.
2. Use the command /ob_inventory restore (minecraft name) (filename)
FOR EXAMPLE, /ob_inventory restore caigan inventory-caigan-2015-06-29_09.59.48-grave-0.dat
Wow. I didn't know this. Thanks for this. I'll try it right now.

Asura_San

Jul 29, 2019
messing around with the MobProperties stuff can turn out allot better and some pretty cool stuff with it also. || the only real problems I have with this modpack is infernal mobs and lycanites (reasons: Infernal mobs messes with lycanites server wise..singleplayer not so much anddd lycanites I can go on a full rant about, there spawning macanics suck, they ignore magnum torches, get a pack of 5-20 flying lycanites even if you have magnum torch. there not hard to deal with...just there very very annoying..and noisy.)

Side note the morpheus sleep voting mod thing for servers....messes with coffins when your a vampire. if you sleep in one during the day while another person is on it stays day. so unless everyone is a vampire and all cuddles together then it haves a chance to work but stilll.. just something for you all to know :)

Aknot

Jul 29, 2019
messing around with the MobProperties stuff can turn out allot better and some pretty cool stuff with it also. || the only real problems I have with this modpack is infernal mobs and lycanites (reasons: Infernal mobs messes with lycanites server wise..singleplayer not so much anddd lycanites I can go on a full rant about, there spawning macanics suck, they ignore magnum torches, get a pack of 5-20 flying lycanites even if you have magnum torch. there not hard to deal with...just there very very annoying..and noisy.)

Side note the morpheus sleep voting mod thing for servers....messes with coffins when your a vampire. if you sleep in one during the day while another person is on it stays day. so unless everyone is a vampire and all cuddles together then it haves a chance to work but stilll.. just something for you all to know :)
I am the one that added morpheus to the server

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I seemed to have vanished for a few days down a 2D mineshaft called Terraria with a few friends. Back though, already back to work!

The General Store page has been reorganized slightly. I'm still working out a decent method for trading in large amounts of coins/bags for vouchers.

Reactions: Mlukvai

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Weekend so will be less work on pack as usual. Especially cause right now I'm at BetterThanMinecon hanging out, listening to talks and checking out some of the mods.

Already got some notes jotted down for the pack...